Windows 10: Pairing with speakers

Discus and support Pairing with speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have two JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth speakers. They pair perfectly with my phone, and one of them can pair to my PC with the PIN "0000". We have never had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Theo Andersson Söderlund, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Pairing with speakers

I have two JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth speakers. They pair perfectly with my phone, and one of them can pair to my PC with the PIN "0000". We have never had to enter a PIN when using them except for now when I tried pairing them with my PC. So, we have never chosen a PIN for either of them. As I stated earlier, one of them can pair using the PIN "0000". However, Windows does not accept "0000", "1111", etc. for the second speaker. Since we never chose a PIN, and Windows does not accept the standard PIN, what do I do?

:)

Theo Andersson Söderlund, Dec 8, 2018

2. Bluetooth speaker (Ion Tailgater Flash) is not pairing with my windows 10 desktop.

Hi Brandon,

Allow us to clarify some information regarding the current issue with your Bluetooth speaker.

• Which device is not showing up when you're trying to pair?
    • Have you tried to pair your Bluetooth speaker with other Bluetooth devices?
    • How about your desktop? Have you tried pairing it with another device? Did it connect?

If you have tried pairing your Bluetooth speaker with other devices, but it still doesn't show up, then we suggest that you get in touch with its manufacturer and have it checked as there could be something wrong with its Bluetooth connection.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 8, 2018
  3. abbipj Win User
    Bluetooth speaker won't pair

I recently did a hard restart of my L920 ( 8.1)- prior to this i had no challeges pairing my bluetooth speaker but now it wont pair - any suggestions

thankyou

abbipj, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Pairing with speakers

Blue Tooth Speaker Pairing

I am trying to listen to music on an Auther Cone Bluetooth speaker, which works with other devices, from my HP Envy laptop running Windows10.
    The speaker pairs and connects ok with the HP, but no sound emerges.

I then try to set it as default using the playback devices dialogue box got to through the speaker icon. The speaker is listed but says it is disconnected. Right clicking and hitting connect does nothing.

I have reinstalled all relevant device drivers; paired and re-paired - nothing works.

There are identical problems in this forum but without a solution that works for me, I have tried all the other threads without success.

VadeMecumGunslinger, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Pairing with speakers

1. Pairing with speakers - Similar Threads - Pairing speakers

2. Pair Raycon fitness speaker to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pair Raycon fitness speaker to laptop: Trying to pair my Raycon fitness speaker to my laptop. I have the speaker in pairing mode, I go to add device in Bluetooth settings but it doesn't find it. The speaker is paired to my android phone with no issues. I also have other devices paired on my laptop with no issues.I...
  3. Pair Raycon fitness speaker to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pair Raycon fitness speaker to laptop: Trying to pair my Raycon fitness speaker to my laptop. I have the speaker in pairing mode, I go to add device in Bluetooth settings but it doesn't find it. The speaker is paired to my android phone with no issues. I also have other devices paired on my laptop with no issues.I...
  4. Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv: Can i pair my logitech 300 speaker with my tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-pair-my-logitech300-speaker-with-my-tv/b258c605-de27-4b29-92ed-4012b3c8143c
  5. Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv

Can i pair my logitech300 speaker with my tv: Can i pair my logitech 300 speaker with my tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-pair-my-logitech300-speaker-with-my-tv/b258c605-de27-4b29-92ed-4012b3c8143c
  6. Microsoft phone link paired with Android Pixel 6 does not use PC microphone or speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft phone link paired with Android Pixel 6 does not use PC microphone or speaker: Microsoft phone link does not use media resources microphone, speaker on my PC when making a call using phone link paired with an Android phone. It causes the native Android phone app to dial correctly and show the PC as the media endpoint, but the media seems to be...
  7. Microsoft phone link paired with Android Pixel 6 does not use PC microphone or speaker

Microsoft phone link paired with Android Pixel 6 does not use PC microphone or speaker: Microsoft phone link does not use media resources microphone, speaker on my PC when making a call using phone link paired with an Android phone. It causes the native Android phone app to dial correctly and show the PC as the media endpoint, but the media seems to be...
  8. Side pair speakers not working in Windows 11

Side pair speakers not working in Windows 11: I recently switched my sound card to a Creative Audigy Rx to connect my pc to a 7.1 avr through analog connection 3x jack to RCA adapters, but I realise there is a very weird issue with my windows; side pair speakers aren't working for analog out.In the speaker setup...
  9. Side pair speakers not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Side pair speakers not working in Windows 11: I recently switched my sound card to a Creative Audigy Rx to connect my pc to a 7.1 avr through analog connection 3x jack to RCA adapters, but I realise there is a very weird issue with my windows; side pair speakers aren't working for analog out.In the speaker setup...
  10. Paired Bluetooth speaker hijacking my phone's connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paired Bluetooth speaker hijacking my phone's connection: I have recently paired a Bluetooth speaker to my PC. This speaker is usually connected to my phone but now, when I fire it up, the PC steals the audio from the phone. Is there any way of stopping this happening?Thanks :...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to pair Tailgater bluetooth speaker with pc