Windows 10: PARAMETER INCORRECT

Discus and support PARAMETER INCORRECT in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] HELP ME PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parameter-incorrect/7cf564b3-316f-4a62-9273-30781e9e6c95 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pgkt, Oct 18, 2018.

1. pgkt Win User

PARAMETER INCORRECT

PARAMETER INCORRECT d51fcbff-29a3-422d-a547-3b5f3cc4d2b6?upload=true.jpg

HELP ME PLEASE

:)

2. Bitlocker - The parameter is incorrect

I have one data drive that is Bitlocker protected and it has always worked fine. Now it seems to unlock, but when I try to access the drive I get "The parameter is incorrect". The am running Windows 10 Pro 1607 14393.105.

Does anyone have any suggestions before I pull out the drive and try it in another machine?

Ak

alkaufmann, Oct 18, 2018
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Oct 18, 2018
  4. PARAMETER INCORRECT

System Image restore fails: "0x80070057 the parameter is incorrect"

Hello,

The Error code 0x80070057 the parameter is incorrect can be caused by an corrupted restore file. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Did you notice any system setting changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Please tell us all the troubleshooting steps you've done so we can avoid repeats.

Devlin Sco, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

PARAMETER INCORRECT

1. PARAMETER INCORRECT - Similar Threads - PARAMETER INCORRECT

2. Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.: Hello, I have been receiving the interrupted action notifications with some of the Four Edits files when extracting them for use in DaVinci Resolve 18. The message keeps repeating when I extract some of the files: "An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If...
  3. Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.: Hello, I have been receiving the interrupted action notifications with some of the Four Edits files when extracting them for use in DaVinci Resolve 18. The message keeps repeating when I extract some of the files: "An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If...
  4. Error Code 0x80070057 The parameter is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Code 0x80070057 The parameter is incorrect.: Hello experts,I want to free up my C-Drive to install other software. ITS URGENT.I do not know what files I can move.There are many folders in C-Drive $Getcurrent, Program files, Program filesx86, Program data, USERS, Windows- the major size occupiers, still there are folders...
  5. Error Code 0x80070057 The parameter is incorrect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 0x80070057 The parameter is incorrect.: Hello experts,I want to free up my C-Drive to install other software. ITS URGENT.I do not know what files I can move.There are many folders in C-Drive $Getcurrent, Program files, Program filesx86, Program data, USERS, Windows- the major size occupiers, still there are folders...
  6. Error Code 0x80070057 The parameter is incorrect.

7. Cannot install .NET 4.8 Error: PARAMETER INCORRECT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install .NET 4.8 Error: PARAMETER INCORRECT: I'm attempting to install .NET 4.8, but keep getting an error message:I went through the steps to use the NetFxRepair and it didn't help.Here's what my system says my current .NET is:Can someone help me know how to fix it so I can get this installed?...
  8. Cannot install .NET 4.8 Error: PARAMETER INCORRECT

Cannot install .NET 4.8 Error: PARAMETER INCORRECT: I'm attempting to install .NET 4.8, but keep getting an error message:I went through the steps to use the NetFxRepair and it didn't help.Here's what my system says my current .NET is:Can someone help me know how to fix it so I can get this installed?...
  9. Cannot install .NET 4.8 Error: PARAMETER INCORRECT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Is there a way to fix the parameter is incorrect while not having sufficient rights?

Is there a way to fix the parameter is incorrect while not having sufficient rights?: D: disk gives blank the parameter is incorrect while trying to open the disk and "you do not have sufficient rights to complete this operation" while trying to format it in any possible way. I have tried chdsk, disk manager, cd, diskpart and from file explorer itself I use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth service parameter incorrect

2. how can fix the bluetooth error 87 parameter is incorrect

3. Incorrect parameter in window 10 service

4. bluetoothe user service the parameter is incorrect,
  5. Bluetooth parameter is incorrect,
  6. bluetooth user support service parameter,
  7. fix my bluetooth connection on windows 10 parameter incorrect,
  8. Windows 10 version 1903 - Error 0x80070057,
  9. bluetooth the parameters are incorrect,
  10. windows sandbox failed to start 0x80070057 the parameter is incorrect,
  11. -------------------------- Initiator CHAP secret -------------------------- The parameter is incorrect. -----,
  12. what is parameter service 0.5.8.275 what does it do in windows 10 1903,
  13. error 0x80070057:The parameter is incorrect.,
  14. windows 10 sandbox failed to start the parameter is incorrect,
  15. bluetooth user support service parameter incorrect