Windows 10: Parallel port issue in windows 10

Discus and support Parallel port issue in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am trying to use ATmel isp programmer to program Microcontroller. while installing Atmel isp programmer Error comes like DriverLINX port I/O... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by save file, Sep 26, 2022.

1. save file Win User

Parallel port issue in windows 10

i am trying to use ATmel isp programmer to program Microcontroller. while installing Atmel isp programmer Error comes like DriverLINX port I/O DriverDLportio.sys device driver not loaded. port I/O will have no effect..Am facing this issue in windows 10. Tried installing Dll file to windows system folder also but it is not yet solved. But the same application is working in Window 7

:)

save file, Sep 26, 2022

2. Windows 10: How to run program in Compatibility Mode? Issues with usage of parallel port while running the certain program.

Hi David,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is there is program compatibility issue or parallel port driver is not updated.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked with the manufacture of the program for compatibility with Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to uninstall and reinstall the program in compatibility mode. Check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7, 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the
    computer and check if the issue persists.

Also I recommend you to update the latest driver for
    parallel port in the Device Manager and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Ports (COM & LPT).

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with accessing parallel port while running a certain program, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 26, 2022
  3. MikeS_878 Win User
    Windows 10 & LPT Parallel Printer Port.

You're welcome! My parallel port is a PCI card with an LPT port. When I originally purchased it I was running Windows 7.

The card is a Parallel PCI Express Card, One Port, x1 Lane manufactured by Manhattan, Model Number 158176. It was $29.99 when I purchased it.

• Adds One Parallel Port to a Desktop Computer
    • Supports SPP, EPP and ECP Ports
    • Fits PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 and x16 Lane Buses
    • Fits Regular and Low-Profile slots
    • Plug and Play Installation
    • Windows 7 Compatible
    I hope this helps.

MikeS_878, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Parallel port issue in windows 10

Windows 10 & LPT Parallel Printer Port.

Posts on some forums suggest that Microsoft has killed LPT (parallel port) support in Windows 10 whereas another post I saw indicates that Microsoft has fixed this problem due to pressure from businesses that still need parallel support. I am such a
    business. I must have LPT support for legacy software and an HP LaserJet 6P for the new computer I'm getting (which does have an LPT port). This is not optional since the old software will not work with USB and new printers. Can anyone definitively tell
    me whether LPT/Parallel ports are or are not currently usable in Windows 10 (64-bit)? Thanks for any help.

AudioNexus, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Parallel port issue in windows 10

1. Parallel port issue in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Parallel port issue

2. IEEE 1284 USB to parallel port issue? Is Microsoft working on this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IEEE 1284 USB to parallel port issue? Is Microsoft working on this?: Apropos of the issue at hand I described earlier I've been researching this for days on end, I came across this. It seems Gravostyle isn't the only OEM having issues either, GE is having issues as well....
  3. IEEE 1284 USB to parallel port issue? Is Microsoft working on this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IEEE 1284 USB to parallel port issue? Is Microsoft working on this?: Apropos of the issue at hand I described earlier I've been researching this for days on end, I came across this. It seems Gravostyle isn't the only OEM having issues either, GE is having issues as well....
  4. Parallel port issue in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parallel port issue in windows 10: i am trying to use ATmel isp programmer to program Microcontroller. while installing Atmel isp programmer Error comes like DriverLINX port I/O DriverDLportio.sys device driver not loaded. port I/O will have no effect..Am facing this issue in windows 10. Tried installing Dll...
  5. Parallel port issue in windows 10

Parallel port issue in windows 10: i am trying to use ATmel isp programmer to program Microcontroller. while installing Atmel isp programmer Error comes like DriverLINX port I/O DriverDLportio.sys device driver not loaded. port I/O will have no effect..Am facing this issue in windows 10. Tried installing Dll...
  6. Windows 10/Parallels Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10/Parallels Issue: I'm running Windows 10 with Parallels on my iMac. It had been working well for several months. Yesterday, without me changing anything, it was stuck on the blue screen with the spinning white dots. Today, the desktop is there with icons, but nothing opens properly. I feel...
  7. Problem with address on parallel port in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with address on parallel port in Windows 10: Hi there,I recently purchased a PC with Windows 10 installed. I added several parallel port adapter cards to this machine so that I can send TTL pulses to external devices I work in academic research. After installing the adapter cards and their associated drivers, the LPT...
  8. Does Windows 10 support parallel ports

Does Windows 10 support parallel ports: parallel port on my card did not configure on windows 10, com port did configured correctlycan use a parallel port in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-10-support-parallel-ports/95eb466a-6c35-4b29-ae7a-a04958bb8c7d
  9. Parallels Bootcampwindows 10, Parallels

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Parallels Bootcampwindows 10, Parallels: Bootcampwin10ParallelsWin10 ? ParallelsWin10BootcampWin10Win10ParallelsBootcampWin10? Win10Parallelsbootcampwin10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parallels-%E5%B0%8E%E5%85%A5/3d161461-d3fe-4318-a531-de6c3af2cd5e
  10. USB port to Parallel cable not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB port to Parallel cable not recognized: My Epson printer had been working with an Epson Dot matrix printer using a Gagawire USP to Parallel cable but recent updates have cause this to not be recognized or a drive found. This is needed to print multipart invoices. I had been using with W10 and had not been having...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user cant access parallel port