Windows 10: Panther folder looks Messy Marvin

Discus and support Panther folder looks Messy Marvin in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Friends After long Saturday download of May 2004, 1024kb DSL copper wire. Sunday I examine if there are any new folders in Windows directory. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Redscarlett, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Panther folder looks Messy Marvin

Hello Friends

After long Saturday download of May 2004, 1024kb DSL copper wire. Sunday I examine if there are any new folders in Windows directory. I notices that Panther folder had 2 tiny blue square, which was odd. So I double click on the folder and saw a mess. Could this crash my PC in the future? Regards: Redscarelett9 Panther folder looks Messy Marvin 680fe9ca-3e3e-4b2a-aca2-79622f2ed67f?upload=true.png

:)

Redscarlett, Jun 1, 2020

2. Can I delete the panther folder

I found this folder while looking through my system i never seen it its called the panther folder. Is it safe to be delete?
    Panther folder looks Messy Marvin 47821bcb-9d90-4f7a-89e9-05af8e777bd5?upload=true.png
    ted?

AnnulledBaton94, Jun 1, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Panther folder looks Messy Marvin

Jsssssssss, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Panther folder looks Messy Marvin

1. Panther folder looks Messy Marvin - Similar Threads - Panther folder looks

2. Messy accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Messy accounts: Hi I seem to have 2 accounts one which is my email the other which is my mobile - I cant add my mobile to my email account because it says the number is already taken.. I'm so confused and hoping to just get a single account back...
  3. How can I make my desktop look less messy?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I make my desktop look less messy?: [ATTACH] Recently I saw a lot of people have got an awesome-lookin' desktop. There weren't any app, it was pretty clean.Now, mine is a mess as I mentioned in the title. It has shortcuts to apps everywhere, cause I can access my apps easily doing this, but when I look at my...
  4. What is the Panther folder in Windows 10? Is it safe to delete it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is the Panther folder in Windows 10? Is it safe to delete it?: [ATTACH]Windows setup log files are in different locations on the hard disk. These locations […] This article What is the Panther folder in Windows 10? Is it safe to delete it? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Is safe to delete the C:\Windows\Panther folder ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is safe to delete the C:\Windows\Panther folder ?: Simple as the title. Is safe to delete the "Panther" folder at C:\Windows directory. Note : i think it is created after a (succesful) repair upgrade. I run Windows 10 Pro x64 ver 20H2 build 19042.685. Thanks.*Smile 170737
  6. Is safe to delete the C:\Windows\Panther folder ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is safe to delete the C:\Windows\Panther folder ?: Simple as the title. Is safe to delete the "Panther" folder at C:\Windows directory. Note : i think it is created after a (succesful) repair upgrade. I run Windows 10 Pro x64 ver 20H2 build 19042.685. Thanks.*Smile 170737
  7. Messy Documents folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Messy Documents folder: So I recently formatted my PC and this time I want to keep windows tidy. I feel like I can manage all the necessary folders except for the document folder since a lot of programs / games automatically creates folders in there. Does anyone have a tip for how I can keep the...
  8. Panther file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Panther file: Can I delete the Panther file in entirety or just parts? I'm trying to clean up useless files and this has wasted 500MB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/panther-file/e8e42c23-7952-4755-be7a-8008179bf839
  9. Can I delete the panther folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I delete the panther folder: I found this folder while looking through my system i never seen it its called the panther folder. Is it safe to be delete?[ATTACH]ted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-the-panther-folder/032e0a02-285a-439b-a215-02b8227d61c8
  10. Messy tasks in startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Messy tasks in startup: Hello Are there ways to cleanup the list in startup. Im seeing a lot of subtasks ( i have no idea what are these subtasks ) and scripts that i dont need and im not sure were put there through my direct action. ( there doesnt seem to be any viruses tho) 115307