Windows 10: Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile

Discus and support Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile Leaked screenshots show that Microsoft plans to add a panorama photo feature in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 19, 2016.

1. Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile

Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile

Leaked screenshots show that Microsoft plans to add a panorama photo feature in the Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile.

Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile [​IMG]

Read more: http://www.windowscentral.com/panora...dows-10-mobile

:)

Cluster Head, May 19, 2016

2. No panorama in Windows 10 phone camera

Hi,everyone.I have problem in my Windows 10 camera in lumia 535 dual sim latest Os.according to Store it must have motion features like lumia camera and added panorama feature.But both of them are not there in Windows camera.I could use panorama feature
    only through lumia panorama app installed earlier before windows 10 update. Help me

soumyajit-das789, May 19, 2016
  3. lumia panaroma

In August 2016, Windows Camera was officially updated with a Panorama feature for all users on Windows 10 Mobile. Source:

Windows Phone Area

DIvanov_913, May 19, 2016
Thema:

Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile

1. Panorama feature to be added to Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile - Similar Threads - Panorama feature added

2. Camera error 0xA00F42710xC00D3704 on windows 10 mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera error 0xA00F42710xC00D3704 on windows 10 mobile: I know windows 10 mobile is dead but i want to fix that error:Something went wrong If you need it, here's the error code: 0xA00F42710xC00D3704And i know it's not a hardware problem, on windows phone 8.1 it worked like normal but on windows 10 mobile it has that error so can...
  3. Camera error 0xA00F42710xC00D3704 on windows 10 mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera error 0xA00F42710xC00D3704 on windows 10 mobile: I know windows 10 mobile is dead but i want to fix that error:Something went wrong If you need it, here's the error code: 0xA00F42710xC00D3704And i know it's not a hardware problem, on windows phone 8.1 it worked like normal but on windows 10 mobile it has that error so can...
  4. Camera error 0xA00F42710xC00D3704 on windows 10 mobile

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet

No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet: Hi there,I have already seen some topics with the same problem. Nobody knows why this important feature has been removed from the app. Anyway as far as I undesrtand I will have to find other app with rotation feature avaible. Anyone knows which app has this? For explanation,...
  6. No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Rotation feature anymore in Camera app in Windows 10 - tablet: Hi there,I have already seen some topics with the same problem. Nobody knows why this important feature has been removed from the app. Anyway as far as I undesrtand I will have to find other app with rotation feature avaible. Anyone knows which app has this? For explanation,...
  7. Dell Mobile Connect app on Windows 10 to get new features

in Windows 10 News
    Dell Mobile Connect app on Windows 10 to get new features: Back in 2018, Dell unveiled a new app called Dell Mobile Connect which is the company’s first PC-smartphone integration service. The app basically allows you to make and receive phone calls directly, send and receive SMS from your PC. All you need to do is download the Dell...
  8. New features in Outlook mobile app for business

in Windows 10 News
    New features in Outlook mobile app for business: Three years ago, we launched Outlook mobile with a mission to deliver the best on-the-go email and calendar app, one that combines delightful customer experiences with enterprise-grade security. To serve an ever more mobile and distributed workforce, today we are announcing...
  9. Windows 10 Mobile Camera Update

Windows 10 Mobile Camera Update: Hi, there is new update for Windows Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile. The new update includes Panorama feature *Cool 61321
  10. Windows 10 Mobile: Camera and Photos apps were updated today

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile: Camera and Photos apps were updated today: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 8228

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tiga device camera