Windows 10: pairing

Discus and support pairing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I sync my iPhone with my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pairing/441ca39d-281b-49d5-9516-988e40f88883 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindaMazzae, Apr 9, 2020.

1. pairing

how do I sync my iPhone with my laptop

:)

LindaMazzae, Apr 9, 2020

2. Kyocera DuraXV will not pair

Hi Bob,

Bluetooth lets users connect all kinds of wireless devices with a Windows 10 PC. Pairing issues may arise due to incompatible or incorrect device drivers, as well as improper configuration settings on your computer and Bluetooth setup. For us to properly
    point out what's causing it, supply more information by answering these questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when attempting to pair your phone?
    • Have you checked if you can successfully pair another device on your Windows 10 computer?
    • How and when did the issue start?
    • Have you also checked for the latest drivers on your computer's manufacturer's website?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

As an initial step, we suggest running the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. This built-in tool will allow you to diagnose and resolve concerns involving your hardware and devices. The steps are as follows:

• Type Troubleshooting using Windows Search.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View All under the Control Panel Home.
    • Choose Hardware and Devices.
    • Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know these details so we can work on resolving your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Pairing a phone to a car

One thing I would add ... There should be a list of paired devices on the phone, If so it would be best if you "UnPair" any devices listed on the phone as well as the phones shown on the Car. To Unpair a device from an Android Phone go to Settings, Bluetooth and there should be a list of paired devices - at the right of each paired device is a "Cog" icon click on this and click on the unpair option, repeat for any other unneeded devices.

Sometimes paired items get out of sync and both sides need to be removed to re-pair

Barman58, Apr 9, 2020
  4. pairing

Arc Touch Mouse | Surface Edition can't Pair

1. Was there any changes made in software or hardware? No changes. As stated it started after I tried to pair it to a new PC/Laptop and the pairing indicator light never comes on the ARC mouse when I hold the pairing button down.
    2. Are you trying for the first time to connect or was it working before?
      No it's not the first time. Both worked on the previous laptop. They only stopped working after I tried to pair them to a new one.

Thanks for the suggestions but those are the normal steps I already took and unfortunately none worked. Because the pair light doesn't come on either I think it's a glitch with the mice memory that happened when pairing to a new device or other bluetooth
    devices. The same thing happened for both mice.

BraveFanataic, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

pairing

1. pairing - Similar Threads - pairing

2. my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...: My phone says I'm linked, and I receive notifications on my laptop, but it asks me to pair to make a call. bluetooth is on on both my phone and PC and my phone says I,m linked?...
  3. my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...: My phone says I'm linked, and I receive notifications on my laptop, but it asks me to pair to make a call. bluetooth is on on both my phone and PC and my phone says I,m linked?...
  4. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  5. Bluetooth is pair but no sound.

Bluetooth is pair but no sound.: Hi, I have tried all these methods of connecting, disabling, enabling, etc. to the Bluetooth driver. The result shows all is well. My Bluetooth device is connected, and my device is working well, but still the Bluetooth driver doesn't transfer sound to the device. please help...
  6. Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.: I am trying to connect my Bose QC35 II bluetooth headset to my Windows 11 PC. I am able to see the device in "Add Device", but after clicking it the device shows "Connected" instead of the regular "Connected, voice, music". After 5 seconds connection, it disconnects. Trying...
  7. Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.

Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.: I am trying to connect my Bose QC35 II bluetooth headset to my Windows 11 PC. I am able to see the device in "Add Device", but after clicking it the device shows "Connected" instead of the regular "Connected, voice, music". After 5 seconds connection, it disconnects. Trying...
  8. Factory resetting prevents pairing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory resetting prevents pairing?: I've factory reset my PC new PC because there were some issues with finding my DNS server. Just for a new problem to arise. My mouse now can't pair with the computer and is marked as an unknown device. I think that it could be because it was still paired during the reset....
  9. Factory resetting prevents pairing?

Factory resetting prevents pairing?: I've factory reset my PC new PC because there were some issues with finding my DNS server. Just for a new problem to arise. My mouse now can't pair with the computer and is marked as an unknown device. I think that it could be because it was still paired during the reset....
  10. send my 9-digit QR code to pair on my sumgsung S24 please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    send my 9-digit QR code to pair on my sumgsung S24 please.: I am busy setting up my new S24 cellphone, may you please help me with 9 digits QR CODE. Can't find it on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-my-9-digit-qr-code-to-pair-on-my-sumgsung-s24/3cbd0f37-d50f-4a4f-aa17-e9417f88411f