Windows 10: pak files opening my microsoft edge

Discus and support pak files opening my microsoft edge in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i accidentally made pak files always open by microsoft edge, and now all of them do, how do i fix this so they just open normally?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Finn Short, Aug 16, 2022.

1. pak files opening my microsoft edge

i accidentally made pak files always open by microsoft edge, and now all of them do, how do i fix this so they just open normally?

:)

Finn Short, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

pak files opening my microsoft edge

1. pak files opening my microsoft edge - Similar Threads - pak files opening

2. File Explorer & Microsoft Edge not opening!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer & Microsoft Edge not opening!: Hey, this might be a longer read, but it's also a long shot for me. I'm currently running a 660 Ti, Windows 10 Pro computer that I got from my brother. Since I've had it, I've been having this strange issue, and other than friends saying that I should wipe my whole computer,...
  3. File Explorer & Microsoft Edge not opening!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer & Microsoft Edge not opening!: Hey, this might be a longer read, but it's also a long shot for me. I'm currently running a 660 Ti, Windows 10 Pro computer that I got from my brother. Since I've had it, I've been having this strange issue, and other than friends saying that I should wipe my whole computer,...
  4. File Explorer & Microsoft Edge not opening!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. pak files opening my microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pak files opening my microsoft edge: i accidentally made pak files always open by microsoft edge, and now all of them do, how do i fix this so they just open normally? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pak-files-opening-my-microsoft-edge/c4f5d6c3-bd13-40cf-8b1a-40311b03c250
  6. pak files opening my microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pak files opening my microsoft edge: i accidentally made pak files always open by microsoft edge, and now all of them do, how do i fix this so they just open normally? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pak-files-opening-my-microsoft-edge/c4f5d6c3-bd13-40cf-8b1a-40311b03c250
  7. .svg files opening with Microsoft edge - why

.svg files opening with Microsoft edge - why: after the last windows update 0ver 1000 svg files now want to open with microsoft edge. Help please! I need this fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/svg-files-opening-with-microsoft-edge-why/9ed0774f-f8f0-4090-bed7-08a8612e9235
  8. Are/What pak files are safe to delete?

Are/What pak files are safe to delete?: I was recently running low on space so i thought i should delete giant files.I went to This PC then i clicked on the Local Disk and I searched size:gigantic.When i searched it all of the files we're pak files.I recently downloaded Fortnite for my little cousin, and before I...
  9. Using Microsoft Edge to open epub files

Using Microsoft Edge to open epub files: How do I use Microsoft Edge to open epub files when I cannot even select MS Edge from the dropdown list after I click "Open With"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-microsoft-edge-to-open-epub-files/eade9b57-747d-42ac-9ad7-43a4c4b97918"
  10. microsoft edge keep opening PDF files

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft edge keep opening PDF files: Yes I have done that without joy still Microsoft Edge keeps hijacking my .pdf files. [img]