Windows 10: Parallels and Google to bring Windows Apps to Chromebook Enterprise

Discus and support Parallels and Google to bring Windows Apps to Chromebook Enterprise in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Parallels and Google have partnered to bring enterprises and cloud workers full-featured Windows applications to Chrome Enterprise this fall. Remote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Parallels and Google to bring Windows Apps to Chromebook Enterprise

Read more:

:)

Brink, Jun 16, 2020

2. windows 10 for google chromebook

Hello, I have a google chromebook but I need windows 10 to run work systems. Is there any way i can get it on this computer.

JacobGreene1, Jun 16, 2020
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    chromebook

A Chromebook runs ChromeOS, not Windows. The Google Play Store has many Microsoft apps, including Office.

BulldogXX, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Chromebook

Whatever you can do in Chrome you can essentially do on a Chromebook, since that's really all it is (browser as an OS). Google Drive can view Word documents and open them, and can convert them to a Google Doc. You can save to PDF but not as a Word document. Considering we're forced to use Google Apps at work I can say with certainty that it's hit or miss when it comes to formatting though. If you need MS Office though just buy a cheap Windows laptop. Hell even a Surface RT is great for Office.

To print you'll need to use Google's Cloud Print: How to Print From a Chromebook with Google Cloud Print | Laptop Mag

Dos101, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Parallels and Google to bring Windows Apps to Chromebook Enterprise - Similar Threads - Parallels Google bring

2. Google Chromebook turns 10

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chromebook turns 10: In 2011, we launched the first Chromebooks in partnership with Acer and Samsung. Today, Chromebooks help millions of people stay connected while they work, study and stay entertained. And we've seen how important they've been over the last year. As we celebrate the 10th...
  3. Google bringing free retail listings to Google Search

in Windows 10 News
    Google bringing free retail listings to Google Search: When shopping online, it can be daunting to find the right product, the best seller, or the best value. People often have many high quality choices available but aren't always aware of them all or don't have an easy way to access them. For many merchants, connecting with...
  4. Google is bringing fact check information to Google Images

in Windows 10 News
    Google is bringing fact check information to Google Images: Photos and videos are an incredible way to help people understand what’s going on in the world. But the power of visual media has its pitfalls⁠—especially when there are questions surrounding the origin, authenticity or context of an image. Starting...
  5. windows 10 for google chromebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 for google chromebook: Hello, I have a google chromebook but I need windows 10 to run work systems. Is there any way i can get it on this computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-for-google-chromebook/99fa532d-0d92-4634-9ab1-71680574dc5e
  6. Windows for Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows for Chromebook?: Is it at all possible to install windows OS on a Chromebook laptop? I have an Acer Chromebook R11, and I do like it, but it’s annoying to either not be able to download certain things with only windows/Mac options, or not be able to download certain things at all. I figure if...
  7. Google introduces Chrome OS 77 for Chromebook

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces Chrome OS 77 for Chromebook: Hello Chromebook Community, You should soon see an update on your device for Chrome OS 77! As part of this new release, here’s a list of new features and changes you’ll notice when you update to this new version of Chrome. Manage your Media Have you ever struggled to...
  8. Customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise: Hi all, Has anyone been successful with customizing Google Chrome for Enterprise on a new image? I changed the group policy settings (admx files) prior sysprep, and the settings revert after reimaging a computer. 126912
  9. Google is reportedly bringing Windows 10 support to multiple Chromebooks

in Windows 10 News
    Google is reportedly bringing Windows 10 support to multiple Chromebooks: Google’s Chromebook is quite popular in the education segment and it has tried to take a bite out of Microsoft’s market. A report earlier this year revealed that the search engine giant might be trying to play nice with Microsoft by letting the PixelBook owners run...
  10. Google takes a jab at Windows and macOS in latest ad for Chromebook

in Windows 10 News
    Google takes a jab at Windows and macOS in latest ad for Chromebook: Remember Microsoft’s Scrooled ads? Or Apple’s Get a Mac campaign? In both instances, Microsoft and Apple were mocking the rivals in their respective niche. Google’s new Chromebook advertisement has been published with a similar intention. It puts error Windows and macOS...