Windows 10: Pakistan Map in offline download

Discus and support Pakistan Map in offline download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why there is no Pakistan map in offline download. Bangladesh, India maps are available but not Pakistan now that racist.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by King Hannan, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Pakistan Map in offline download

why there is no Pakistan map in offline download. Bangladesh, India maps are available but not Pakistan now that racist.

:)

King Hannan, Jul 17, 2019

2. Offline Maps for Pakistan

Hello,

If you wish to download the offline map for Pakistan, then it is currently unavailable on the Windows phone. We suggest that you send a suggestion on the Feedback Hub so we can add it on the next update. To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the
    steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category, and then submit.

You can also download any alternative applications from the Store that support offline maps.

Don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Pakistan Map Offline

I was looking for offline map of Pakistan in setting--offline map? in Asia list Pakistan map is not included why?

Dr Azhar_16, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Pakistan Map in offline download

Why No Offline Maps for Pakistan?

I wanted to download offline maps for Pakistan, as I went to offline maps, there is no option for downloading offline maps for Pakistan. This is not fair, there are option for other countries but not for Pakistan? Why?

mohammad_bakhsh000, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Pakistan Map in offline download

1. Pakistan Map in offline download - Similar Threads - Pakistan Map offline

2. There is no offline map of pakistan in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no offline map of pakistan in windows 11: There is no offline map of pakistan in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-offline-map-of-pakistan-in-windows-11/00d051c3-5795-454e-bd9b-3d339a2ea678
  3. There is no offline map of pakistan in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no offline map of pakistan in windows 11: There is no offline map of pakistan in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-offline-map-of-pakistan-in-windows-11/00d051c3-5795-454e-bd9b-3d339a2ea678
  4. In windows 10 i search pakistan offline maps but windows 10 have no offline map of Pakistan...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows 10 i search pakistan offline maps but windows 10 have no offline map of Pakistan...: In windows 10 i search pakistan offline maps but windows 10 have no offline map of Pakistan why no have Pakistan map ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-i-search-pakistan-offline-maps-but/4933bd80-5470-4e82-892b-805343445ba7
  5. In windows 10 i search pakistan offline maps but windows 10 have no offline map of Pakistan...

In windows 10 i search pakistan offline maps but windows 10 have no offline map of Pakistan...: In windows 10 i search pakistan offline maps but windows 10 have no offline map of Pakistan why no have Pakistan map ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-i-search-pakistan-offline-maps-but/4933bd80-5470-4e82-892b-805343445ba7
  6. There is no offline map of pakistan in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no offline map of pakistan in windows 11: There is no offline map of pakistan in windows 11 ... can i know about this reason ... even ethopia .. indian and syria are in list .. #RipMicrosoft #Racist #NoPakistanMap...
  7. There is no offline map of pakistan in windows 11

There is no offline map of pakistan in windows 11: There is no offline map of pakistan in windows 11 ... can i know about this reason ... even ethopia .. indian and syria are in list .. #RipMicrosoft #Racist #NoPakistanMap...
  8. Google Offline Map for Pakistan NOT AVAILABLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Offline Map for Pakistan NOT AVAILABLE: Dear All,I need to install / download OFFLINE MAP of Pakistan on Windows 10 but unfortunately, there is no option to download as on clicking "Asia", Pakistan is not shown to download / proceed further.Please advise if there is any other solution to download OFFLINE MAP of...
  9. Google Offline Map for Pakistan NOT AVAILABLE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Offline Map for Pakistan NOT AVAILABLE: Dear All,I need to install / download OFFLINE MAP of Pakistan on Windows 10 but unfortunately, there is no option to download as on clicking "Asia", Pakistan is not shown to download / proceed further.Please advise if there is any other solution to download OFFLINE MAP of...
  10. Google Offline Map for Pakistan NOT AVAILABLE

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download pakistan map offline