Windows 10: Palit Kalm X 4gb wont boot

Discus and support Palit Kalm X 4gb wont boot in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Although my processor is an old Intel I7 Sandy Bridge 2600 3.4Ghz, and my 16gb Corsair DDR3 ram and Corsair 500watt psu on a Gigabyte mobo are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by 2pods, Mar 9, 2019.

1. 2pods Win User

Palit Kalm X 4gb wont boot

Although my processor is an old Intel I7 Sandy Bridge 2600 3.4Ghz, and my 16gb Corsair DDR3 ram and Corsair 500watt psu on a Gigabyte mobo are the same, I foolishly thought taking out my old fanless 1gb Radeon and blitzing its drivers, then replacing it with the new Kalm X would be easy.

I see the bios banner at the start, it hangs there. I've made sure everything is connected properly, both with card and the cables. I've tried both its dvi and hdmi sockets, but no Windows 10 which is fully updated. I've also tried using the on chip graphics to get onto Win10 and try and install the Kalm X drivers, but I am quite rightly informed that at that stage there are is no Geforce hardware present.

Is it likely to be a duff card, or some kind of conflict with my system ?

TIA

:)

2pods, Mar 9, 2019

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Mar 9, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Dual Booting 2 x Windows 10 OS Drives (Existing Installs)

It is uneccessary to do all of the above.
    1. Boot up Windows 10
    2. Open Disk Management and take a note of the drive letter of the other Windows 10
    3. Open Admin Command Prompt and type: bcdboot X:\Windows where X is the drive letter noted in step 2
    4. Reboot, you should have a dual boot menu.

topgundcp, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Athlonite Win User

Need help to properly boot with 32GB of RAM

On Gigabytes own web page for that mobo under specifications it states

• 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory (Note 1)
    • Dual channel memory architecture
    • Support for DDR3 1666(OC)/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
    so you can use 4 x 4GB Dimms or 2 x 8GB Dimms more than that and you wont boot

Athlonite, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Palit Kalm X 4gb wont boot - Similar Threads - Palit Kalm 4gb

2. the fix for boot x: virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the fix for boot x: virus: seen a lot of topics here of people who also had the problem and any one said your crazy etc, well your not i figured it out and would like to share with you guysx: boot isnt a virus reallyyou have been hacked and they changed the win recovery files to be corrupt, also...
  3. Compare performance between 12gb ram 8gb + 4gb and 8gb ram 4gb x 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compare performance between 12gb ram 8gb + 4gb and 8gb ram 4gb x 2: Hi everyone who read this post, I have a question about compare performance about ram. Please say which is better choice 12gb ram 4+8 gb or 8gb ram 4x2 gb about gaming, work like office, coder, virtual machine, etc. Thank you so much. All the ram is same as about speed bus,...
  4. Compare performance between 12gb ram 8gb + 4gb and 8gb ram 4gb x 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compare performance between 12gb ram 8gb + 4gb and 8gb ram 4gb x 2: Hi everyone who read this post, I have a question about compare performance about ram. Please say which is better choice 12gb ram 4+8 gb or 8gb ram 4x2 gb about gaming, work like office, coder, virtual machine, etc. Thank you so much. All the ram is same as about speed bus,...
  5. Compare performance between 12gb ram 8gb + 4gb and 8gb ram 4gb x 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. VT-X wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VT-X wont work: ive checked my bios and this only happened after a windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vt-x-wont-work/74120cab-ccc3-49db-87ce-273d43ab22b4
  7. VT-X wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VT-X wont work: ive checked my bios and this only happened after a windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vt-x-wont-work/74120cab-ccc3-49db-87ce-273d43ab22b4
  8. How to remove Boot X

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove Boot X: Good day everyone. Please help. I need to remove the boot X : drive that starts when installing Windows 10 when booting from a usb flash drive. Boot X installs malware, spyware, Trojans, rootkits on your device. The Windows registry is changed. Device protection is...
  9. X: Boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    X: Boot: Guten Tag Mein Name ist Kurt Dubach Folgende Frage meine SSD ist gespert, bei Acer Nitro 17 zoll, bin auch im Bios gewesen und habe alles zurückgestellt mit F9 und beim Start auf verschiedene Optionen Blaues Bild mit Weisser Schrift hatte mir geholfen, weil der Rechner...
  10. 770GTX 4gb

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    770GTX 4gb: My old GPU fans keep pulsing every 10 seconds while under no load. When I play a game it is silent. Someone told me it is an issue with gpu boost 2.0 software that's on the card. It is a Gainward Phantom 770GTX 4gb. I have replaced it for now with a PowerColor Red Dragon...