Windows 10: Parent account requires permission from parent for sticky notes

Discus and support Parent account requires permission from parent for sticky notes in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Windows 10 Home. I setup family safety years ago. After a random update a while ago (can't quite remember) a dialog "You’ll need to ask an adult in... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Dorjan, May 2, 2019.

1. Dorjan Win User

Parent account requires permission from parent for sticky notes

Windows 10 Home. I setup family safety years ago. After a random update a while ago (can't quite remember) a dialog "You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: - Microsoft Sticky Notes" appears every time I fresh boot my PC and log into the parent (also admin) account. No other account, even the children, has this issue.

Trace ID: 2S6baCQs+0K/jnPS.3 (PrdID:9NBLGGH4QGHW)

Any ideas?

:)

Dorjan, May 2, 2019

2. Parental Permission

Hi Team,

I have been facing this Parental permission issue for a while in my LUmia 520 , when i try to download from Store . It says that " Ask your parent to accept Terms of Use of the store". However , Me being an adult and i have no parental account as such .
    Please assist

Thanks in advance

Radhika

RadhikaKrishnamoorthy, May 2, 2019
  3. Parents permission

Hi sangita4121,

Please follow the steps above.

If you cannot download apps on your Windows Phone is most likely due to your Account being a Child Account, to find out what is Parent Account ask your Parents or person that was setting up your phone with My family settings.

Kind Regards,

Karolina M, May 2, 2019
  4. Parent account requires permission from parent for sticky notes

Parental Settings

Hi
    Anngelique,

To better assist you with your concern, please follow troubleshooting steps on how to remove parental controls below:

• Go to the Control Panel from the Windows Start menu.
    • Click User Accounts.
    • Click Parental Controls.
    • Click on your account photo.
    • Choose Parental control off.
    The steps provided works only if the user account has full access to the PC.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Parent account requires permission from parent for sticky notes

1. Parent account requires permission from parent for sticky notes - Similar Threads - Parent account requires

2. Stuck on Parent permission?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Parent permission?: So I a friend of mine opened a mircosoft account and he mistakenly didnt change the age which made his account a children's account.We changed the date afterwards and now it's the correct date he was born in 2000Now for some reason he still needs an adult permission to open...
  3. Stuck on Parent permission?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Parent permission?: So I a friend of mine opened a mircosoft account and he mistakenly didnt change the age which made his account a children's account.We changed the date afterwards and now it's the correct date he was born in 2000Now for some reason he still needs an adult permission to open...
  4. Parent or guardian consent is required for this account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Parent or guardian consent is required for this account: I keep getting this message - Parent or guardian consent is required for this account. I've tried logging into my account and it just keeps looping with the same message. I've paid my online subscription in September2022....
  5. Parent or guardian consent is required for this account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parent or guardian consent is required for this account: I keep getting this message - Parent or guardian consent is required for this account. I've tried logging into my account and it just keeps looping with the same message. I've paid my online subscription in September2022....
  6. Parent or guardian consent is required for this account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Parent permission error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parent permission error: I’ve struggled with Microsoft for a while now because they changed a lot of things. I’m attempting to download the Xbox app and every time it tells me to ask for a parents permission. Thing is, there is nobody to ask because there is nobody in my family on Microsoft. Yes, I...
  8. Parent permission error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parent permission error: I’ve struggled with Microsoft for a while now because they changed a lot of things. I’m attempting to download the Xbox app and every time it tells me to ask for a parents permission. Thing is, there is nobody to ask because there is nobody in my family on Microsoft. Yes, I...
  9. Asking for parental permission...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asking for parental permission...?: I tried to open Firefox this morning, and was greeted with a tab telling me to ask for permission from an adult in my family. Not only am I 18 and NOT in a Microsoft family, this wasn’t happening even yesterday. I have no idea how to fix this, and any help online I’ve has not...
  10. parent permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    parent permissions: I can't use any apps besides internet explorer because of my account being set as a child. I need the adult account removed so I can gain my oermissions back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parent-permissions/d3ee162f-ca1d-45ac-a5c3-833666e0f4c6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trace id: wzfljnbbvk25tbzn.3.3 (prdid:9nblggh4qghw)