Windows 10: Palemoon

Discus and support Palemoon in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I normally use palemoon on this forum and had no bother but today I can see all the threads but once I go into a thread there is nothing there to read... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by goatty2, Nov 30, 2016.

1. goatty2 Win User

Palemoon

I normally use palemoon on this forum and had no bother but today I can see all the threads but once I go into a thread there is nothing there to read
    i can read the forum with firefox and edge

:)

goatty2, Nov 30, 2016

2. ads in outlook

You'd have to use ABP in firefox or Ad Block Latitude in PaleMoon to block the adds.

ThrashZone, Nov 30, 2016
  3. Very Poor MS Support for Windows 10 Poor Performance Related to IE11

Yep you should only really need to use Edge or ie11 once

Mainly to download a real browser or 2 Palemoon :)

Firefox/ Chrome/ PaleMoon/.....

ThrashZone, Nov 30, 2016
  4. pyramid10 Win User

Palemoon

You offered no information. What version of Pale Moon? The browser's transition from 26.5 to 27.0.1 was a major event this past week. Jetpack extensions were rendered useless and obsolete. Certain themes were problematic. An automatic update might have been 'painful' for the browser.

Just tried with a laptop, manually installing 27.0.1 on top of a 27 beta install. I got the same result as you did.

You may want to drop by forum palemoon dot org and let them know. I had not seen anyone else posting this problem.

Edit: On this PC (non-laptop), I installed both versions (26.5 and 27.0.#) using a different profile for each. Have to use the older version to read and post here.

pyramid10, Dec 1, 2016
  5. Issue has been identified and will be fixed soon, most probably in the next Pale Moon update. It's also mentioned (check link) that there might still be sth. wrong in tenforums code.

AmigaRoots, Dec 1, 2016
  6. DavidE Win User
    DavidE, Dec 1, 2016
  7. goatty2 Win User
    sorry forgot to put it on .
    on ver. 27.0.1
    I always have the latest version

goatty2, Dec 1, 2016
  8. goatty2 Win User

Palemoon

goatty2, Dec 1, 2016
  9. DavidE Win User
    If you're interested you could use the portable 26.5.0 version until 27.1.0 is released.
    That way you don't have to install the older version.
    You can have a portable version and installed version at the same time.
    Also, PaleMoon 27.0.2 was released, not 27.1.0 with the fix for this.

Here is the link to the archives:
    L: ftp://archive:get@ftp2.palemoon.org/Pale_Moon/

I highlighted the 32 bit and 64 bit portable links in the snip.

Palemoon [​IMG]

DavidE, Dec 1, 2016
  10. first time in a while hearing about "palemoon" browser. used to be a great browser. was better than FF and opera.

Pathfinder, Dec 1, 2016
  11. goatty2 Win User
    thanks for the info now have palemoon portable working
    last time I tried to reply was with firefox but it kept crashing when clicked on reply with quote

goatty2, Dec 1, 2016
  12. Problem solved with Pale Moon version 27.0.3, now released.

AmigaRoots, Dec 15, 2016
  13. goatty2 Win User

Palemoon

thanks for that now updated and working again

goatty2, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Palemoon

1. Palemoon - Similar Threads - Palemoon

2. Palemoon website question

in Browsers and Email
    Palemoon website question: Please i would like to know i went to Palemoon website, please i would like to know why the letters and numbers are different? [img] 176978
  3. PC or Palemoon the Culprit?

in Browsers and Email
    PC or Palemoon the Culprit?: Cannot discover what the issue is. My minimal W10 experience is at fault I'm sure. So far, only this site produces this : [img] (fwiw - The site is in fact up and reachable by my android and apple devices.) 170684
  4. PC or Palemoon the Culprit?

in Windows 10 Support
    PC or Palemoon the Culprit?: Cannot discover what the issue is. My minimal W10 experience is at fault I'm sure. So far, only this site produces this : [img] (fwiw - The site is in fact up and reachable by my android and apple devices.) 170684
  5. Palemoon Browser Lost sound

in Browsers and Email
    Palemoon Browser Lost sound: I use Palemoon Web Browser for a lot for downloading video on You Tube I use version 28.2.2 32bit. It worked file till it upgraded to Version 28.3.1 after the up grade I lost all sound from the browser I have sound in Chrome,Firefox and two other Browsers But not a sound out...
  6. What the...??? Suddenly Palemoon has gone borderless...

in Windows 10 Support
    What the...??? Suddenly Palemoon has gone borderless...: ...and completely unusable... 2204