Windows 10: papalook 1080p web cam problem with windows 10

Discus and support papalook 1080p web cam problem with windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the video comes out with very static sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JImMiller220, May 2, 2019.

1. papalook 1080p web cam problem with windows 10

the video comes out with very static sound

:)

JImMiller220, May 2, 2019

2. Web cam on Skype

Hi Martha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Have you updated the drivers for the web cam?

Does this issue occur only on Skype?

I suggest you to install the attest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

To install the driver updates follow the below steps.

• Open run command window( Windows key + R) and type devmgmt.msc

• Right click on driver and select update driver software.

• If the driver updates are not available install it from manufacture website.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, May 2, 2019
  3. web cam

Hi Douglas,

To assist you better with your issue in connecting to web cam, we suggest that you update its drivers by performing the steps on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, May 2, 2019
  4. papalook 1080p web cam problem with windows 10

How to turn on Web cam in Windows 10?

Hi Sheila,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the web cam on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Follow the below steps to turn on the web cam and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings from the left pane.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Choose Camera, and turn off or on Let apps use my camera.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 2, 2019
Thema:

papalook 1080p web cam problem with windows 10

1. papalook 1080p web cam problem with windows 10 - Similar Threads - papalook 1080p web

2. Creative Live Cam 1080p

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creative Live Cam 1080p: Hi, I have question about installing Creative Live Cam 1080p. After installation process with offical cam drivers it appears as Vimicro USB Camera 358boot. And of course it doesn't work as it should, e. g. using Microsoft Teams or Google Meet. I've proceed Windows Updates,...
  3. My Creative Live! Cam Sync 1080p camera problem

My Creative Live! Cam Sync 1080p camera problem: Hi There, I have connected this device to my new PC windows 10 64 bit. The camera works if the quality 640x480 but does not work on better quality 1920x1080. What should I do? Could you please help me? Thanks in advance. Zoltan...
  4. Web Cam

Web Cam: I need help to install my web cam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/4e9e4870-4d6a-4747-bfce-9d164f7d7be4
  5. web cam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    web cam: bought an external web camera for my dell computer running Windows 10. The computer recognizes it but it will not work on web says An Error occured when trying to get access to Camera and/or Microphone: Devices matching requirements were not found or were not accessible....
  6. web cam

web cam: I have a lenovo ideapad S340. How do I open the inbuilt camera. How can i access the camea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/ddbeb89b-29ba-4c32-8e39-7bddf2c6f0d3
  7. web cam for windows 10 system

web cam for windows 10 system: Can anyone recommend a reliable web cam that runs on windows 10 system. Just tried to use my Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 but it is saying it is not compatible. Thanks...
  8. Problem with my web cam detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with my web cam detected: Problem with my web cam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/edef3238-3aa5-4aed-990e-2b7d893b6cb9
  9. Dell web cam for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell web cam for Windows 10: How do I activate my web cam my Dell Lap Top, Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-web-cam-for-windows-10/9e5dfeb9-5b5d-4b27-b997-bb8dd8823529
  10. Web cams for Windows 10

Web cams for Windows 10: Is Microsoft Life Cam HD-3000 compatible with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/web-cams-for-windows-10/e55a3983-eb91-4b2a-b546-6a071398f701

Users found this page by searching for:

1. papalook 1080p webcam settings

2. papalook camera not recognized

3. papalook windows 10 instal

4. papalook webcam issues,
  5. papalook settings windows,
  6. papalook webcam does not install windows 10,
  7. papalook webcam driver problem,
  8. cant get papalook to work,
  9. open source camera papalook,
  10. The camera on papalook is not working?,
  11. paplook webcam software,