Windows 10: Parent account requires permission from parent for sticky notes

Discus and support Parent account requires permission from parent for sticky notes in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home. I setup family safety years ago. After a random update a while ago (can't quite remember) a dialog "You’ll need to ask an adult in... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Dorjan, May 2, 2019.

1. Dorjan Win User

Parent account requires permission from parent for sticky notes

Windows 10 Home. I setup family safety years ago. After a random update a while ago (can't quite remember) a dialog "You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: - Microsoft Sticky Notes" appears every time I fresh boot my PC and log into the parent (also admin) account. No other account, even the children, has this issue.

Trace ID: 2S6baCQs+0K/jnPS.3 (PrdID:9NBLGGH4QGHW)

Any ideas?

:)

Dorjan, May 2, 2019

2. Parental Permission

Hi Team,

I have been facing this Parental permission issue for a while in my LUmia 520 , when i try to download from Store . It says that " Ask your parent to accept Terms of Use of the store". However , Me being an adult and i have no parental account as such .
    Please assist

Thanks in advance

Radhika

RadhikaKrishnamoorthy, May 2, 2019
  3. Parents permission

Hi sangita4121,

Please follow the steps above.

If you cannot download apps on your Windows Phone is most likely due to your Account being a Child Account, to find out what is Parent Account ask your Parents or person that was setting up your phone with My family settings.

Kind Regards,

Karolina M, May 2, 2019
  4. Parent account requires permission from parent for sticky notes

Parental Settings

Hi
    Anngelique,

To better assist you with your concern, please follow troubleshooting steps on how to remove parental controls below:

• Go to the Control Panel from the Windows Start menu.
    • Click User Accounts.
    • Click Parental Controls.
    • Click on your account photo.
    • Choose Parental control off.
    The steps provided works only if the user account has full access to the PC.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Parent account requires permission from parent for sticky notes

1. Parent account requires permission from parent for sticky notes - Similar Threads - Parent account requires

2. Reset parental control when the parent's account cannot be accessed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Reset parental control when the parent's account cannot be accessed: Hello, I can't install apps I need from Microsoft Store because of parental control. I asked my parents to allow them, and they agreed to do it. I'm 17 years old BTW. However, my father's account was created ages ago, and he can't remember not only the password, but also...
  3. Parent Account Restriction

Parent Account Restriction: I'm having an issue purchasing an application on my PC due to it requiring parent consent. My parent does not have access to his account any longer and I have no way to remove the parent account from mine. Can someone help me out with this?...
  4. Parental Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental Control: Just got my laptop fix and when I was trying to play one of my games it says Parental control is on. I try looking it up how to turn it off but none of them worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parental-control/c1115ca6-a475-49f5-a8c8-4488918746bd
  5. Mystery re: Parent Restrictions/Permissions

Mystery re: Parent Restrictions/Permissions: My son was using his PC this morning/early afternoon and all apps were working fine. They have been for some time. Without changing any restrictions or anything, all of a sudden he cannot open Chrome or Firefox. He is given a message saying he needs permission from a parent...
  6. Parental Controls

Parental Controls: We just bought our boys lenovo laptops. We need to block adult content and disable certain websites. We have logged on as administrators on the laptops. We have updated all content restrictions on microsoft.com and its still allowing adult websites and websites that we’ve put...
  7. Parental controls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Parental controls: When I play forza horizon 4 on pc I cant acces some features because parental control is blocking it. So how do I remove it? I have been searching solution for 3 hours and nothing helped....
  8. Transferrring games from parent account to child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferrring games from parent account to child account: So I messed up. My child asked me for permission to buy Minecraft for Windows 10, and I thought I granted it. Clearly I got a wire crossed somewhere because looking at Minecraft in the store on my child's profile shows that it must be bought. Looking on our Microsoft...
  9. Parental Controls

Parental Controls: Good morning, I just removed myself from my family because I am an adult and they are still monitoring my online activity. I removed myself from my family, but I still need permission to access websites even after I removed myself from the family. How do I make it to where...
  10. Parental control

Parental control: How can i turn parents control on forza horizon 3 sa I can play online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/parental-control/75ec194c-7bf0-471d-b8d4-e1d6b5258cd4"