Windows 10: parental control settings on forza horizan 4

Discus and support parental control settings on forza horizan 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried to change the parental control settings only to be directed right back to the stupid support page help PLEASe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lucasdoolen, Mar 17, 2020.

1. parental control settings on forza horizan 4

I have tried to change the parental control settings only to be directed right back to the stupid support page help PLEASe

:)

lucasdoolen, Mar 17, 2020
  2. leotoss Win User

parental control and forza horizon 4

hi i want to play my new game forza horizon 4 but some fonctionalitys just don't work because of parental control ... please help me get reed of it plzzzz ...i'm 36 years old ...

leotoss, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC

I am playing Forza horizon 4 on windows 10 PC. I want to download tunes/liveries from the marketplace, but every-time I have gone to do that the game says that my Xbox parental controls do not allow me to do that action. I checked my account and looked
    under family, and my specific account is listed as an adult. Thoughts anyone?????

BrandonLoveland, Mar 17, 2020
  4. parental control settings on forza horizan 4

Manjunath_H, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

parental control settings on forza horizan 4

1. parental control settings on forza horizan 4 - Similar Threads - parental control settings

2. Forza and parental controls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forza and parental controls: So I think my account has parental controls set or something but they should not be on because this is my account that shouldnt be tied to anything and it shouldnt have any restrictions. This is blocking me from receiving in game gifts and stuff. Whenever I go to my account...
  3. Parental controls on forza horizon 4 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental controls on forza horizon 4 pc: Hello. I am aware that this i a common occurence but i have not found a solution to this problem: when attempting to access community customisation in game i get a message saying i can’t because of xbox live parental controls. I authorized everything on xbox.com, tried...
  4. forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 xbox live parental control: the action house doesn't work and i cant upload skins why is this its says to change the parental setting but on pc there is no god dam setting for that...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Parental Controls: I always get this message that says "This feature is blocked by Xbox live parental controls." whenever I try to access the "Find new designs" or "Find new tunings" section in the menu. I have tried many ways to fix this problem by using the tips I got from the internet, yet...
  6. Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental Control Glitch in Forza Horizon 4 on PC: I am playing Forza horizon 4 on windows 10 PC. I want to download tunes/liveries from the marketplace, but every-time I have gone to do that the game says that my Xbox parental controls do not allow me to do that action. I checked my account and looked under family, and my...
  7. parental control in Forza Horizon 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    parental control in Forza Horizon 4: I faced an issue with Forza Horizon 4 that I’ve just bought from the Microsoft Store. I cannot get access to the in-game auctions because of parental control. I tried to change settings on my Xbox app but I received redirection to the support article:...
  8. Parental control settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parental control settings: Some feature in forza horizon 4 are blocked because of parental control settings, even though my account is unrestricted, I know where to change these settings but all the settings are already set to allowed and yet I still have no access....
  9. trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to remove parental controls so i can play forza horizon 4 online: I got rid of my xbox 360 a few years ago, and i guess i left the parental controls on. i tried making myself a child in a family and changing the parental controls but after i click the link in the email the link freezes. pretty much just trying to remove parental controls...
  10. parental control and forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parental control and forza horizon 4: hi i want to play my new game forza horizon 4 but some fonctionalitys just don't work because of parental control ... please help me get reed of it plzzzz ...i'm 36 years old ......