Windows 10: Part of the what is on top of the screen shows up at the bottom

Discus and support Part of the what is on top of the screen shows up at the bottom in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As seen in this photo, part of the top screen shows up below the taskbar. I think the update may have something to do with this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bryan Ung, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Bryan Ung Win User

Part of the what is on top of the screen shows up at the bottom

As seen in this photo, part of the top screen shows up below the taskbar. I think the update may have something to do with this.

https://ibb.co/89h0F2V

:)

Bryan Ung, Apr 16, 2021

2. Minimize, Maximize and Restore taskbar showing on the top of the screen in Windosw 10.

Hello Valerie,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you taking about the taskbar which is shifted to top of the screen?

• Does the “white bar” show up when you hover your mouse over to the top of the screen?

If you are referring to the taskbar, whose location is now changed to top of the screen, it is because of the changed taskbar settings in the PC.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the taskbar settings and check if the issue is resolved.

• Hover the mouse to the location of the “white bar”, right-click and select
      Properties.

• From the window, select Bottom under
      Taskbar location on screen option.

• Click on Apply and OK
      to check if the changes are effective.

Method 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to run
    System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if the issue persist.

System Maintenance troubleshooter will find and clean up unused files and shortcuts present on the system, and perform maintenance tasks which will enhance the performance of the PC.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select the top most search result.

• Select View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select System Maintenance from the listed options, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

• Close the window after the troubleshooting is complete and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Part of the what is on top of the screen shows up at the bottom

apps not showing on Desk top

Hi Dave

I have now got the apps on the screen , I do not know if this is part of an update from Windows because the only way I seem to be able to raise is by the start icon top left and apps, then I have a screen full instead of a list, I can't seem to be able
    to recreate it in list down the left side at all

MalcolmDonald2, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Part of the what is on top of the screen shows up at the bottom

1. Part of the what is on top of the screen shows up at the bottom - Similar Threads - Part top screen

2. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen: *Sorry for my bad english*Windows 10I have an asus VG258q monitor.As the title says my screen is reflecting the top part to the bottom part.I already tried to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, monitor drivers, changing resolutions, changing monitor hz, creating new...
  3. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen: *Sorry for my bad english*Windows 10I have an asus VG258q monitor.As the title says my screen is reflecting the top part to the bottom part.I already tried to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, monitor drivers, changing resolutions, changing monitor hz, creating new...
  4. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does the top part of my screen reflected to the bottom part in green and pink colors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the top part of my screen reflected to the bottom part in green and pink colors?: Hello! I have a problem with the screen of my laptop. The top part is reflected to the bottom part and it kind of glitches like the color is pink and sometimes green. Actually, its battery was drained for like 6 days ? because the charger was not working and yesterday, I...
  6. Why does the top part of my screen reflected to the bottom part in green and pink colors?

Why does the top part of my screen reflected to the bottom part in green and pink colors?: Hello! I have a problem with the screen of my laptop. The top part is reflected to the bottom part and it kind of glitches like the color is pink and sometimes green. Actually, its battery was drained for like 6 days ? because the charger was not working and yesterday, I...
  7. Bottom part of screen is black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bottom part of screen is black.: The bottom part of my screen has gone black. When i leave my laptop open for about 30 minutes the black bar dissapears and its okay again. Whenever i open my laptop after shutting it down the black bar reappears. It is growing day by day....
  8. Bottom part of screen is black.

Bottom part of screen is black.: The bottom part of my screen has gone black. When i leave my laptop open for about 30 minutes the black bar dissapears and its okay again. Whenever i open my laptop after shutting it down the black bar reappears. It is growing day by day....
  9. Bottom of screen flickering the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bottom of screen flickering the top of the screen: Hello, I am having a similar problem to this question asked, but on my surface pro 4 device's monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering-at-the-half-bottom-of-the-screen/57e0df49-cfb1-41a5-8fb0-688fc1fead3d However none of the...
  10. Wifi not showing up on the tab on the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not showing up on the tab on the bottom of the screen: I am trying to connect to the Wifi and it is not coming up in setting and I tried all the solution try and fix it. They did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-not-showing-up-on-the-tab-on-the-bottom-of/a0dd542b-cc18-4416-9d87-a14c3507848f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. top of my screen appears on the bottom