Windows 10: Parental consent on an account that's not in a family.

Discus and support Parental consent on an account that's not in a family. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I recently left a family to switch my account to a adult account. However, when I open certain applications, I still require parental consent. Can... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ZachRowell1, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Parental consent on an account that's not in a family.

I recently left a family to switch my account to a adult account. However, when I open certain applications, I still require parental consent. Can someone help me fix this problem?

:)

ZachRowell1, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft children accounts EU GDPR parental consent verifications

Source: Microsoft begins new EU GDPR parental consent verifications for children's accounts - Microsoft on the Issues

Parental consent on an account that's not in a family. [​IMG]
    Tip How to Add or Remove a Child Account for Your Microsoft Family in Windows 10

Brink, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Adult account being asked for parental consent - Microsoft Family

Hi Jason,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

If you’re an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it’s because you’re a child in your Microsoft family. Even if you’re over the age of 18, you can still be a child in Microsoft family. For more information and help, see
    Age verification for parental consent.

Tick ‘Yes’ if you find the answer helpful.

Merry Christmas!

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Parental consent on an account that's not in a family.

New Microsoft children accounts EU GDPR parental consent verifications

Source: Microsoft begins new EU GDPR parental consent verifications for children's accounts - Microsoft on the Issues

Parental consent on an account that's not in a family. [​IMG]
    Tip How to Add or Remove a Child Account for Your Microsoft Family in Windows 10

Brink, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Parental consent on an account that's not in a family.

1. Parental consent on an account that's not in a family. - Similar Threads - Parental consent account

2. Parent or guardian consent is required for this account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Parent or guardian consent is required for this account: I keep getting this message - Parent or guardian consent is required for this account. I've tried logging into my account and it just keeps looping with the same message. I've paid my online subscription in September2022....
  3. Parent or guardian consent is required for this account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parent or guardian consent is required for this account: I keep getting this message - Parent or guardian consent is required for this account. I've tried logging into my account and it just keeps looping with the same message. I've paid my online subscription in September2022....
  4. Parent or guardian consent is required for this account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Parental consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental consent: We opened a new account for my daughter. When I try to give parental consent to finish setting up her account, I try to log in and it says "Somethings wrong, its not you its us"...
  6. Parental consent

Parental consent: We opened a new account for my daughter. When I try to give parental consent to finish setting up her account, I try to log in and it says "Somethings wrong, its not you its us"...
  7. Parent/guardian consent

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parent/guardian consent: my son is 12, he has a new laptop. on signing in he is asked for parent/guardian consent. I repeatedly get the message "something's not working it's not you it's us" I've tried adding him to the family microsoft account but he is unable to accept the invitation as he is under...
  8. Parental consent not working

Parental consent not working: My son wants to use an app, but Microsoft is giving him a message to send an email to ask for permission. He clicks the link to send the email. I receive the email and click 'Accept' to allow him access. When I log in to our family account, it shows I gave permission. But...
  9. Parental consent?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Parental consent?: Why would I be asked for parental permission to download apps onto my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parental-consent/97b5bce2-1eb2-49d8-9177-e39996260e8f
  10. Adult account being asked for parental consent - Microsoft Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adult account being asked for parental consent - Microsoft Family: I have someone on my family account that is an adult, when he tries and access certain items he gets notifications he cannot due to parental controls. I never see any emails saying he is asking or notifications, etc. But none the less he is an adult and can access any of...