Windows 10: PalTalk

Discus and support PalTalk in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Paltalk keeps popping up on my tray on the right side. I don't know how to get rid of it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GloriaBrown2, Jan 17, 2020.

1. PalTalk

Paltalk keeps popping up on my tray on the right side. I don't know how to get rid of it.

:)

GloriaBrown2, Jan 17, 2020
  2. sbitara Win User

Paltalk

Hello,

I m a Paltalk user. Unfortunatelly it is impossible to download Paltalk on Widnows phones PalTalk :( It is also impossible to access Paltalk Express as windows phones have no flash player PalTalk :( Do you know some way to solve this problem, pls?

sbitara, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Vadim P. Win User
    Vadim P., Jan 17, 2020
  4. Yuufoo Win User

PalTalk

Paltalk Messenger

Where can I get an old version of paltalk messenger? I like the old version of paltalk better

Please send me the link

Thanks

Yuufoo, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

PalTalk

1. PalTalk - Similar Threads - PalTalk

2. Paltalk Launcher remains after Paltalk unistallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paltalk Launcher remains after Paltalk unistallation: After accidentally installing Paltalk, I uninstalled it from the Control Panel.Unfortunately, PaltalkLauncher.exe remains after installation and is present among Startup Apps, sending desktop notifications to register on its platform. This is a recurrent issue among users and...
  3. Paltalk Launcher remains after Paltalk unistallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paltalk Launcher remains after Paltalk unistallation: After accidentally installing Paltalk, I uninstalled it from the Control Panel.Unfortunately, PaltalkLauncher.exe remains after installation and is present among Startup Apps, sending desktop notifications to register on its platform. This is a recurrent issue among users and...
  4. Paltalk Launcher remains after Paltalk unistallation

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I cannot download Paltalk app

I cannot download Paltalk app: I just purchased Hp Windows 10 operating systems. I got excited that I will use Paltalk to chat with friends but when I search from Microsoft App is not exist at all.. I tried to search for it in different way no. In Fact, Paltalk is consider a none verified app for Microsoft...
  6. PALTALK starts and ends after 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    PALTALK starts and ends after 10 seconds: Hello people I am using a registered version of windows 10 and PALTALK on a DELL laptop touch screen with I7 processor 16 GB ram. Recently I have installed the latest version of PALTALK. I start the program and exactly after 10 seconds it closes by itself without any...
  7. Paltalk Messenger

Paltalk Messenger: Where can I get an old version of paltalk messenger? I like the old version of paltalk better Please send me the link Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/paltalk-messenger/4d924cbc-47e7-4f8e-858b-dad08be686b3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get rid of paltalk