Windows 10: Panasonic dot matrix printer not completing print jobs

Discus and support Panasonic dot matrix printer not completing print jobs in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I have an office of 15 recently purchased Dell PCs on fully updated Windows 10 Pro that are suddenly, as of the last month or two, unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Richard.Reich, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Panasonic dot matrix printer not completing print jobs

Hello,I have an office of 15 recently purchased Dell PCs on fully updated Windows 10 Pro that are suddenly, as of the last month or two, unable to print complete print jobs on Panasonic KX-P3626 dot matrix printers. The printers print ~95% of the job then suddenly stop and the printer becomes unresponsive. This is several computers with several printers, all have this problem without exception. In some cases I can turn the printer off/on and start a new print job and it will complete the unfinished job but that isn't absolute. The printers have been installed with an Ep

:)

Richard.Reich, Apr 23, 2021
  2. Tom-Con Win User

Windows print problem. Every Time! Printer prints job, but on PC it still says "Printing" and no additional job will print.

This happens EVERY time.

It happens on two different printers on two different networks (at home and at work)....so it is a WINDOWS problem, not a PRINTER problem.

Send a job to the printer.

It completes and prints JUST FINE. All is well.

THEN==>>

In the printer window for that printer, it continues to say "Printing" (forever!) even tho the job has successfully completed. If i highlight the job and "Delete" it, it says "Deleting"....forever. No other print job sent will print, as they are all blocked
    behind the job that has already successfully printed, and that cannot be manually deleted, either.

So, EVERY TIME the queue must be manually cleared out. The only way i can print another job is a 3-step process

• Go to Services, Stop print queue.
    • Go to PRINTERS folder, delete all files.
    • Go back to Services, and START print queue.

After those three steps, I can print again...exactly one print job...then it happens the same again for that job. Obviously this is a complete hassle.

I would like specific and definitive instructions not on how to now get WINDOWS to work "normally"...so that when a print job successfully prints and is done, the queue for that printer shows as empty, and so more print jobs can be sent.

If this were a very intermittent occasional problem it might be tolerable. But it happens EVERY TIME with EVERY PRINTER.

Help!

Tom-Con, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Completed print jobs remain in print queue with the status 'sent to printer'

Hello Charlie Klausen,

Our employees use different types of Operating Systems such, Win10, Win7, Win8.1.

We use many types of printer models ( HP, Muratic, Canon ) and we have installed all these printers over Windows Server 2012 r2 Datacenter with using print server management services. the employees can send print jobs but after printing jobs successfully,
    the completed print jobs remain in print queue with the status 'sent to printer'.

Recently due to high amount of "completed print jobs in queue" counts, the print spooler crashes and stops working. We start the print spooler services manually. Any solution for this problem?

Regards.

Hadi Rezaei, Apr 23, 2021
  4. MarkCMEC Win User

Panasonic dot matrix printer not completing print jobs

Print Jobs not printing to any printer

Hi All,

I have a odd issue with printing.

My printers are connected and running fine (other computers print fine), but when I print my print job flashes in the que and says print job failed when I try to send a test document. When I print from any applications it just does not go anywhere. I have stopped
    and restarted the printer service, uninstalled and reinstalled all printers.

This one has me stumped!

Any suggestions crew?

MarkCMEC, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Panasonic dot matrix printer not completing print jobs

1. Panasonic dot matrix printer not completing print jobs - Similar Threads - Panasonic dot matrix

2. Citizen GSX-190II 9-Wire Dot Matrix Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Citizen GSX-190II 9-Wire Dot Matrix Printer: How do I get this kind of printer to work with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/citizen-gsx-190ii-9-wire-dot-matrix-printer/06751f3c-45ef-49dd-b61a-f4c2ae848001
  3. Citizen GSX-190II 9-Wire Dot Matrix Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Citizen GSX-190II 9-Wire Dot Matrix Printer: How do I get this kind of printer to work with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/citizen-gsx-190ii-9-wire-dot-matrix-printer/06751f3c-45ef-49dd-b61a-f4c2ae848001
  4. "microsoft enhanced point and print driver" with Okidata Dot Matrix printer share, prints...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "microsoft enhanced point and print driver" with Okidata Dot Matrix printer share, prints...: Hi,after a windows update earlier this year, sharing an Oki 320 printer forces a "microsoft enhanced point and print driver" to be used on any pc that accesses that share. This driver causes the printing to be either too light to read or too dark if we change the DPI in the...
  5. "microsoft enhanced point and print driver" with Okidata Dot Matrix printer share, prints...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "microsoft enhanced point and print driver" with Okidata Dot Matrix printer share, prints...: Hi,after a windows update earlier this year, sharing an Oki 320 printer forces a "microsoft enhanced point and print driver" to be used on any pc that accesses that share. This driver causes the printing to be either too light to read or too dark if we change the DPI in the...
  6. "microsoft enhanced point and print driver" with Okidata Dot Matrix printer share, prints...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. USB Dot Matrix Impact Printer

USB Dot Matrix Impact Printer: I need to get a USB Dot Matrix Impact Printer. I use Windows 10 and Quickbooks Enterprise. Can you recommend what Printer I can get that would work with what I have....
  8. panasonic printer wont print

panasonic printer wont print: printer is in error state googled this and reports back check paper plenty of paper check ink but toner ok check paper jam but its clear check usb cable tried front usb port still not printing although prints in win7 and can scan and print from printer controls but...
  9. Completed print jobs remain in print queue with the status 'sent to printer'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Completed print jobs remain in print queue with the status 'sent to printer': We have a Windows Server 2012 R@ Datacenter 64-bit and as a part we installed print server services. After a successful print the job remains in the print queue with the status of Sent to Printer. I can manually delete the print job from the queue or stop the print...
  10. Dot Matrix Printer Stopped Working After Update

Dot Matrix Printer Stopped Working After Update: Hi, I'm new here. Desperate to make a thread regarding this issue. Yesterday (15 November 2017), I installed an update 2017-11 Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4049011) 2017-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems...