Windows 10: Pandora box

Discus and support Pandora box in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My 3 year old hp computer with win 10 plays Pandora box, but my new hp computer won't play the game. I get the unable to create directdraw surface.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Larry RArnold, May 31, 2019.

1. Pandora box

My 3 year old hp computer with win 10 plays Pandora box, but my new hp computer won't play the game. I get the unable to create directdraw surface. and asks about directx.

:)

Larry RArnold, May 31, 2019

2. Pandora's Box Game

Hi Dale,

Regarding your concern, we would recommend that you post a suggestion that Microsoft can produce a Windows 10 version of Pandora's Box game, visit our Feedback Hub on this

link

Regards.

Jomari Arc, May 31, 2019
  3. Darksaber Win User
    BitFenix Pandora

BitFenix is looking to step things up in terms of the material mix with the Pandora. While plastic and steel have dominated their cases until now, the Pandora utilizes aluminium side panels and a bolder design. Will the Pandora bridge the gap between function and design or will it remain as elusive as a planet on which tall, blue creatures live?

Show full review

Darksaber, May 31, 2019
  4. Pandora box

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Pandora box

1. Pandora box - Similar Threads - Pandora box

2. pandora

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pandora: my pandora music site quit working three days ago if it loads will play one song I havnt changed anything whats up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandora/9d32a533-9fbe-4ae9-a7d6-80dd09fb3e5a"
  3. Why is the Pandora Icon so small on my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the Pandora Icon so small on my taskbar?: [ATTACH] I tried looking up about it, but the closest thing I found was when all the icons were small, but only Pandora is small on my computer. I tried restarting my computer, restarting Pandora, asking google, and removing alternate desktops. It still stays the same, so I...
  4. unable to connect to web sites like pandora, youtube,etc. Get message that staes"unable to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to connect to web sites like pandora, youtube,etc. Get message that staes"unable to...: any suggestions on action I can take ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/unable-to-connect-to-web-sites-like-pandora/da61f948-95f9-444f-ba72-dbfacddefe9e
  5. how do i make my pandora app icon larger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i make my pandora app icon larger: I have installed pandora app on windows 10 but it is tiny. how do I make it larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/how-do-i-make-my-pandora-app-icon-larger/fa3619dc-26df-4022-9849-dcad443fcb11
  6. Pandora App not working

Pandora App not working: When I open the Pandora App, it will appear to open as normal but goes away after 3-5 seconds. Its as if the app is closing every time its opened (no error messages). I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled several time with no luck. I have reset the app as well. Ran a...
  7. how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop: how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/apps/f2ae4910-3636-43f9-94e0-4e6b133ee12f
  8. Cannot download Pandora app in microsoft store

Cannot download Pandora app in microsoft store: I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, but I cannot get any straight answer from Microsoft. I just finished building a new PC with Windows 10 Pro. My old PC also has Windows 10 Pro. I am trying to update my new PC by installing all of the same apps that...
  9. Pandora Modern App stopped working after malware treatment

Pandora Modern App stopped working after malware treatment: So, I ran a bunch of programs to remove some Malware I had been having problems with (e.g. MalwareBytes, etc.) And the Pandora Modern app stopped working. It opens and I can log in, but it won't play any music. The cover art for the stations and songs it tries to play won't...
  10. BSOD Machine Check Exception during games or listening to Pandora

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Machine Check Exception during games or listening to Pandora: Hello everyone I have been dealing with a BSOD issue for awhile now and have been unable to pinpoint the issue. From my research I have learned a Machine Check Exception is normally a Driver or Hardware issue. In the past I have fully updated all my drivers and have...