Windows 10: parameter has exceeded it normal operating range

Discus and support parameter has exceeded it normal operating range in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; parameter has exceeded it normal operating range hit F1 Or F2 is freezing my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Willie T.Mitchell, Dec 11, 2019.

1. parameter has exceeded it normal operating range

parameter has exceeded it normal operating range hit F1 Or F2 is freezing my computer

:)

Willie T.Mitchell, Dec 11, 2019
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Dec 11, 2019
  3. Explorer.exe memory usage normal range

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to refer the answers of Mr. Pinaki Mohanty, from the following link and check if it helps.

Normal or Healthy Range of Disk, Memory, and CPU Usage for Windows 8.1

Note: This steps or information provided in the link is also applicable for Windows 10 as well.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 11, 2019
  4. parameter has exceeded it normal operating range

Parameter out of range, halt on chkdsk /r

Parameter out of range means precisely that.

As a web dev, perhaps you're thinking that means you can adjust the parameter and be all good, but no, this message results from the computer running checks on its own hardware, and one of those checks returns results (parameters) that are outside of the correct operating range.

The hardware is bad and the correct course of action is to replace the faulty hardware. What other steps (data recovery, etc) are appropriate depend on the circumstances.

UPDATE:

Hard drives are not repaired. They are consumables.

If the data is super-important and cannot be retrieved without repairing the drive, the costs are quite high to repair the drive and recover the data, and the drive is only repaired FOR THE PURPOSE OF RECOVERING THE DATA. The drive is not repaired to be used again.

This is because physical hard drives (spinny-disks) are quite amazing pieces of equipment, wherein platters or metal or ceramic (glass) are spinning at many thousands of revolutions each minute while electro-mechanical armatures hold magnetic reading heads over the surface of the spinning platters at a distances only a small fraction of the width of a human hair. Even opening the drive in the safest of conditions will permanently alter the drive mechanisms and render it untrustworthy.

Faults and failures of drives are cause to never trust the drive again.

As your data is already saved, it is unnecessary to go through the process of attempting to repair the drive.

Hard drives are cheap and they are easily replaced, and the cheap part you buy will be trustworthy, while the part repaired at great expense will not be.

music2myear, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

parameter has exceeded it normal operating range

1. parameter has exceeded it normal operating range - Similar Threads - parameter has exceeded

2. Computer just randomly powers during normal operation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer just randomly powers during normal operation.: As per the title, sometimes while using the computer it will just randomly computer power off as if the plug was pulled, then after a few seconds delay it will power on automatically and boot up as if nothing happened. It seems to happen quite irregularly maybe 1-2 per month,...
  3. Laptop temperature is in a normal range, CPU usage is decent, but fan is running loudly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop temperature is in a normal range, CPU usage is decent, but fan is running loudly: I'm not entirely sure this is a Microsoft question. I had spoke with an agent in a Microsoft chat, and she told me it was a hardware issue. I don't think I've changed anything with the software, and the fan replacement was from eBay and I don't think it was officially from...
  4. Boot device inaccessible/lost during normal operations

Boot device inaccessible/lost during normal operations: Laptop was running great HP Pro Book 450 G3. While on a web-site and hooking up HDMI for auxiliary display , the system crashed very odd. Now upon startup attempt, message reads 'inaccessible boot device'. Using any feature of the 'Automatic Repair' restart or advanced...
  5. Diskpart has encountered an error, The parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 News
    Diskpart has encountered an error, The parameter is incorrect: [ATTACH]Diskpart is a powerful utility from Microsoft that lets users manage their computer’s internal drive and external drives connected to their computers. You can use Diskpart to create partitions on your disk, format your disk or a disk partition, etc. Some users are...
  6. This operation has been cancelled

in Windows 10 Customization
    This operation has been cancelled: I mistakenly enabled gpedit.msc -> all settings -> Run only specified windows application to enable.. Now i cant open any apps including command prompt and registry editor.. Can anyone help me on how to slove this issue....
  7. A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of the PTE. Parameters

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A corrupt PTE has been detected. Parameter 2 contains the address of the PTE. Parameters: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\111419-6359-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv*...
  8. parameter

parameter: why does it say parameter incorrect when i hit print? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parameter/1b2e6b2c-6b11-46ef-a22b-ce015fe41dc3
  9. Array bounds exceeded

in Windows 10 Customization
    Array bounds exceeded: I am no expert in computer science,just a hard working slob that tries to understand and is fascinated by all things computing...I have seen something new tonight...when trying to open settings I get this "array bounds exceeded" message,and when I search for an answer,these...
  10. Strange reboot during normal operation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange reboot during normal operation: On December 16th 2018, my wifes computer was running normally, we finished up playing a few hours of world of warcraft and went to bed. A few hours later when she got up in the middle of the night around 1 am her computer had restarted, but instead of showing her the normal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. parameter has exceeded its