Windows 10: paper extender

Discus and support paper extender in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The paper extender appears to be jammed; therefore, documents won't print. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SherriPelzel, Oct 21, 2020.

1. paper extender

The paper extender appears to be jammed; therefore, documents won't print. How can I fix this?

:)

SherriPelzel, Oct 21, 2020

2. Cannot find scanned paper

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if printer driver is corrupt or it is not installed properly.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • When you say that "I scanned a paper but cannot find where", are you able to scan the paper using the scanner?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the below Microsoft Help Article about troubleshooting on printer related issues and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Hi MarshaTravis,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps, to print a Half Sheet paper in Excel.

1. Open the Excel Spreadsheet.
    2. Go to File, click on Print.
    3. Under the Print Settings, select the option "Custom Scaling".
    4. Then select the option "Custom Scaling Options".
    5. Under Page tab, select the option "Adjust to:" Change the value to 50%.
    6. Click OK, and try to print the Excel paper.

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No

Mithin_EJ, Oct 21, 2020
  4. paper extender

HP 400 Laser Printer-duplex and paper size errors

Hi Norma,

My name is Erik. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Kind ly see this link for HP-supported paper size:

https://support.hp.com/ph-en/document/c03303423

Try this following steps to fix the issue

Step 1: Adjust the paper size setting

Check the paper size setting to make sure it matches the paper you want to print.

1. In the program, you want to print from, click File, and then click Print.

2. Make sure your printer is in the Name or Printers drop-down list box, and then click Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences, depending on the program options.

3. Click the Paper/Quality tab.

4. Click Advanced, if necessary, and then click Paper Size.

5. Select the paper size that matches the size and type of paper loaded in the printer tray, and then click OK. If there are no matching paper sizes, select the size from the list that is closest to the size of the paper loaded in the tray.

6. Click OK, and then try to print.

If the error message persists, continue to the next step.

Step 2: Check the paper source setting

Remove and reload the paper in the input trays, and then check the paper source setting.

1. Remove all the paper from all the printer input trays.

2. Reload the paper, and then adjust the paper width guides so they gently rest against the edge of the paper stack.

3. In the program, you want to print from, click File, and then click Print.

4. Make sure your printer is in the Name or Printers drop-down list box, and then click Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences, depending on the program options.

5. Click the Paper/Quality tab, and then click Paper Source to select the correct tray.

6. Click OK, and then try to print.

If the error message persists, continue to the next step.

Reset the printer to clear any hardware issues or error states.

1. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.

2. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.

3. Wait a minimum of 60 seconds.

4. Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.

5. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.

6. Turn on the printer.

7. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,

Erik

Independent Advisor

EriksonBautista24, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

paper extender

1. paper extender - Similar Threads - paper extender

2. how to print from tray for 5x7 paper? on HP envy 7640

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to print from tray for 5x7 paper? on HP envy 7640: how to print from tray for smaller paper 5x7 etc. on HP envy 7640? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-from-tray-for-5x7-paper-on-hp-envy/4d590a11-1b20-4f0f-8380-81da01466666
  3. how to print from tray for 5x7 paper? on HP envy 7640

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to print from tray for 5x7 paper? on HP envy 7640: how to print from tray for smaller paper 5x7 etc. on HP envy 7640? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-from-tray-for-5x7-paper-on-hp-envy/4d590a11-1b20-4f0f-8380-81da01466666
  4. how to print from tray for 5x7 paper? on HP envy 7640

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP Printer "Out of Paper" does not update with MS IPP Class Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Printer "Out of Paper" does not update with MS IPP Class Driver: Hi,Running Windows 10 and have a wireless attached HP M255dw printer. The printer driver for this printer is the MS IPP Class Driver. In general, the printer and system work together fine.But ... If a print job encounters an out of paper condition, Windows correctly suspends...
  6. HP Printer "Out of Paper" does not update with MS IPP Class Driver

HP Printer "Out of Paper" does not update with MS IPP Class Driver: Hi,Running Windows 10 and have a wireless attached HP M255dw printer. The printer driver for this printer is the MS IPP Class Driver. In general, the printer and system work together fine.But ... If a print job encounters an out of paper condition, Windows correctly suspends...
  7. HP Printer "Out of Paper" does not update with MS IPP Class Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer: i have three main local disk in my file explorer recently the local disk was changed to like plain paper icon, i restart my file explorer from task manager and check for updates and restart my computer several times but issue remain same how to fix this issue....
  9. Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer

Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer: i have three main local disk in my file explorer recently the local disk was changed to like plain paper icon, i restart my file explorer from task manager and check for updates and restart my computer several times but issue remain same how to fix this issue....
  10. how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?: I am trying to print pages from my money program for tax purposes. I need to print on legal sized paper but am not given that size option. I googled the issue and believe I may need to update my drivers: does this sound correct? I then went to the Epson site and found no way...