Windows 10: parameter incorrect on launching games downloaded from xbox app game pass

Discus and support parameter incorrect on launching games downloaded from xbox app game pass in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Xbox Gamepass and decided to download the game gaurdians of galaxy from it. The game installs fine but whenever I run the game it gives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AbhijeetBhatti, Apr 10, 2022.

1. parameter incorrect on launching games downloaded from xbox app game pass

I just bought Xbox Gamepass and decided to download the game gaurdians of galaxy from it. The game installs fine but whenever I run the game it gives me the error."This parameter is incorrect." I have tried restarting the app, reinstalling in a new location, restarting my pc but nothing works, any idea on how to get rid of the error? and getting the game started normally

:)

AbhijeetBhatti, Apr 10, 2022

2. Can't launch games from Xbox game pass for PC

I have Xbox game pass ultimate, and I can download games from game pass. But when I try to launch the games, it says that they are unavailable in my account. The account with game pass is signed in to both the windows store and the Xbox (Beta) app, so
    I have no idea what is going wrong.

Evilwolf789, Apr 10, 2022
  3. Xbox game bar "the parameter is incorrect" error

when i launch the xbox game bar using "Windows Key + G" i get an error appear saying "the parameter is incorrect". ive had this PC for less than a week and am unsure as to why im getting it. The game bar also doesnt let me join anyones parties or invites
    to games (e.g. when a friend invited me to play Sea Of Thieves, i clicked on the tick to accept the invite but nothing happened).

NINJA 3XTREME, Apr 10, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

parameter incorrect on launching games downloaded from xbox app game pass

November recap on Xbox Game Pass for PC

Source: This Month On PC: Forza Horizon 5, Football Manager 22, Insider Updates, and More - Xbox Wire

Brink, Apr 10, 2022
Thema:

parameter incorrect on launching games downloaded from xbox app game pass

1. parameter incorrect on launching games downloaded from xbox app game pass - Similar Threads - parameter incorrect launching

2. None of my xbox game pass games launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of my xbox game pass games launch: Im on pc, and whenever i try to launch any game it either gets stuck in launching game forever or it simply doesnt start. My payements have been done and my payment methods are up to date, but nothing works. i have tried logging out and back in, reinstalling xbox gaming...
  3. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  4. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  5. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

6. Game Pass not launching games on Xbox or PC

in Windows 10 News
    Game Pass not launching games on Xbox or PC: [ATTACH]Game Pass is a service from Microsoft that offers games at a discount, few games are available on the same day, and many games are free. If you have bought the game pass subscription but cannot launch the games on Xbox or PC, this post will help you fix the problem....
  7. parameter incorrect on launching games downloaded from xbox app game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parameter incorrect on launching games downloaded from xbox app game pass: I just bought Xbox Gamepass and decided to download the game gaurdians of galaxy from it. The game installs fine but whenever I run the game it gives me the error."This parameter is incorrect." I have tried restarting the app, reinstalling in a new location, restarting my pc...
  8. Can't launch Xbox Game Pass for PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Xbox Game Pass for PC games: I've had game pass for pc about 4 months with everything working fine. As of this morning I can't launch any game even though my subscription is still active. If I try launching from start menu shortcut it launches microsoft store page for "gaming services" installed...
  9. Can't launch games from Xbox game pass for PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't launch games from Xbox game pass for PC: I have Xbox game pass ultimate, and I can download games from game pass. But when I try to launch the games, it says that they are unavailable in my account. The account with game pass is signed in to both the windows store and the Xbox Beta app, so I have no idea what is...
  10. Xbox game bar "the parameter is incorrect" error

Xbox game bar "the parameter is incorrect" error: when i launch the xbox game bar using "Windows Key + G" i get an error appear saying "the parameter is incorrect". ive had this PC for less than a week and am unsure as to why im getting it. The game bar also doesnt let me join anyones parties or invites to games (e.g. when a...