Windows 10: Parallel process with windows 10?

Discus and support Parallel process with windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have two computers I would like to combine and parallel process with 10 into one desktop computer. Can this be done? 33054 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by badspell68, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Parallel process with windows 10?

I have two computers I would like to combine and parallel process with 10 into one desktop computer. Can this be done?

:)

badspell68, Dec 7, 2015

2. Fix problems that programs cannot be installed or uninstalled for Windows 10

Parallels workstation is no longer supported by the Parallels group. It worked with Windows 7, but no longer now that I upgraded to Windows 10. It tries to launch virtual machines to run guest applications, but always crashes. I want to permanently remove
    it from my W10 machine. But I can't. The installer tries to stop a USB Parallels service, but there is no such service. So then it backs out it's uninstall process, and the program is still there. So I can't remove it, and I can't reinstall it with their software
    without removing it first.

Roadworrier, Dec 7, 2015
  3. PeterSenn Win User
    Internet Consumption

Windows 10 - How can I know which process / program / services / application / etc. is consuming internet parallel of my browsing or in the time I am not using it?

Thanks, Peter S.

PeterSenn, Dec 7, 2015
  4. LMiller7 Win User

Parallel process with windows 10?

Welcome to the forum.

This is known as distributed computing and is a viable idea - but only for some kinds of applications and not what most people would be using. In most applications the advantages of distributed processing are overwhelmed by the overhead of communication between the computers.

What exactly are you hoping to accomplish with this?

Note that my knowledge of this is strictly theoretical with no practical experience.

LMiller7, Dec 7, 2015
Thema:

Parallel process with windows 10?

1. Parallel process with windows 10? - Similar Threads - Parallel process

2. Can I execute multi netsh commands in parallel?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I execute multi netsh commands in parallel?: It costs much time if I run multi netsh commands one by one, can I run them in parallel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-execute-multi-netsh-commands-in-parallel/4c6108e3-69d6-40a5-92e6-e16d43f7fd18
  3. Mac Book Pro + Parallels Desktop + Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mac Book Pro + Parallels Desktop + Windows 10: I use Parallels Desktop to access Windows 10. All of a sudden, Windows won't open, screen goes black, and process ends. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mac-book-pro-parallels-desktop-windows-10/2ca4226d-4d5c-4264-846d-fa749ae1fcca
  4. Mac, Parallels, Windows, JWLibrary app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mac, Parallels, Windows, JWLibrary app: Hi, im having issues with my JW library app, i am not able to download any media content, says no download location available. Im running windows 10 on parallel. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  5. parallels windows JW Lib app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    parallels windows JW Lib app: Hi, im having issues with my JW library app, i am not able to download any media content, says no download location available. Im running windows 10 pro on parallel. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  6. Parallels/Windows 10 launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Parallels/Windows 10 launch: When launching Windows 10 using Parallels on my Mac, I get a black screen. What is going wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parallelswindows-10-launch/1b475f6d-f869-453c-84da-5ceadbfb8870
  7. activating windows 10 in parallels

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activating windows 10 in parallels: I installed parallels, and bought windows 10, and since I installed windows first time by boot camp on mac and I already now formatted my mac and installed parallels, I am facing a problem to activate the windows. support never do calls to Kuwait, so how can I contact...
  8. Parallels and Google to bring Windows Apps to Chromebook Enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Parallels and Google to bring Windows Apps to Chromebook Enterprise: Parallels and Google have partnered to bring enterprises and cloud workers full-featured Windows applications to Chrome Enterprise this fall. Remote work is a new reality, making efficiency, connectivity, speed, reliability, security and undisrupted access essential elements...
  9. Parallels 12 with Windows 7 extremely slow?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Parallels 12 with Windows 7 extremely slow?: I installed Home Premium yesterday on my Mac Book Pro with i9, 64gb RAM and a Radeon 5500 Pro in Parallels 12 Windows 7 64Bit Home Premium. Now the problem is that it runs so slow and jerky that you couldn't even use Word or similar. I have assigned as much hardware as I can...
  10. Windows 10 not working on MAC using parallels

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not working on MAC using parallels: I purchased Windows 10 and run it on a MAC using parallels. I had Windows 7 and never a problem. After installing 10, the windows program won't execute and the screen just flutters between the parallels logo and other messages which flash too quickly for me to see them....