Windows 10: Parallels Bootcampwindows 10, Parallels

Discus and support Parallels Bootcampwindows 10, Parallels in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Bootcampwin10ParallelsWin10 ? ParallelsWin10BootcampWin10Win10ParallelsBootcampWin10? Win10Parallelsbootcampwin10 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TinaHsieh, Sep 16, 2020.

1. TinaHsieh Win User

Parallels Bootcampwindows 10, Parallels

Bootcampwin10ParallelsWin10

?

ParallelsWin10BootcampWin10Win10ParallelsBootcampWin10?

Win10Parallelsbootcampwin10

?

:)

TinaHsieh, Sep 16, 2020

2. parallels windows 10 mac

Hi Jan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Just to clarify, you receive the error message while trying to install Windows 10, is that right?

I would suggest you to try the steps given in Parallel's Support page and check if it helps.

Installing Windows on your Mac using Parallels Desktop

If that doesn't help, please contact Parallel Support
    for further assistance. They will be better suited to guide you with this.

Hope this helps.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 in Parallels

I know that I need to do a clean install. That's why I asked about how to BOOT up Parallels from the USB. If I wait until Parallels is open to select Parallels as the location for the USB to operate within, then it's too late already. This only works for
    simple upgrades--which this is not. I need to be able to open Parallels where it defaults to the USB so that I CAN do the clean install. Plugging the USB in before opening Parallels defaults it to the Mac partition of the computer. Can you please tell me the
    steps to take to get Parallels booting up from the USB to do that install? Thank you!

ShannonMix, Sep 16, 2020
  4. BillyBob Win User

Parallels

Hi, I've got 8.1 in Bootcamp and used that in Parallels as well, I didn't really want to risk upgrading it to 10, so I just downloaded and installed through parallels. So now I've got 8.1 in Bootcamp and 8.1, TP and Crome in Parallels, the poor little Mac is struggling a bit, but it's all working.
    I might give Hyper V a shot later, thanks for the link.

BillyBob, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Parallels Bootcampwindows 10, Parallels - Similar Threads - Parallels Bootcampwindows Parallels

2. Parallels to Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parallels to Bootcamp: Hi,I wanted to deactivate Windows 10 on Parallels virutal machine, and activate the license in Bootcamp. How am I supposed to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parallels-to-bootcamp/b48a7614-c730-4afc-8bb1-e094ace99388
  3. Parallels to Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Parallels to Bootcamp: Hi,I wanted to deactivate Windows 10 on Parallels virutal machine, and activate the license in Bootcamp. How am I supposed to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parallels-to-bootcamp/b48a7614-c730-4afc-8bb1-e094ace99388
  4. Parallels to Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Parallels/Windows 10 launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Parallels/Windows 10 launch: When launching Windows 10 using Parallels on my Mac, I get a black screen. What is going wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parallelswindows-10-launch/1b475f6d-f869-453c-84da-5ceadbfb8870
  6. activating windows 10 in parallels

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activating windows 10 in parallels: I installed parallels, and bought windows 10, and since I installed windows first time by boot camp on mac and I already now formatted my mac and installed parallels, I am facing a problem to activate the windows. support never do calls to Kuwait, so how can I contact...
  7. Windows 10 Activation Parallels

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Activation Parallels: How do I activate Windows 10 that was included in Parallels? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-parallels/005afca0-acf2-413f-8ba5-70a07efbc448
  8. Windows 10 Activation in Parallels

Windows 10 Activation in Parallels: I have a genuine Windows key and managed to activate Windows 10 under VMWare Fusion for Mac OS. However, I prefer Parallels instead of Fusion and re-installed Windows 10 under Parallels. For whatever reason, I cannot activate Windows under Parallels but I can under Fusion....
  9. Windows 10 and Parallels

Windows 10 and Parallels: I purchased Windows 10 to use with Parallels on my Mac. I loaded it and it was running fine with Parallels, registered it using the product key. Then, for some unknown reason, Windows 10 got deleted by Parallels. Now, when I have reloaded Windows 10 and try to activate it...
  10. Parallels

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Parallels: I've got a Core i7 Mac Mini, I installed Parallels on it and Windows 8.1 from Bootcamp. I installed Chrome on Parallels but would also like to try Windows 10 on it. Would that interfere with 8.1 or are they completely separate, does anyone know. I don't want to trash 8.1 if I...