Windows 10: Palm m500

Discus and support Palm m500 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After a recent windows update, the Palm menu screen on my Lenovo laptop has changed to a Media menu screen. I cannot access the address book, date or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavePhillipsSS, May 21, 2020.

1. Palm m500

After a recent windows update, the Palm menu screen on my Lenovo laptop has changed to a Media menu screen. I cannot access the address book, date or memo screens. I am being asked to install WMP/DirectX and Apple Quick Time on my PC and am afraid to do this. What should I do?

:)

DavePhillipsSS, May 21, 2020

2. How to disable palm rejection

You never told me to send you one if that's what you're suggesting. Here you go.
    Palm m500 [​IMG]

bluntc0ncussi0n, May 22, 2020
  3. Lopez0101 Win User
    Crucial SSD M500 new Firmware MU05

I tried installing MU03 to my M500 with their utility from within windows like the instructions say, but it refused. Perhaps I can get this new one to work.

EDIT: "
    • Corrected Upgrade issues experienced on MU03 by some customers
    Huh, maybe it will work now, haha. Try it when I get home.

Lopez0101, May 22, 2020
  4. Octopuss Win User

Palm m500

Mouse with a palm rest

Uh, I guess I meant thumb rest, not palm. Vocabulary fail!

Btw, DPI customization is important, because when a mouse is locked to one value, it's very unlikely it would work for many people.
    I bought this cheap Logitech M500 mouse and with it's hardcoded DPI of 1000 it's nothing but pain in the arse.

Octopuss, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Palm m500

1. Palm m500 - Similar Threads - Palm m500

2. I have 2 palm pilot tungsten e. One has an operative TVPMP MEDIA app and the other just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 palm pilot tungsten e. One has an operative TVPMP MEDIA app and the other just...: Plz provide solution to Faulty APP ? aboveI repeat-I have 2 tungsten e palm pilots. Both have TCPMP Video media APPs butt only one works for pictures/videos. The other just blinks when you click on the icon no matter what memory card is installed. The working PP Acesses the...
  3. I have 2 palm pilot tungsten e. One has an operative TVPMP MEDIA app and the other just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 2 palm pilot tungsten e. One has an operative TVPMP MEDIA app and the other just...: Plz provide solution to Faulty APP ? aboveI repeat-I have 2 tungsten e palm pilots. Both have TCPMP Video media APPs butt only one works for pictures/videos. The other just blinks when you click on the icon no matter what memory card is installed. The working PP Acesses the...
  4. how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?: I purchased a new laptop that has a huge touch pad and the palms of my hands keep touching the pad when I'm typing. The only way I found to get around this is by selecting F5 to disable the touchpad which is a pain. Is there a way in windows 11 to adjust the sensitivity of...
  5. how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?

how can I adjust the palm check on my touchpad?: I purchased a new laptop that has a huge touch pad and the palms of my hands keep touching the pad when I'm typing. The only way I found to get around this is by selecting F5 to disable the touchpad which is a pain. Is there a way in windows 11 to adjust the sensitivity of...
  6. I have just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 how do I disable the palm check on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 how do I disable the palm check on the...: I just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 and want to know how to disable the palm check on the touchpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-just-got-a-lenovo-laptop-with-windows-11/ce45c730-5303-45f7-98f8-8852450d80f9
  7. I have just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 how do I disable the palm check on the...

I have just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 how do I disable the palm check on the...: I just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 and want to know how to disable the palm check on the touchpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-just-got-a-lenovo-laptop-with-windows-11/ce45c730-5303-45f7-98f8-8852450d80f9
  8. I have just got a lenovo laptop with windows 11 how do I disable the palm check on the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to use palm rejection with a non-bluetooth stylus in windows 11?

How to use palm rejection with a non-bluetooth stylus in windows 11?: I have recently bought an Active stylus pen from amazon that is a non-bluetooth stylus. While using it with my lenovo ideapad flex 5, palm rejection does not work on all apps, I have enabled the "ignore touch input when I'm using my pen". All drivers are up to date as well as...
  10. How to use palm rejection with a non-bluetooth stylus in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use palm rejection with a non-bluetooth stylus in windows 11?: I have recently bought an Active stylus pen from amazon that is a non-bluetooth stylus. While using it with my lenovo ideapad flex 5, palm rejection does not work on all apps, I have enabled the "ignore touch input when I'm using my pen". All drivers are up to date as well as...