Windows 10: Paperport not working

Discus and support Paperport not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I opened PaperPort professional 14, a window opened informing me the program appears to be operating in Windows XP compatibility mode; the note... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bruno Lenski, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Paperport not working

When I opened PaperPort professional 14, a window opened informing me the program appears to be operating in Windows XP compatibility mode; the note recommended the disabling of compatibility mode for PaperPort.exe; for additional information I was referred to technote 6629, which I have been unable to find in the Nuance database or the Windows database. My operating system is Windows 8; how can I disable compatibility mode for PaperPort.exe?

Juist also to mentionned it worked for years and stopped wrking

event after a reinstall...

:)

Bruno Lenski, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Freezer Win User

Scansoft Paperport 11SE (Brother download)

That's not what I'm talking about. Thanks anyway.

Hopefully someone will have the old paperport 11se on the brother application/driver cd. *Smile Paperport not working :)

Freezer, Sep 22, 2019
  3. typeanote Win User
    Paperport 14.5 Professional

I have a Brother DCP L2540DW printer/scanner. It came with Paperport that worked with Windows 7 but not Windows 10 Pro.

I just purchased Paperport 14.5 which works with windows 10 pro.

My problem is when I am logged on as the administrator Paperport works fine. However, when I log on as a standard user, Paperport does not "see" a scanner.

As the administrator I shared the printer and scanner installed.

As a standard user I can print but I cannot scan with Paperport.

Any help is appreciated.

typeanote, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Paperport not working

PaperPort 14.5 doesnt work with Windows10

*Original Title: windows10, PaperPort

PaperPort 14.5 doesnt work with windows10

ErnstUZimmermann, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Paperport not working

1. Paperport not working - Similar Threads - Paperport working

2. Paperport 14 failing to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paperport 14 failing to load: I have been using Paperport 14 for many years on Windows 10 professional. Three days ago 25th January 2024, it failed to load. I have rebooted the PC but it still fails to load. The last Windows updates recorded are KB5034122 and KB5034275, both installed on 11th January and...
  3. Paperport 14 failing to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paperport 14 failing to load: I have been using Paperport 14 for many years on Windows 10 professional. Three days ago 25th January 2024, it failed to load. I have rebooted the PC but it still fails to load. The last Windows updates recorded are KB5034122 and KB5034275, both installed on 11th January and...
  4. Paperport 14 failing to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Will paperport work with any windows machine and any printer or does it have to be a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will paperport work with any windows machine and any printer or does it have to be a...: Will paperport work with any windows machine and any printer or does it have to be a brother printer? I have an hp 5520 photosmart printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-paperport-work-with-any-windows-machine-and/08bc397e-20e4-4810-ad95-cac94ac7a6ce
  6. Will paperport work with any windows machine and any printer or does it have to be a...

Will paperport work with any windows machine and any printer or does it have to be a...: Will paperport work with any windows machine and any printer or does it have to be a brother printer? I have an hp 5520 photosmart printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-paperport-work-with-any-windows-machine-and/08bc397e-20e4-4810-ad95-cac94ac7a6ce
  7. Will paperport work with any windows machine and any printer or does it have to be a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. proffesional paperport 14

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    proffesional paperport 14: I need to download program into my PC running windows 10 professional after resetting my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proffesional-paperport-14/7c574600-fcfe-4c0f-a677-67e811abb341
  9. Paperport 14.5- crashed. I uninstalled. Now cannot reinstall b/c says "serial number is...

Paperport 14.5- crashed. I uninstalled. Now cannot reinstall b/c says "serial number is...: I have my paid for purchased copy saved. I have the serial number from this original software download. I know it is correct. But the wizard will *not* take it. Is this perhaps a Windows glitch? I cannot get anywhere with Nuance/Kofax who makes the software. Thought maybe...
  10. PaperPort Professional 14.5 stopped working under Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PaperPort Professional 14.5 stopped working under Windows 10: Within the last 4 weeks PaperPort has stopped working on my laptop. Prior to this, I was able to use PaperPort to scan, view, re-arrange, change security settings, etc. I am running a ThinkPad X1 Yoga 1st Generation with Windows 10 Professional 64-bit. I apply all Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paperport does not launch

2. paperport not responding windows 10

3. paperport not working

4. problems with paperport 14 not responding,
  5. paperport compatibilite,
  6. paperport is not showing,
  7. paper port will not start,
  8. paperport scanner stopped working,
  9. paperport printer doesnt work,
  10. paperport patch for windows10,
  11. paperport non running on windows 10,