Windows 10: Pairing

Discus and support Pairing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I try to cast to my tv Samsung Smart (2016) even tho the TV is paired, I get the message "No cast destination"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dssateway1, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Pairing

when I try to cast to my tv Samsung Smart (2016) even tho the TV is paired, I get the message "No cast destination"

:)

dssateway1, Sep 25, 2018

2. Kyocera DuraXV will not pair

Hi Bob,

Bluetooth lets users connect all kinds of wireless devices with a Windows 10 PC. Pairing issues may arise due to incompatible or incorrect device drivers, as well as improper configuration settings on your computer and Bluetooth setup. For us to properly
    point out what's causing it, supply more information by answering these questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when attempting to pair your phone?
    • Have you checked if you can successfully pair another device on your Windows 10 computer?
    • How and when did the issue start?
    • Have you also checked for the latest drivers on your computer's manufacturer's website?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

As an initial step, we suggest running the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. This built-in tool will allow you to diagnose and resolve concerns involving your hardware and devices. The steps are as follows:

• Type Troubleshooting using Windows Search.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View All under the Control Panel Home.
    • Choose Hardware and Devices.
    • Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know these details so we can work on resolving your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Windows Bluetooth pairing problem

Hello Robert,

For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting to resolve the pairing issue on your Bluetooth device?
    Meanwhile, we suggest troubleshooting your hardware and devices from the Control Panel. To learn how, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshooting and then press
      Enter.
    • Click Hardware and Devices >
      Advanced
    • Click Run as Administrator. We suggest to us your administrator access to complete the troubleshooting.
    • Click Next, kindly follow the on-screen instructions.
    We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Simon429 Win User

Pairing

Bluetooth pairing problem

Hello,

I tried all the steps you suggested and they did not fix the problem. I have my beats in discoverable mode but they do not show up on my tablet to pair with.

Thanks

Simon429, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Pairing

1. Pairing - Similar Threads - Pairing

2. Factory resetting prevents pairing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory resetting prevents pairing?: I've factory reset my PC new PC because there were some issues with finding my DNS server. Just for a new problem to arise. My mouse now can't pair with the computer and is marked as an unknown device. I think that it could be because it was still paired during the reset....
  3. Factory resetting prevents pairing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory resetting prevents pairing?: I've factory reset my PC new PC because there were some issues with finding my DNS server. Just for a new problem to arise. My mouse now can't pair with the computer and is marked as an unknown device. I think that it could be because it was still paired during the reset....
  4. send my 9-digit QR code to pair on my sumgsung S24 please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    send my 9-digit QR code to pair on my sumgsung S24 please.: I am busy setting up my new S24 cellphone, may you please help me with 9 digits QR CODE. Can't find it on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-my-9-digit-qr-code-to-pair-on-my-sumgsung-s24/3cbd0f37-d50f-4a4f-aa17-e9417f88411f
  5. send my 9-digit QR code to pair on my sumgsung S24 please.

send my 9-digit QR code to pair on my sumgsung S24 please.: I am busy setting up my new S24 cellphone, may you please help me with 9 digits QR CODE. Can't find it on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-my-9-digit-qr-code-to-pair-on-my-sumgsung-s24/3cbd0f37-d50f-4a4f-aa17-e9417f88411f
  6. My bluetooth doesnt find any devices even though its pairing and then i also checked my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth doesnt find any devices even though its pairing and then i also checked my...: I waited for it to pick up something but nothing shows up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-doesnt-find-any-devices-even-though/d8e8b1e8-8ca4-4da3-9876-bd1eeabae577
  7. My bluetooth doesnt find any devices even though its pairing and then i also checked my...

My bluetooth doesnt find any devices even though its pairing and then i also checked my...: I waited for it to pick up something but nothing shows up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-doesnt-find-any-devices-even-though/d8e8b1e8-8ca4-4da3-9876-bd1eeabae577
  8. My bluetooth doesnt find any devices even though its pairing and then i also checked my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair: Hi,I have an issue with my Logitech Ergo LIFT Mouse where when I’m away from my mouse for an extended period of time, it disconnects but I don’t have a connect option under my mouse on the Bluetooth & devices screen so I’m forced to remove the device from my Bluetooth list...
  10. Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair

Wireless Mouse can’t connect, can only pair: Hi,I have an issue with my Logitech Ergo LIFT Mouse where when I’m away from my mouse for an extended period of time, it disconnects but I don’t have a connect option under my mouse on the Bluetooth & devices screen so I’m forced to remove the device from my Bluetooth list...