Windows 10: Palm Desktop 6.2 on Windows 10 laptop?

Discus and support Palm Desktop 6.2 on Windows 10 laptop? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have successfully downloaded & installed PD 6.2 on my new laptop, but I can not find how to transfer all of my data from either my W-8 laptop, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JOHN P. CLEMENTS, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Palm Desktop 6.2 on Windows 10 laptop?

I have successfully downloaded & installed PD 6.2 on my new laptop, but I can not find how to transfer all of my data from either my W-8 laptop, or from my Tungsten E2 handheld. I thought hotsync would work, but it doesn't, even though the bluetooth on the/my new laptop IS turned on. I can still hotsync with my old laptop, but the Tungsten doesn't seem to recognize the bluetooth on the new Dell. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this data transferred; I have over 500 contacts; a bit much to try copy to Outlook!?!? Thank you!

:)

JOHN P. CLEMENTS, Jul 27, 2019
  2. karyeowl Win User

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 27, 2019
  4. MohanC Win User

Palm Desktop 6.2 on Windows 10 laptop?

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Palm Desktop 6.2 on Windows 10 laptop?

1. Palm Desktop 6.2 on Windows 10 laptop? - Similar Threads - Palm Desktop laptop

2. PCIE 6+2 pin to 1x8 + 6+2 pin

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PCIE 6+2 pin to 1x8 + 6+2 pin: Hi, I have the Deepcool PF550 power supply, which is a 550W PSU that comes with a PCIE 6+2 pin. I want to connect it to a RX6700XT graphic card which requires the 1x8 + 6+2 pin. Is there a way to do it without changing PSU? Like a converter or something. Thanks
  3. Palm rejection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Palm rejection: Hi, I just bought a lenovo ideapad duet 5i. When I move my palm in the screen while writing it makes the page move. I checked the box of ignore touch while writing both on Windows and Onenote. My pen is lenovo active pen 3 and its non bluetooth. Is there a way in Windows to...
  4. Windows 10 Volume 2 and Volume 6 on startup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Volume 2 and Volume 6 on startup.: I got a new Drive recently and wiped my old one which I now use as a second drive. I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my new drive and now I have this issue. Windows 10 Volume 2 boots just fine and windows 10 Volume 6 just gives me a blue screen and will not boot. I have...
  5. New Surface Laptop 2 firmware released for Windows 10 - May 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Laptop 2 firmware released for Windows 10 - May 6: Improvements and fixes in the update May 2021 updates May 06 release The following updates are available for Surface Laptop 2 devices running Windows 10 May 2019 Update, version 1903, or greater. Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Version and Update Surface...
  6. Palm Rejection Not Working - HP Envy x360 2 in 1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Palm Rejection Not Working - HP Envy x360 2 in 1: Hello, I am having problems with my HP. I use the computer as a 2 in 1 and use the stylus writing on the screento take notes, tests, and complete school work. I bought the machine lastsummer in June. The scenario of my problems is aslisted below. 1 I was using the...
  7. palm detection isnt in windows 10???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    palm detection isnt in windows 10???: I cant find it reply with answers please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/palm-detection-isnt-in-windows-10/24baa54a-861e-4e0c-9714-5d90679e2622
  8. COMPLETE palm rejection on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    COMPLETE palm rejection on Windows 10: My laptop HP ENVY x360 screen cracked and now it registers cracks as touches. Is there a possibility to make touchscreen work ONLY with Windows ink Pen and ignore other touches? Not only when the Pen is connected and the Pen cursor is on the screen but ALL the time?...
  9. Windows 10 Laptop and Microsoft Surface 6 (Desktop)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Laptop and Microsoft Surface 6 (Desktop): Hi, I have a Dell Windows 10 Laptop and a Microsoft Surface 6. I login to both using my Microsoft accounts. My question is are the desktops "shared"? Meaning, what could occur on one affects the other? Specifically, I have a Wester Digital MyCloud Home drive that is on...
  10. Palm Desktop by Access software content deleted every time Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Palm Desktop by Access software content deleted every time Windows 10 updates: why is Microsoft deleting the information I have on Palm Access every time Windows 10 updates? I along with many previous Palm uses still want to use this software...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. palm desktop 6.2 windows 10