Windows 10: Parallels - ARM - M1

Discus and support Parallels - ARM - M1 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I switched to Apple M1 Desktop I used Windows 10 ARM edition. I can no longer use my previous Windows 10 license key I purchased for earlier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RussellBarter, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Parallels - ARM - M1

When I switched to Apple M1 Desktop I used Windows 10 ARM edition. I can no longer use my previous Windows 10 license key I purchased for earlier Parallels edition no longer active,How do I transfer my purchased Window License key to new configuration?Thanks in advance

:)

RussellBarter, Jul 21, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Dobot Announces the M1 Robotic Arm Giveaway

Dobot M1 is a crowd-funded robotic 3D printing arm project that aims to make a cost-effective consumer 3D printer, which does not just 3D printing, but also laser-engraving, PCB soldering (!), drawing (with ink, on paper/canvas), and packaging of delicate objects. The developers have two working prototypes, which meet all the functions its designers set out to give it. As an appreciation of the USD $285,000 fundraising for the project, its makers have announced a giveaway.

Up for grabs is a Dobot M1 multi-function robotic arm with 5 interchangeable heads: 3d print, laser engrave, 4th axis, suction cup, gripper. To participate, click on the giveaway link below, fill up the giveaway form on the company's Facebook page, and share the giveaway page with the hashtag #dobotm1 . A winner will be picked randomly. The company plans to sell the Dobot M1 at a launch price of $3,099, and will be available to Kickstarter donors for $1,799.

Parallels - ARM - M1 c55aab83c686_thm.jpg

Dobot M1 Robotic Arm Fundraising Appreciation Giveaway

btarunr, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Keith Lim Win User
    Keith Lim, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Parallels - ARM - M1

parallels windows 10 mac

Hi Jan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Just to clarify, you receive the error message while trying to install Windows 10, is that right?

I would suggest you to try the steps given in Parallel's Support page and check if it helps.

Installing Windows on your Mac using Parallels Desktop

If that doesn't help, please contact Parallel Support
    for further assistance. They will be better suited to guide you with this.

Hope this helps.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Parallels - ARM - M1

1. Parallels - ARM - M1 - Similar Threads - Parallels ARM

2. Windows Activation on Parallels

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation on Parallels: I've installed Parallels on my iMac and bought the Office 365 suite online through the Windows website in Australia. Windows wants me to active it with a product key.I didn't see or, can't remember seeing a product key when I installed Parallels. I assume Windows was...
  3. Windows 10 license needs to be moved to another computer using parallels and don't have...

Windows 10 license needs to be moved to another computer using parallels and don't have...: Hi, This last January 2001 I bought a license of Windows 10 Home edition to install on my iMac using Parallels. Since my iMac had problems and I took it to the shop. I uninstalled parallels from this machine. Now I installed parallels on my MacBook Pro and I would like to use...
  4. Install Windows 10 in M1 mac without Parallels

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 in M1 mac without Parallels: Is there any ways to install Windows 10 in M1 mac's without the use of Parallels software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-in-m1-mac-without-parallels/6c184b94-feb0-4d22-96e0-40fa8bf4335f
  5. Does Windows 10 support parallel ports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows 10 support parallel ports: parallel port on my card did not configure on windows 10, com port did configured correctlycan use a parallel port in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-10-support-parallel-ports/95eb466a-6c35-4b29-ae7a-a04958bb8c7d
  6. Spacing between lines/items too much in windows 10 run on Mac using Parallels

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Spacing between lines/items too much in windows 10 run on Mac using Parallels: I am using Parallels to run windows on my Macbook air M1 2020. I have recently installed it but all of the items in file explorer and outlook are spaced out way too much.How do I fix the spacing to be more compact?? I only have a small screen and do not like this spacing at...
  7. Wondershare filmora X is not installing on windows 10 on ARM processor through parallels

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wondershare filmora X is not installing on windows 10 on ARM processor through parallels: The Wondershare Filmora is failing installation at 70%This program can only be installed on a version of Windows designs for the following process architecture: x64My Processor is 64 bit and using 64-bit Filmora....
  8. Windows 10 pro for Parallel-in Apple M1 Mac

Windows 10 pro for Parallel-in Apple M1 Mac: Is the Windows 10 pro already officially available for Parallel in Apple M1 or still evaluation copy?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-for-parallel-in-apple-m1-mac/b35e56e2-42b4-49b3-8014-ee44c4b854ad
  9. Storage on windows 10 through parallels

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage on windows 10 through parallels: I was wondering if anyone knew a way to increase storage on windows 10 using parallels through my MacBook Pro. I just installed but can’t seem to really store much on it before getting a notification that I’m out of OneDrive storage. Sorry, im not sure if this is more of a...
  10. I bought windows 10 from Parallels, and no key was recived

I bought windows 10 from Parallels, and no key was recived: Hi, Im not sure howwww this works much but I bought windows 10 from parallels Cheap version of windows for mac users and more because I wasn't about to waste $1000 on a computer program :D please help....