Windows 10: Parents tracking my gaming hours.

Discus and support Parents tracking my gaming hours. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anybody know how my parents are tracking my hours played on videogames. Is it something to do with my Microsoft account or what. Kind of annoyed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thebigboidan, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Parents tracking my gaming hours.

Does anybody know how my parents are tracking my hours played on videogames. Is it something to do with my Microsoft account or what. Kind of annoyed and confused. Any advice welcome.

submitted by /u/thebigboidan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thebigboidan, Feb 1, 2020
  2. EarthDog Win User

Most hours played in a game!

I just realized something....
    That game is ~1.5 years old... If that is accurate, you played, on AVERAGE 14 hours a day EVERY DAY...........What in the Sam Hell???????????? 14 hours a day average is called a PROBLEM. Yikes... scary... how old are you? Live in parents basement? How the hell can you manage 14 hours a day every day for 550+ days???????????????????????????????

EarthDog, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Parental Settings

Hi
    Anngelique,

To better assist you with your concern, please follow troubleshooting steps on how to remove parental controls below:

• Go to the Control Panel from the Windows Start menu.
    • Click User Accounts.
    • Click Parental Controls.
    • Click on your account photo.
    • Choose Parental control off.
    The steps provided works only if the user account has full access to the PC.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Parents tracking my gaming hours.

Parental Controls aren't working

Hi,

The issue could be because of corrupted files. I suggest you to delete the corrupted files yourself and see if it helps

to resolve the issue, please follow these steps:

1) Make sure your children are signed out of any monitored accounts.

2) Sign in with an administrator account and find the folder that contains the corrupted files.

There are two ways to do this. The easiest way is to enter the complete file path:

• On the Start screen, type C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press Enter.

• If you’d rather open each folder individually, follow these steps:
    a. Go to This PC

b. Open C:, open the
    ProgramData folder, open the Microsoft folder, open the
    Windows folder, and open the Parental Controls folder.

3) Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.

This will delete any corrupt files. Your settings will be downloaded again from familysafety.microsoft.com the next time you sign in.

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further. Thank you

Arul_D, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Parents tracking my gaming hours.

1. Parents tracking my gaming hours. - Similar Threads - Parents tracking gaming

2. Why my fps drop after approximately an hour of gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my fps drop after approximately an hour of gaming: Someone help me im stuck and I don’t know what to do, the problem is that when playing games like rust or farcry 6 in max settings my fps drop tremendously from 100-120 to 55-60 gpu usage goes to 99% and after a few mins of playing under this bad performance game crashes and...
  3. Why my fps drop after approximately an hour of gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my fps drop after approximately an hour of gaming: Someone help me im stuck and I don’t know what to do, the problem is that when playing games like rust or farcry 6 in max settings my fps drop tremendously from 100-120 to 55-60 gpu usage goes to 99% and after a few mins of playing under this bad performance game crashes and...
  4. Tracking my stolen laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tracking my stolen laptop: Is it possible that the Skype app a service contract my laptop even if they’ve never use Skype under my profile of course but maybe there’s is there anyways tracking any kind of data that I can track down my laptop Itza asus laptop laptop. The bad news it was stolen about...
  5. Activity Tracking for my child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Activity Tracking for my child: My child, who is thirteen years old, needs restrictions for Apps and Games to keep him focused in this time of remote learning. However, he seems to have found a way around it, as he figured out he could turn off Activity Tracking in his account settings. Is he supposed to be...
  6. Tracking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tracking: Hello, i really could use some help here. is there a way for me to see the ip address of a Wi-Fi i connected to last night? i left my house and car keys in a hotel, and i can't get in touch with my friend who GPSed us there. not only that, the second issue is tht it was a...
  7. Tracking computer time for billing clients by the hour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tracking computer time for billing clients by the hour: I am looking for a simple "switch on; switch off" application to log time spent on the computer on work projects/clients - similar to attorney billable hours....
  8. Every few hours my games freeze with buzzing, then unfreeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every few hours my games freeze with buzzing, then unfreeze: Hello! Approximately once every 2-3 hours (not tied to any specific time, this is just how often i feel this happens) any game im playing will freeze for 2-3 seconds, and then in my headphones i will hear the "buzzing" noise that usually happens when PC is about to BSOD....
  9. Every few hours my games freeze with buzzing, then unfreeze

in Windows 10 Support
    Every few hours my games freeze with buzzing, then unfreeze: Hello! Approximately once every 2-3 hours (not tied to any specific time, this is just how often i feel this happens) any game im playing will freeze for 2-3 seconds, and then in my headphones i will hear the "buzzing" noise that usually happens when PC is about to BSOD....
  10. Email Tracking & Email Tracking Blocker‬

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email Tracking & Email Tracking Blocker‬: Is there any app or something like it what tracks emails sent from windows 10 mail app & blocks other to track you (or even 1 of them)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-tracking-email-tracking-blocker/c827979e-a5d0-4996-86e2-c88d32de9053