Windows 10: Palm Rejection Not Working - HP Envy x360 2 in 1

Discus and support Palm Rejection Not Working - HP Envy x360 2 in 1 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am having problems with my HP. I use the computer as a 2 in 1 and use the stylus writing on the screento take notes, tests, and complete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nathan Mach, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Palm Rejection Not Working - HP Envy x360 2 in 1

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]Hello, I am having problems with my HP. I use the computer as a 2 in 1 and use the stylus writing on the screento take notes, tests, and complete school work. I bought the machine lastsummer in June. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]The scenario of my problems is aslisted below. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]1 I was using the touch screen asusual, and on Saturday night February 13 the stylus function went out andwas not working properly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]2 When I rest my palm on the screen thestylus will not work, however when I lift my hand off the screen the pen willwrite fine and works fine.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]3 I contacted HP support and wentthrough all the trouble shooting with them until the end of the line and theydetermined it a hardware issue..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]4 I need my computer every day for school, soI bought a new computer the exact same HP 2 in 1 computer with a newer AMDchip from Costco 90 day return policy, and started to get it set up soI could send the old computer back.. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]5 The new computer worked fine with thestylus pen, but once I hooked up my secondary monitor it went haywire, and thesame issue with the old machine came up with the touch screen. When themonitor is disconnected from the computer, the issue does not go away, and the[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]only way I was able to get it to go away was to utilize a previous systemrestore point or rest the computer. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]6 I have two secondary monitorsand the issue occurs through the HDMI port, and the thunderboltport. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]7 I bought an artists glove to see ifthat would help with the apparent palm rejection issue, and it does work if Ihave the screen register the pen prior to resting my palm on the screen,however if I put my palm on the screen before the screen registers the pen,then the stylus will not work. [/COLOR]

:)

Nathan Mach, Apr 2, 2021

2. why isn't my touchscreen working on my hp envy x360

i just bought an hp envy x360 2-1 not even a week ago and now the touchscreen is not working. i have tried turning the computer off and back on and it still does not work.

Nick Klemm, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Djg0407 Win User
    hp envy x360

I want a good quality stylus to use for my hp envy x360, which would be the best choice and how would I get it to work for this laptop?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Djg0407, Apr 2, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Palm Rejection Not Working - HP Envy x360 2 in 1

Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update

Confirm that your computer is: HP ENVY x360 - m6-aq105dx
    What is the version and build of the operating system?
    Is it x64 or x32?
    Open administrative command prompt and run: sfc /scannow and post the results.

10 Ways to Open the Command Prompt in Windows 10

Update the UEFI diagnostics and run them overnight in extensive mode. This will rule in/out any hardware problems:

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Do you have the latest bios:

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

For this driver which one are you using:

1) HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

2) HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

When you reinstalled drivers did you manually install them from the HP web site or did you use the HP support assistant?

Please click on file explorer then click on swsetup then copy and paste into the thread.

zbook, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Palm Rejection Not Working - HP Envy x360 2 in 1

1. Palm Rejection Not Working - HP Envy x360 2 in 1 - Similar Threads - Palm Rejection Working

2. HP HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ey0xxx Keyboard and Case Cover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ey0xxx Keyboard and Case Cover: I have a HP HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ey0xxx. It seems almost impossible to find a case cover and keyboard cover that fits this model. Is there one that HP sells, or any other product that is out there?...
  3. HP HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ey0xxx Keyboard and Case Cover

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ey0xxx Keyboard and Case Cover: I have a HP HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 15-ey0xxx. It seems almost impossible to find a case cover and keyboard cover that fits this model. Is there one that HP sells, or any other product that is out there?...
  4. HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 13-bf0xxx Camera Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 13-bf0xxx Camera Issue: I have "HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 13-bf0xxx" and all of a sudden, my camera stopped working. It doesn't work on its app or when it needs to do facial recognition to unlock but when I tried webcam test page it was working completely fine over there. It was like nothing had...
  5. HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 13-bf0xxx Camera Issue

HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 13-bf0xxx Camera Issue: I have "HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop 13-bf0xxx" and all of a sudden, my camera stopped working. It doesn't work on its app or when it needs to do facial recognition to unlock but when I tried webcam test page it was working completely fine over there. It was like nothing had...
  6. Palm rejection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Palm rejection: Hi, I just bought a lenovo ideapad duet 5i. When I move my palm in the screen while writing it makes the page move. I checked the box of ignore touch while writing both on Windows and Onenote. My pen is lenovo active pen 3 and its non bluetooth. Is there a way in Windows to...
  7. Palm rejection

Palm rejection: Hi, I just bought a lenovo ideapad duet 5i. When I move my palm in the screen while writing it makes the page move. I checked the box of ignore touch while writing both on Windows and Onenote. My pen is lenovo active pen 3 and its non bluetooth. Is there a way in Windows to...
  8. Palm rejection no longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Palm rejection no longer working: Split from this thread. I have recently bought ASUS ZENBOOK FLIP UX362F for the sole purpose of teaching on note pad....but the palm rejection is not working...did all possible settings but its not helping at all...i m usning METAMOJI NOTE ,DRAWBOARD PDF and both of these...
  9. HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Envy x360: My desktop went down so I connected my monitor to the laptop, but every time I try to turn the screen around to the back the keyboard does not work. Any suggestions on how to keep keyboard from shutting down? I've already set it up to only show on the large monitor....
  10. HP Envy x360 Touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Envy x360 Touchscreen not working: I just bought a new Hp envy laptop not even 3 days ago and I'm having problems with the touch screen. The touchscreen will continually switch from being responsive and unresponsive. I've tried almost everything online and it still is being like this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy x360 palm rejection