Windows 10: Parallels Desktop - unable to activate licence I brought just 2 days ago

Discus and support Parallels Desktop - unable to activate licence I brought just 2 days ago in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased via the windows store one licence for Win 10 home edition to use on a single virtual PC on Desktop Parallels. I had to re-install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Hirsty_428, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Parallels Desktop - unable to activate licence I brought just 2 days ago

Hi,

I purchased via the windows store one licence for Win 10 home edition to use on a single virtual PC on Desktop Parallels. I had to re-install after making an error and now it won't let me activate windows using the digital licence I purchased.

Can anyone help?

The virtual agent was no help is resolving.

Thanks

:)

Hirsty_428, Jan 4, 2021

2. Parallels Workstation 6 Licence Key

Hello
    Does anybody have a parallels workstation 6 licence key? I am trying to run a VM I created a long time ago and I lost my licence key. I need a licence key for version 6, as that is the version I personally used. Anyone have a licence key? I would buy a new one but parallels removed the purchase page for parallels workstation and now the product parallels desktop does not support windows. Thank you.

isaacthethemer, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Superfly Win User
    windows 10 activation - licence will expire soon

There are two new entries in the Diagnostic report.

1. Activation Scenario Code:

2. ProductKey Code:

Both are blank on my PC.

My guess is 1. above relates to this VAMT Step-by-Step Scenarios (Windows 10) | Microsoft Docs - if so non-volume users won't be affected.

No idea about 2. - there are more than enougn PK entries already!... was hoping some more digital licencing stuff would come up.

Gonna have to do some more digging and testing,,,

Superfly, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Parallels Desktop - unable to activate licence I brought just 2 days ago

Mouse stopped working 2 days ago

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons for this matter to occur. One possible cause is your
    drivers
    might be
    outdated
    or the issue is within the
    device/hardware
    itself. However, we need to make sure that it is the case. To isolate the issue, we have
    some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried downloading and installing the latest driver update available in your computer/laptop manufacturer's
      website?

• Have you tried using the device to another computer?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 3:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    Device Vendor manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Parallels Desktop - unable to activate licence I brought just 2 days ago

1. Parallels Desktop - unable to activate licence I brought just 2 days ago - Similar Threads - Parallels Desktop unable

2. Unable to activate windows 11 license on Parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows 11 license on Parallels: Hi,I purchased a digital license for Windows 11 Pro on May 15 and used in on my old macbook pro intel chip with Parallels. I recently purchased new Macbook Pro with M chip, trying to activate Windows 11 Pro on a new device in Parallels with no luck.I unlinked the old device...
  3. Unable to activate windows 11 license on Parallels

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate windows 11 license on Parallels: Hi,I purchased a digital license for Windows 11 Pro on May 15 and used in on my old macbook pro intel chip with Parallels. I recently purchased new Macbook Pro with M chip, trying to activate Windows 11 Pro on a new device in Parallels with no luck.I unlinked the old device...
  4. Adobe not opening pdf's. It was fine 2 days ago!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe not opening pdf's. It was fine 2 days ago!: I am running Windows 10 on a desktop and use pdf's regularly for work documents.Two days ago I could open them with Adobe which is the default program without any issues. Today Adobe would not open them.Adobe support much better than Microsoft as you can actually get online...
  5. i brought minecraft seven years ago

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i brought minecraft seven years ago: i brought Minecraft standard edition seaven years ago and now i only have java why is that?? i brought it on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-brought-minecraft-seven-years-ago/447f8434-9876-4dd9-810b-011858d73373
  6. BSOD after update 2 days ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after update 2 days ago: really really annoyed can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-after-update-2-days-ago/abf644ec-4e2e-4058-9df8-7e867907d72c
  7. BSOD While streaming started 2 days ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While streaming started 2 days ago: I got a new graphics card back at the beginning of August and was streaming. At the beginning of September, I downloaded Windows 2004 and got my first BSOD. I didn't have a problem until 2 days ago when I would get the BSOD whenever I was streaming a game. This would happen...
  8. This screen has replaced my desktop somehow. Just magically appeared a couple days ago. I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This screen has replaced my desktop somehow. Just magically appeared a couple days ago. I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sesames33d [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g28030/this_screen_has_replaced_my_desktop_somehow_just/
  9. restore to 2 days ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restore to 2 days ago: I want to restore computer to 2 days ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-to-2-days-ago/85995d58-361e-497c-9c7b-7972ccc13c4d
  10. Annoying popup message from Edge, just started 2 days ago

in Browsers and Email
    Annoying popup message from Edge, just started 2 days ago: Every few hours the Edge shortcut pops up this annoying message that interrupts my work. It says: "Have you customized Microsoft Edge ?" I do not use Edge, I use Firefox. I thought I had stopped all these popups but I can't seem to find this one. [img] 70447