Windows 10: Paper Icon Taskbar

Discus and support Paper Icon Taskbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When I open Visual Studio Code from my desktop it appears as a blank white paper on my taskbar. How do I fix this problem?? I will leave a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chrisisaac69, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Paper Icon Taskbar

/u/chrisisaac69, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Paper Icon Taskbar

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Paper Icon Taskbar

1. Paper Icon Taskbar - Similar Threads - Paper Icon Taskbar

2. Most of my icons are the paper logo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Most of my icons are the paper logo?: Most of my icons are the paper logo. It used to be the latter photo with internet explorer, after which I uninstalled it from my PC to be left with the same thing, but no internet explorer logo. I do not know what to do from here please help. Normal icons show when searching...
  3. Most of my icons are the paper logo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most of my icons are the paper logo?: Most of my icons are the paper logo. It used to be the latter photo with internet explorer, after which I uninstalled it from my PC to be left with the same thing, but no internet explorer logo. I do not know what to do from here please help. Normal icons show when searching...
  4. Open programs Icons on taskbar don't load and show as a white paper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open programs Icons on taskbar don't load and show as a white paper.: Some programs like Blender and PureRef won't load the icons, they only show as white paper icons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-programs-icons-on-taskbar-dont-load-and-show/9b4d0c5a-b2b2-4d53-916f-4a5e0532e7c3
  5. Open programs Icons on taskbar don't load and show as a white paper.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open programs Icons on taskbar don't load and show as a white paper.: Some programs like Blender and PureRef won't load the icons, they only show as white paper icons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-programs-icons-on-taskbar-dont-load-and-show/9b4d0c5a-b2b2-4d53-916f-4a5e0532e7c3
  6. White piece of paper on icons

in Windows 10 Support
    White piece of paper on icons: Well, this is new. Anyone know how to fix this that I'm sure was caused by me. LOL! [img] - - - Updated - - - Nevermind. Fixed it!! 157879
  7. Paper covering my icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paper covering my icons: After disabled shortcut icons via regedit, all icons (not just shortcuts) are covered by [ATTACH]this. The shortcut icons were reenabled because of a system failure, and it didn't do this the last time I disabled them. Any help?...
  8. Taskbar icon turns to white sheets of paper upon being pinned to the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icon turns to white sheets of paper upon being pinned to the taskbar: I have an app running in Windows 10 as an administrator. The icon is the app's (sysinternals' Process Explorer) usual icon. When I pin it to the taskbar, it turns to white sheets of paper. When I unpin it, it turns back to normal. Please advise how to pin it and keep the...
  9. Blank Thumbnails on Taskbar and Paper white images icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank Thumbnails on Taskbar and Paper white images icon: Hi, After the recent update 1709 -- (The fall update I think) I've encounter issues with thumbnail previewer. I does not show thumbnail images but default icon instead [img] it wasn't my first time I've encountered this, It happened same thing on every updates. So knew...
  10. White paper icons and empty folders!?

in Windows 10 Support
    White paper icons and empty folders!?: Hello, I have windows 10 home operating system on my laptop I have a problem with my file folder. when I first open it it shows that it works fine. [img] However I've notice that on the left I see the OS and D drive as white icons. When i access any folders and then...