Windows 10: Paper sizes

Discus and support Paper sizes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10; I have an HP Officejet 7610. I've been using an old version of Adobe Photoshop Essentials (on an old Dell laptop---incredibly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LynByars, Oct 25, 2018.

1. LynByars Win User

Paper sizes

I'm running Windows 10; I have an HP Officejet 7610. I've been using an old version of Adobe Photoshop Essentials (on an old Dell laptop---incredibly slow). I just subscribed to Adobe Photoshop (as the software doesn't seem to be available on CD anymore) With my old program, I could print poster sizes 11 x 17 and 13 x 20. These options are no longer available when I using Photoshop. Any suggestions for adding paper sizes to the dropdown list?

:)

LynByars, Oct 25, 2018

2. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Oct 25, 2018
  3. change size of background wall paper+it is a custon wallpaper(my picture)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps you to
    change size of background wall paper.

a) Right click on the desktop screen.

b) Select personalize and click on Desktop Background at the bottom of the screen.

c) Select the image and change the picture position to Centre from the drop down list.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Paper sizes

How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper

Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Social

Shri Jnanashakthi Subrahmanyaswamy, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

Paper sizes

1. Paper sizes - Similar Threads - Paper sizes

2. how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?: I am trying to print pages from my money program for tax purposes. I need to print on legal sized paper but am not given that size option. I googled the issue and believe I may need to update my drivers: does this sound correct? I then went to the Epson site and found no way...
  3. how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?: I am trying to print pages from my money program for tax purposes. I need to print on legal sized paper but am not given that size option. I googled the issue and believe I may need to update my drivers: does this sound correct? I then went to the Epson site and found no way...
  4. How can I display Paper size option in Windows Photo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I display Paper size option in Windows Photo?: When open a JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to my printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and paper size option with a list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...
  5. How can I display Paper size option in Windows Photo?

How can I display Paper size option in Windows Photo?: When open a JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to my printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and paper size option with a list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...
  6. How can I display Paper size option from my driver in Windows Photo?

How can I display Paper size option from my driver in Windows Photo?: When open a JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to my customed printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and those paper size list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...
  7. How can I display Paper size option from my driver in Windows Photo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I display Paper size option from my driver in Windows Photo?: When open a JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to my customed printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and those paper size list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...
  8. How can I display Paper size setting item from my driver in Windows Photo?

How can I display Paper size setting item from my driver in Windows Photo?: When open JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to the my customed printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and those paper size list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...
  9. How can set 5 default paper size in Print Pictures dialog box?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can set 5 default paper size in Print Pictures dialog box?: Hi According to image how can change this 5 printer paper size 12" x 18"11" x17"Legal 8.5" x 14"Letter 8.5" x 11"to for example A3A4A5LetterB4when want to set another size to print I have to click on "More..." to load the list of all paper size.thanks....
  10. How can set 5 default paper size in Print Pictures dialog box?

How can set 5 default paper size in Print Pictures dialog box?: Hi According to image how can change this 5 printer paper size 12" x 18"11" x17"Legal 8.5" x 14"Letter 8.5" x 11"to for example A3A4A5LetterB4when want to set another size to print I have to click on "More..." to load the list of all paper size.thanks....