Windows 10: Parallels - ARM - M1

Discus and support Parallels - ARM - M1 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I switched to Apple M1 Desktop I used Windows 10 ARM edition. I can no longer use my previous Windows 10 license key I purchased for earlier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RussellBarter, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Parallels - ARM - M1

When I switched to Apple M1 Desktop I used Windows 10 ARM edition. I can no longer use my previous Windows 10 license key I purchased for earlier Parallels edition no longer active,How do I transfer my purchased Window License key to new configuration?Thanks in advance

:)

RussellBarter, Jul 21, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Dobot Announces the M1 Robotic Arm Giveaway

Dobot M1 is a crowd-funded robotic 3D printing arm project that aims to make a cost-effective consumer 3D printer, which does not just 3D printing, but also laser-engraving, PCB soldering (!), drawing (with ink, on paper/canvas), and packaging of delicate objects. The developers have two working prototypes, which meet all the functions its designers set out to give it. As an appreciation of the USD $285,000 fundraising for the project, its makers have announced a giveaway.

Up for grabs is a Dobot M1 multi-function robotic arm with 5 interchangeable heads: 3d print, laser engrave, 4th axis, suction cup, gripper. To participate, click on the giveaway link below, fill up the giveaway form on the company's Facebook page, and share the giveaway page with the hashtag #dobotm1 . A winner will be picked randomly. The company plans to sell the Dobot M1 at a launch price of $3,099, and will be available to Kickstarter donors for $1,799.

Parallels - ARM - M1 c55aab83c686_thm.jpg

Dobot M1 Robotic Arm Fundraising Appreciation Giveaway

btarunr, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Keith Lim Win User
    Keith Lim, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Parallels - ARM - M1

parallels windows 10 mac

Hi Jan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Just to clarify, you receive the error message while trying to install Windows 10, is that right?

I would suggest you to try the steps given in Parallel's Support page and check if it helps.

Installing Windows on your Mac using Parallels Desktop

If that doesn't help, please contact Parallel Support
    for further assistance. They will be better suited to guide you with this.

Hope this helps.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Parallels - ARM - M1

1. Parallels - ARM - M1 - Similar Threads - Parallels ARM

2. How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?: I just bought a license for Microsoft Win Home 11 64-bit All Lng PK Lic Online DwnLd NR KW9-00664, and was given a 25-character key. However, when I use that key to activate Windows 11 ARM in the Parallels virtual machine on Macbook Air M2, it get an error: The product key...
  3. How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?: I just bought a license for Microsoft Win Home 11 64-bit All Lng PK Lic Online DwnLd NR KW9-00664, and was given a 25-character key. However, when I use that key to activate Windows 11 ARM in the Parallels virtual machine on Macbook Air M2, it get an error: The product key...
  4. can't log in to ms account on windows arm for parallels

can't log in to ms account on windows arm for parallels: can't log in to ms account on windows arm for parallels, it says password not recognised and prompts me to use a school or work account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-ms-account-on-windows-arm-for/f0a28b14-94f4-4636-b1da-683736cd6a8b
  5. can't log in to ms account on windows arm for parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't log in to ms account on windows arm for parallels: can't log in to ms account on windows arm for parallels, it says password not recognised and prompts me to use a school or work account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-ms-account-on-windows-arm-for/f0a28b14-94f4-4636-b1da-683736cd6a8b
  6. I'm being told I need an ARM version of Windows 11 to install it via Parallels on my Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm being told I need an ARM version of Windows 11 to install it via Parallels on my Mac: How do I make it so the ISO I have is ARM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-being-told-i-need-an-arm-version-of-windows-11/1a3145a2-d5a7-4bd6-8e05-c895b12ba451
  7. I'm being told I need an ARM version of Windows 11 to install it via Parallels on my Mac

I'm being told I need an ARM version of Windows 11 to install it via Parallels on my Mac: How do I make it so the ISO I have is ARM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-being-told-i-need-an-arm-version-of-windows-11/1a3145a2-d5a7-4bd6-8e05-c895b12ba451
  8. How to Install Windows 11 ARM on Apple Silicon M1 or M2 Macs using Parallels Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install Windows 11 ARM on Apple Silicon M1 or M2 Macs using Parallels Desktop: It's official, Microsoft now provides an official path for installing Windows 11 on Apple Silicon Macs with the help of virtualization software, Parallels Desktop. Previously I experimented with Parallels in the early days of Apple Silicon back in 2020 on an M1 Mac using the...
  9. How to Install Windows 11 ARM on Apple Silicon M1 or M2 Macs using Parallels Desktop

How to Install Windows 11 ARM on Apple Silicon M1 or M2 Macs using Parallels Desktop: It's official, Microsoft now provides an official path for installing Windows 11 on Apple Silicon Macs with the help of virtualization software, Parallels Desktop. Previously I experimented with Parallels in the early days of Apple Silicon back in 2020 on an M1 Mac using the...
  10. MacBook Air M2 running Parallels and Windows 11 ARM

MacBook Air M2 running Parallels and Windows 11 ARM: I purchased a license of Windows 11 for Parallels to run on my MacBook Air. It is a brand new 2022 MacBook Air with the M2 chip and I got it with 24GB memory. Works great. I have some issues on the MacOS side and need to reload the MacOS from scratch. I have searched my email...