Windows 10: Panasonic printer doesn't print from Windows 10

Discus and support Panasonic printer doesn't print from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Printer works when used to copy a paper document at the printer. It doesn't print when a test page is sent from my Windows 10 desktop. It shows briefly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jagerEd, Jun 18, 2020.

1. jagerEd Win User

Panasonic printer doesn't print from Windows 10

Printer works when used to copy a paper document at the printer. It doesn't print when a test page is sent from my Windows 10 desktop. It shows briefly in the queue, as if it was sent to the printer. However, it doesn't get printer. I've reinstalled the printer but didn't help. It's like it is being sent to a nonexistent printer. It shows up on the Linksys router LAN.

The printer is an HP KX-MP71. Had it for years. Recently had a shop replace some parts to reduce paper jamb issues, but has worked fine for a few months after that. Recently replaced drum & toner.

I'm baffled.

:)

jagerEd, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Jan123 Win User

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Panasonic printer doesn't print from Windows 10

My Panasonic KX-P1150 printer wont work on Windows 10

I recently upgraded to Windows 10, but when I tried to use my Panasonic KX-P1150 printer it was not on my list of available printers. I've been looking for drivers for this printer, but the best I could find is Windows 3.1 and I was unable to get it to
    download properly. Any suggestions as to how I can get this printer to work on Windows 10

LylePfeffer, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Panasonic printer doesn't print from Windows 10

1. Panasonic printer doesn't print from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Panasonic printer doesn't

2. Installing Printers from a Print server with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Printers from a Print server with Windows 10: Hello all, should staff be asked to enter Admin Credentials when trying to install a printer from a Print Server? I ask this as ever since our computers have been upgraded to Windows 10 that is the only way to install a printer. Staff need to contact our help desk or contact...
  3. My printer doesn't always print.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer doesn't always print.: I had a problem at the end of last month. When I tried to print a delivery note from Amazon I was taken to a screen that said "Save Print Output as": A Microsoft Community Independent Advisor said my printer wasn't installed. A Reset/System Restore that another expert there...
  4. Panasonic dot matrix printer not completing print jobs

Panasonic dot matrix printer not completing print jobs: Hello,I have an office of 15 recently purchased Dell PCs on fully updated Windows 10 Pro that are suddenly, as of the last month or two, unable to print complete print jobs on Panasonic KX-P3626 dot matrix printers. The printers print ~95% of the job then suddenly stop and...
  5. Problem with printer printing from window

Problem with printer printing from window: AT&T upgraded my computer and now I can not print from my computer. The printer shows it is connected to the internet, but will not print. I did not have a problem with this until the upgrade....
  6. panasonic printer wont print

panasonic printer wont print: printer is in error state googled this and reports back check paper plenty of paper check ink but toner ok check paper jam but its clear check usb cable tried front usb port still not printing although prints in win7 and can scan and print from printer controls but...
  7. panasonic kx-mc6020 not printing

panasonic kx-mc6020 not printing: i have a panansonic kx-mc6020 printer/scanner which scans fine but since recent update wont print it sends document to printer but printer does not print i have installed latest printer driver which scans but does not printer as a test i installed printer to a laptop with...
  8. Printing from a Mac to a Window 10 and a networked printer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Printing from a Mac to a Window 10 and a networked printer.: I have been trying to print from my Mac to my wife's Windows machine on and off for about 6 months and with no luck. Hard to believe in 2020 that this would still be an issue that these guys couldn't work out but so it goes. Initially I tried this from my Mini running last...
  9. Printer doesn't print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer doesn't print: March 29th 2019 I loaded a new W10 version on my desktop (HP) and reloaded some software again on this new build. I do have a printer HP 5640 envy that functioned normally till today. I can't get it to print.. I uninstalled and reinstalled the proper software, ran Scan &...
  10. Hp printer prints but doesn't scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hp printer prints but doesn't scan: My Hp printer prints any file, photo, but doesn't scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-prints-but-doesnt-scan/4836ff7f-2d31-4c5e-844b-ca612cd81524