Windows 10: pandora windows 10

Discus and support pandora windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; every time I load it up then try to play a song it pops it up like it is going to play it then just goes back to home screen and I dont know why it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gageriddell, Oct 8, 2019.

1. pandora windows 10

every time I load it up then try to play a song it pops it up like it is going to play it then just goes back to home screen and I dont know why it aint working it was working fine 2 hours ago

:)

gageriddell, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Linda2017 Win User

Pandora

Hello,

I want to run Pandora on PC windows 10 and have Pandora turn off at a certain time every night. On my mobile device I can use the sleep timer function of Pandora. That function is not on the PC version. I want to listen to music which falling asleep,
    but have it shut off after an hour.

If you have a solution, please give me specific step by step instructions.

Thanks.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Linda2017, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Darksaber Win User
    BitFenix Pandora

BitFenix is looking to step things up in terms of the material mix with the Pandora. While plastic and steel have dominated their cases until now, the Pandora utilizes aluminium side panels and a bolder design. Will the Pandora bridge the gap between function and design or will it remain as elusive as a planet on which tall, blue creatures live?

Show full review

Darksaber, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

pandora windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

pandora windows 10

1. pandora windows 10 - Similar Threads - pandora

2. Pandora's Box

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pandora's Box: I would love to play Pandora's Box, will it work on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandoras-box/eb8195e5-d625-4e12-97db-fe480d550cd3"
  3. is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any windows 10 game for Pandoras box or similar game: I,m looking for Pandora's box or similar game, for use on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-windows-10-game-for-pandoras-box-or/1ccea4fc-1d57-49fc-b4e8-e86e0af679e3
  4. Pandora app won't open after instaallation

Pandora app won't open after instaallation: Just purchased a Lenovo IdeaPad L340. After initial installation, one of the first apps I downloaded was Pandora. It installs fine, but won't launch after installation. I have tried launching from the app store, through the task bar, as well as with Cortana voice command...
  5. pandora

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pandora: I have numerous times request reset password from Pandora but no where found in my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandora/7c38740f-5beb-4cd8-a1f6-eee8c2078c0c
  6. Pandora stopping after a song or two

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pandora stopping after a song or two: My I-phone is playing Pandora appropriately (not stopping without my stopping it). But on my desktop/laptop (DESKTOP-P06LDLK, using Windows 10) Pandora is stopping after a song or two. Won't restart by pushing arrow, I have to close and reload Pandora (through Google etc.)....
  7. Sounds, music and chat. Trying to stream Pandora using audio input while playing Fortnite...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sounds, music and chat. Trying to stream Pandora using audio input while playing Fortnite...: I'm having trouble getting Fortnite through my USB headset if my speakers are plugged into my PC's audio input. I went into advanced sound settings on my PC and changed Fortnite to, Speakers (2- USB Audio Device) which is my headset & microphone, but it continues to play the...
  8. Pandora box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pandora box: My 3 year old hp computer with win 10 plays Pandora box, but my new hp computer won't play the game. I get the unable to create directdraw surface. and asks about directx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandora-box/c581f7bf-a7b0-42b8-92c8-da3826e90a7e
  9. pandora

pandora: my pandora music site quit working three days ago if it loads will play one song I havnt changed anything whats up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pandora/9d32a533-9fbe-4ae9-a7d6-80dd09fb3e5a"
  10. Why is the Pandora Icon so small on my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the Pandora Icon so small on my taskbar?: [ATTACH] I tried looking up about it, but the closest thing I found was when all the icons were small, but only Pandora is small on my computer. I tried restarting my computer, restarting Pandora, asking google, and removing alternate desktops. It still stays the same, so I...