Windows 10: Parallel process with windows 10?

Discus and support Parallel process with windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have two computers I would like to combine and parallel process with 10 into one desktop computer. Can this be done? 33054 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by badspell68, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Parallel process with windows 10?

I have two computers I would like to combine and parallel process with 10 into one desktop computer. Can this be done?

:)

badspell68, Dec 7, 2015

2. Fix problems that programs cannot be installed or uninstalled for Windows 10

Parallels workstation is no longer supported by the Parallels group. It worked with Windows 7, but no longer now that I upgraded to Windows 10. It tries to launch virtual machines to run guest applications, but always crashes. I want to permanently remove
    it from my W10 machine. But I can't. The installer tries to stop a USB Parallels service, but there is no such service. So then it backs out it's uninstall process, and the program is still there. So I can't remove it, and I can't reinstall it with their software
    without removing it first.

Roadworrier, Dec 7, 2015
  3. PeterSenn Win User
    Internet Consumption

Windows 10 - How can I know which process / program / services / application / etc. is consuming internet parallel of my browsing or in the time I am not using it?

Thanks, Peter S.

PeterSenn, Dec 7, 2015
  4. LMiller7 Win User

Parallel process with windows 10?

Welcome to the forum.

This is known as distributed computing and is a viable idea - but only for some kinds of applications and not what most people would be using. In most applications the advantages of distributed processing are overwhelmed by the overhead of communication between the computers.

What exactly are you hoping to accomplish with this?

Note that my knowledge of this is strictly theoretical with no practical experience.

LMiller7, Dec 7, 2015
Thema:

Parallel process with windows 10?

1. Parallel process with windows 10? - Similar Threads - Parallel process

2. Hidden drive C$ - running parallell

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hidden drive C$ - running parallell: I was having a problem with my computer running slow. I tried to clean it up by removing files and programs I don't need. Still running slow. I happened to notice some strange files and when looking at the properies it was showing admistrator permission to an "anonymous...
  3. Parallel - Request for Windows Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Parallel - Request for Windows Activation: Hi there, I am a mac user and run 365 on it. I have recently installed parallel to run sage accounting software. Parallel is requesting me to install windows 10 but I have already renewed 365 and don't feel like spending more money on another version! The error code is...
  4. USB to Parallel IEEE 1284

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB to Parallel IEEE 1284: When I did the update to Windows 10 last fall my USB to Parallel adapter stopped working. I do not find a driver in devices. How can I get a driver for my system? I can't find one online. The the install program on the disk that came with my Shaxon USB to DB25 adapter will...
  5. usb is not recognize on windows 10 mounted in parallels desktop for mac

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb is not recognize on windows 10 mounted in parallels desktop for mac: Hi i ha a usb game pad i used for play in my mac but when i try to used in win 10 mounted in oarallels destop dosent appear thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-is-not-recognize-on-windows-10-mounted-in/f8375d15-31dc-4172-8ee5-dc7ecdb4b741
  6. setting up windows 10 on new macbook pro 15 using parallels help\

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting up windows 10 on new macbook pro 15 using parallels help\: need to be shown how to wipe this machine of all windows and reinstall only what i need for windows 10n 32 bit and parallels to work and instasll run and use please some one HELP...
  7. Windows 10 Activation in Parallels

Windows 10 Activation in Parallels: I have a genuine Windows key and managed to activate Windows 10 under VMWare Fusion for Mac OS. However, I prefer Parallels instead of Fusion and re-installed Windows 10 under Parallels. For whatever reason, I cannot activate Windows under Parallels but I can under Fusion....
  8. window 10 reactivation problem on parallel desktop

window 10 reactivation problem on parallel desktop: Hi I cant reactivate my window 10 in parallel desktop 14. My window 10 was activated well while using bootcamp partition on same mac. Can someone help me....
  9. Help fix HRESULT 0x80073715 error Reinstalling Intel Parallel studio XE 2016 update 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help fix HRESULT 0x80073715 error Reinstalling Intel Parallel studio XE 2016 update 4: Please Help I am facing the HRESULT 0x80073715 error, Error Code: 1603; File name: msvcrt_x64.msi while i reinstalled intel parallel studio xe 2016 update 4. I would to know how can i fix this problem. Please help Thank you...
  10. Windows 10 and Parallels

Windows 10 and Parallels: I purchased Windows 10 to use with Parallels on my Mac. I loaded it and it was running fine with Parallels, registered it using the product key. Then, for some unknown reason, Windows 10 got deleted by Parallels. Now, when I have reloaded Windows 10 and try to activate it...