Windows 10: Parent Passed Away, I don't have password to account.

Discus and support Parent Passed Away, I don't have password to account. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My mother passed away earlier this year. I actually both built and assisted her in acquiring the computers that she had. I am in need of how to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShanePace, Jan 19, 2020.

1. ShanePace Win User

Parent Passed Away, I don't have password to account.

My mother passed away earlier this year. I actually both built and assisted her in acquiring the computers that she had. I am in need of how to get the password, for much easier connection, and any assistance towards this means is appreciated.

Here are my hurtles:

1. The phone number and email address that were her backups have been canceled.

2. Though I know three of her old passwords, none are active.

3. I have created access to get into the computer but still can't access her portion.

Thanks again for any information that can be sent my way.

:)

ShanePace, Jan 19, 2020

2. I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    xbox 360 password

Hi CJ,

As for your concern, we'd like to know if you're referring to the password of the Microsoft account associated with your gamertag or the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360.

To reset the password of the Microsoft account associated with your gamertag, you may click any of the links below:

To reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360, refer to this
    link
    and perform the steps provided. If you're unable to remember the answer to your pass code question, you'll need to contact Xbox Support for help. With your Microsoft account signed in, click this

link
    to generate a chat session or request a call.

Keep us posted.

Paul Bab, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Menon96 Win User

forgot parent account id and password

I need to accept terms and policies of parent account but I don't remember parent account id or password

Menon96, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Parent Passed Away, I don't have password to account. - Similar Threads - Parent Passed Away

2. I have a wifi but i don't have a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a wifi but i don't have a password: I want to open my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-wifi-but-i-dont-have-a-password/7956675a-a74f-461f-b1c9-4f1a1ae37e6b
  3. I have a wifi but i don't have a password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a wifi but i don't have a password: I want to open my wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-wifi-but-i-dont-have-a-password/7956675a-a74f-461f-b1c9-4f1a1ae37e6b
  4. Don't have password for administrator account login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have password for administrator account login: I have accidentally logged in as administrator in windows 10 using gmail account that does not exist and even can't exit. Now to login that account I don't have its password. Even to create new admin account or to make any settings it is asking me to login using administrator...
  5. Don't have password for administrator account login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't have password for administrator account login: I have accidentally logged in as administrator in windows 10 using gmail account that does not exist and even can't exit. Now to login that account I don't have its password. Even to create new admin account or to make any settings it is asking me to login using administrator...
  6. Don't have password for administrator account login

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. lost password of a person who passes away

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost password of a person who passes away: I was asked to take our pastor computer after he passed away suddenly. All was good as I knew his power on password until I put in a windows 10 update and when it rebooted it is asking for the password for "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***". He never wrote down...
  8. Prompted for Admin Account pass when I don't have one

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Prompted for Admin Account pass when I don't have one: I have a backup chain that is password protected & wanted to change the password on future backups, using the same plan. When I click on the right side of the password box (to see the current password), this box pops up: This is not Macrium Reflect asking me for a backup...
  9. Father passed away

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Father passed away: I have his login pin and of course can get in but I would like to change the owner/ admin any help would be appreciated..! TIA submitted by /u/Dregs11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8ms6h/father_passed_away/
  10. By pass my local administrator password because I don't have Internet access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    By pass my local administrator password because I don't have Internet access: I was resetting my lap top I osteoporosis my Internet connection My login was my Microsoft password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/by-pass-my-local-administrator-password-because-i/cf6e62e0-55c5-44b8-99ec-44c8a98da38d