Windows 10: Paper covering my icons

Discus and support Paper covering my icons in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After disabled shortcut icons via regedit, all icons (not just shortcuts) are covered by [ATTACH]this. The shortcut icons were reenabled because of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nyrif, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Nyrif Win User

Paper covering my icons

After disabled shortcut icons via regedit, all icons (not just shortcuts) are covered by Paper covering my icons 515d7781-c3da-49f7-9afc-1bec337f449e?upload=true.png this. The shortcut icons were reenabled because of a system failure, and it didn't do this the last time I disabled them. Any help?

:)

Nyrif, Oct 13, 2019

2. Printer says paper jam.... there's no paper in the printer

Hi Barbara,

With regard to your query, the paper may be jammed if the rear cover is not closed completely. Push the rear cover until it is closed. If you are still having this issue, we suggest that you follow these methods below and see it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and device troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click on Printer to automatically troubleshoot printer issues.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts..

Method 2: Roller cleaning.

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Click on Devices and Printers.
    • Select your Printer Device.
    • Under Printer Management, select Display Printer
      Properties.
    • Select Maintenance.
    • Select Roller Cleaning.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Oct 13, 2019
  3. emil_tr Win User
    HTC HD7 cover/case/sheat?

Not sure if it is an appropriate question...

Can anyone suggest me a good cover/case/sheat?

emil_tr, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Paper covering my icons

Search on Taskbar covers up icons

Hi,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please be informed that there is no way to shift the icons on the taskbar to right. It is per the system design. As you do not want to use the search icon, perform the below steps as a work around and check if it helps.

• Right click on the empty area on the taskbar, click on
      Properties.

• Click on Taskbar tab, check the box
      Use small taskbar buttons.

• Select Always combine, hide labels from the
      Taskbar buttons: drop down menu.

• Click on Apply button and click on
      OK button.
    This will help you to certain extent as the search bar will not cover the all icons on the taskbar.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Paper covering my icons

1. Paper covering my icons - Similar Threads - Paper covering icons

2. desktop program icon covered with file icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop program icon covered with file icon: how to i shift this file icon thats covering the programm iconthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-program-icon-covered-with-file-icon/9e877644-1301-417b-83d1-d1a86779ce40
  3. desktop program icon covered with file icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop program icon covered with file icon: how to i shift this file icon thats covering the programm iconthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-program-icon-covered-with-file-icon/9e877644-1301-417b-83d1-d1a86779ce40
  4. Most of my icons are the paper logo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Most of my icons are the paper logo?: Most of my icons are the paper logo. It used to be the latter photo with internet explorer, after which I uninstalled it from my PC to be left with the same thing, but no internet explorer logo. I do not know what to do from here please help. Normal icons show when searching...
  5. Most of my icons are the paper logo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most of my icons are the paper logo?: Most of my icons are the paper logo. It used to be the latter photo with internet explorer, after which I uninstalled it from my PC to be left with the same thing, but no internet explorer logo. I do not know what to do from here please help. Normal icons show when searching...
  6. Most of my icons are the paper logo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Paper Icon Taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Paper Icon Taskbar: [ATTACH] When I open Visual Studio Code from my desktop it appears as a blank white paper on my taskbar. How do I fix this problem?? I will leave a picture. Looks like that on my taskbar. submitted by /u/chrisisaac69 [link] [comments]...
  8. White piece of paper on icons

in Windows 10 Support
    White piece of paper on icons: Well, this is new. Anyone know how to fix this that I'm sure was caused by me. LOL! [img] - - - Updated - - - Nevermind. Fixed it!! 157879
  9. thumbnails covered by icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    thumbnails covered by icons: It didn't work. "always show icons, never thumbnails" wasn't checked to begin with. When I clicked "apply" some of the icons blinked to show thumbnails and returned immediately to the mountain icon. Please try again EDIT -- I went to the main pictures folder and did this...
  10. Tooltip Covering Notifications Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Tooltip Covering Notifications Icon: Surprised I can't find any posts about this annoying problem. When auto-hide the taskbar is enabled, the tooltip (e.g., "No new notifications") for the notifications icon covers the icon. This results in having to click twice to open the Action Center. Is there any way to fix...