Windows 10: [Parental Control] [Windows 10 Pro] Auto Logoff/Lock Doesn't Work even when correctly set up

Discus and support [Parental Control] [Windows 10 Pro] Auto Logoff/Lock Doesn't Work even when correctly set up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As the title says , i set it up correctly and yet the automatic/forced logoff doesn't work even the logon time expires , what are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lawmac123, Jan 29, 2021.

1. [Parental Control] [Windows 10 Pro] Auto Logoff/Lock Doesn't Work even when correctly set up

/u/lawmac123, Jan 29, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

[Parental Control] [Windows 10 Pro] Auto Logoff/Lock Doesn't Work even when correctly set up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Manjunath_H, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

[Parental Control] [Windows 10 Pro] Auto Logoff/Lock Doesn't Work even when correctly set up

Parental Controls aren't working

Hi,

The issue could be because of corrupted files. I suggest you to delete the corrupted files yourself and see if it helps

to resolve the issue, please follow these steps:

1) Make sure your children are signed out of any monitored accounts.

2) Sign in with an administrator account and find the folder that contains the corrupted files.

There are two ways to do this. The easiest way is to enter the complete file path:

• On the Start screen, type C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press Enter.

• If you’d rather open each folder individually, follow these steps:
    a. Go to This PC

b. Open C:, open the
    ProgramData folder, open the Microsoft folder, open the
    Windows folder, and open the Parental Controls folder.

3) Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.

This will delete any corrupt files. Your settings will be downloaded again from familysafety.microsoft.com the next time you sign in.

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further. Thank you

Arul_D, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

[Parental Control] [Windows 10 Pro] Auto Logoff/Lock Doesn't Work even when correctly set up

1. [Parental Control] [Windows 10 Pro] Auto Logoff/Lock Doesn't Work even when correctly set up - Similar Threads - Parental Control Pro

2. How to Set up and Use Parental Controls in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Set up and Use Parental Controls in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Here is a full guide on how to set up and use parental controls in Windows 11. Windows 11 is generally available for everyone with a lot of improved features. It has also made it easier to set up different parental control options. The built-in parental control...
  3. Parental Controls Activated Even When No Longer In Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parental Controls Activated Even When No Longer In Family: Hi, so a few weeks ago I messed around with the family control options while my younger cousin was over. After they left I turned them off and removed my account from the family thing I had set up through my mom's account. Despite this my laptop still has the restrictions and...
  4. Mic not working, doesn't even show up in control panel sound settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic not working, doesn't even show up in control panel sound settings.: https://imgur.com/a/giFcab3 In windows 10 they worked perfectly fine until now since they don't pop up in windows. I don't know where the drivers are nor where i can even find them. I don't know what to do, I've tried all tutorials but they don't seem to work, literally....
  5. Pro Controller not working correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pro Controller not working correctly: So my pro controller just randomly started to not work correctly. I investigated a little bit and found that the HID Compliant Game Controller part of it has the device not migrated error. I've done the sfc scannow thing and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the HID Compliant...
  6. windows 10 auto logoff

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 auto logoff: How do I turn this feature off. Under power settings I have the screen set to turn off at 2 hours. I have used this setting forever and when I return and move the mouse it comes back on. Now all of the sudden it is logging out. Screen saver is set to none....
  7. Auto-LogOff

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto-LogOff: I need a solution either for server 2016&2019 or for Windows 10. That will force a logoff after a user has been inactive for 6 hours. Some specifics; 1. I don't care about their data or if they have saved their work. They need to be logged off after 6hrs. 2. The auto...
  8. Parental control settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parental control settings: Some feature in forza horizon 4 are blocked because of parental control settings, even though my account is unrestricted, I know where to change these settings but all the settings are already set to allowed and yet I still have no access....
  9. Parental Control Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental Control Settings: Hey Guys I've just bought Forza Horizon 4 on PC and I want to access clubs but do the the "parental controls" or whatever they are, I can't join them or access the online in-game auctions. I've gone onto my Xbox app and tried to change them, but every time i get redirected...
  10. Auto logoff in a timeframe.

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto logoff in a timeframe.: I know how to block out time the pc can't be used in earlier Windows versions, but I don't see how in WIN10. Is it still possible? How? Thanks. 51874