Windows 10: Pandora App not working

Discus and support Pandora App not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open the Pandora App, it will appear to open as normal but goes away after 3-5 seconds. Its as if the app is closing every time its opened (no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hunter-87, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Hunter-87 Win User

Pandora App not working

When I open the Pandora App, it will appear to open as normal but goes away after 3-5 seconds. Its as if the app is closing every time its opened (no error messages). I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled several time with no luck. I have reset the app as well. Ran a troubleshooting find & fix for Microsoft Store and Apps with no error codes. I need HELP!

:)

Hunter-87, Sep 18, 2018

2. Pandora app

Have you tried reinstalling the app?

Find Pandora in your app list, then tap and hold the app and tap "Uninstall".

DenisLepoivre, Sep 18, 2018
  3. alan93 Win User
    Pandora App has stopped working

1. Uninstall Pandora app

2. Go to store

3. Look up MetoRadio app

4. Install it

5. Enjoy listening to your Pandora songs without commercials.

alan93, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Pandora App not working

Pandora App has stopped working

Pandora was working perfectly on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving and from Thanksgiving day on, it won't even load. I have two Lumia 1520's and only one has the 8.1 Dev. Preview while the other
    has the official release of 8.1 via AT&T and on that one Pandora works perfectly. There was no indication of any updates and I have uninstalled and reinsalled the Pandora App, to no avail. I have contacted Pandora and they have no other complaints so far.
    The OS version is 8.10.14203.306 Anyone have any idea what happened from Wednesday to Thursday?

Thanks for any and all help/suggestions, etc.

LarryE1946, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Pandora App not working

1. Pandora App not working - Similar Threads - Pandora App working

2. pANDORA PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pANDORA PROBLEM: i CNA NOT HEAR SOUND ON MY PANDORA ACCOUNT HOW DO I FIX THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandora-problem/3ddd47ec-b34e-4438-96de-71e691fdd11b
  3. pandora

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pandora: how can I play pandora on my windows laptop, its currently running in windows s mode. and when I open pandora up it says to disable ad blockers. and I don't know how to do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandora/f6ee7f7e-4263-43c2-8fd3-ef55114c5890"
  4. Pandora's Box

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pandora's Box: I would love to play Pandora's Box, will it work on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandoras-box/eb8195e5-d625-4e12-97db-fe480d550cd3"
  5. pandora

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pandora: I have numerous times request reset password from Pandora but no where found in my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandora/7c38740f-5beb-4cd8-a1f6-eee8c2078c0c
  6. pandora

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pandora: my pandora music site quit working three days ago if it loads will play one song I havnt changed anything whats up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandora/9d32a533-9fbe-4ae9-a7d6-80dd09fb3e5a"
  7. Cannot download Pandora app in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot download Pandora app in microsoft store: I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, but I cannot get any straight answer from Microsoft. I just finished building a new PC with Windows 10 Pro. My old PC also has Windows 10 Pro. I am trying to update my new PC by installing all of the same apps that...
  8. Pandora Modern App stopped working after malware treatment

Pandora Modern App stopped working after malware treatment: So, I ran a bunch of programs to remove some Malware I had been having problems with (e.g. MalwareBytes, etc.) And the Pandora Modern app stopped working. It opens and I can log in, but it won't play any music. The cover art for the stations and songs it tries to play won't...
  9. Groupon and Pandora app missing in 10?

Groupon and Pandora app missing in 10?: Hey we just got windows 10 on our new Asus laptop. We used to have a Lenovo Windows 8 laptop and we had an app for groupon and pandora, now I can't find those in the store. What could possibly be the reason they would exist in windows 8 but not 10? Also, we think we...
  10. Pandora not working

Pandora not working: I know this forum is for windows 10 but I don't know where else to get help with this problem. My computer has windows 7 and Pandora lately keeps cutting off and below is the error message that comes up when I click on "view details." Problem event name--App hang b1...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pandora windows app not working

2. pandora box works on my old hp win 10 pc but not on my new win 10 pc

3. windows 10 pandora were having trouble loading pandora

4. pandora not launching windows 10,
  5. pandora app not opening windows 10,
  6. pandora app not loading,
  7. pandora is not working,
  8. pandora will not launch windows,
  9. pandora app not working pc,
  10. windows 10 pandora app not working