Windows 10: Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC

Discus and support Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am playing Forza horizon 4 on windows 10 PC. I want to download tunes/liveries from the marketplace, but every-time I have gone to do that the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrandonLoveland, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC

I am playing Forza horizon 4 on windows 10 PC. I want to download tunes/liveries from the marketplace, but every-time I have gone to do that the game says that my Xbox parental controls do not allow me to do that action. I checked my account and looked under family, and my specific account is listed as an adult. Thoughts anyone?????

:)

BrandonLoveland, Nov 17, 2018
  2. leotoss Win User

parental control and forza horizon 4

hi i want to play my new game forza horizon 4 but some fonctionalitys just don't work because of parental control ... please help me get reed of it plzzzz ...i'm 36 years old ...

leotoss, Nov 17, 2018
  3. parental control in Forza Horizon 4

I faced an issue with Forza Horizon 4 that I’ve just bought from the Microsoft Store. I cannot get access to the in-game auctions because of parental control. I tried to change settings on my Xbox app but I received redirection to the support article:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

However if I try to change settings I again get the same redirection. So it is a loop

TevinRodriguez, Nov 17, 2018
  4. AN_7 Win User

Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC

Thema:

Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC

1. Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC - Similar Threads - Parental Control Glitch

2. Forza horizon 4 on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 on pc: how to fix this error? you may not proceed without being signed into a profile in forza horizon 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-on-pc/a4663be6-03f5-4aca-b98c-7d98f6baa87c
  3. Forza Horizon 4, Controller not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4, Controller not working: Why my DS4 dont work while playing Forza Horizon 4? It works in any other game not from ms store like Rocket League Epic or any game on Steam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-controller-not-working/1416433f-a32c-4789-aca0-9ead59dd4c1b
  4. Parental controls on forza horizon 4 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental controls on forza horizon 4 pc: Hello. I am aware that this i a common occurence but i have not found a solution to this problem: when attempting to access community customisation in game i get a message saying i can’t because of xbox live parental controls. I authorized everything on xbox.com, tried...
  5. forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control: the action house doesn't work and i cant upload skins why is this its says to change the parental setting but on pc there is no god dam setting for that...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls: I always get this message that says "This feature is blocked by Xbox live parental controls." whenever I try to access the "Find new designs" or "Find new tunings" section in the menu. I have tried many ways to fix this problem by using the tips I got from the internet, yet...
  7. parental control in Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    parental control in Forza Horizon 4: I faced an issue with Forza Horizon 4 that I’ve just bought from the Microsoft Store. I cannot get access to the in-game auctions because of parental control. I tried to change settings on my Xbox app but I received redirection to the support article:...
  8. trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online: I got rid of my xbox 360 a few years ago, and i guess i left the parental controls on. i tried making myself a child in a family and changing the parental controls but after i click the link in the email the link freezes. pretty much just trying to remove parental controls...
  9. parental control and forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parental control and forza horizon 4: hi i want to play my new game forza horizon 4 but some fonctionalitys just don't work because of parental control ... please help me get reed of it plzzzz ...i'm 36 years old ......
  10. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 pc liveries parental control

2. forza horizon 4 fine tune needs parental control settings changed

3. how to switch off parental control in forza horizon 4 mr lootbox edition

4. what are the controls for forza 4 pc,
  5. forza 7 PC says no multiplayer parental control,
  6. control parental forza horizon 4,
  7. forza horizon 4 controller screen glitch,
  8. parental controls forza on pc