Windows 10: Part of Windows Defender cannot be accessed: Your IT administrator has limited access to...

Discus and support Part of Windows Defender cannot be accessed: Your IT administrator has limited access to... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am not able to get to a part of Windows Defender. Here is the message I get: [ATTACH] How do I allow myself to get access to this. This is my own... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dbrower256, May 31, 2019.

1. Part of Windows Defender cannot be accessed: Your IT administrator has limited access to...

I am not able to get to a part of Windows Defender. Here is the message I get:

Part of Windows Defender cannot be accessed: Your IT administrator has limited access to... 95137106-22c0-4a0c-a7d8-fedfae58dbdd?upload=true.jpg

How do I allow myself to get access to this. This is my own computer at home. That would make me the IT administrator.

***Original Title: I am not allowed access to a part of windows defender***

:)

dbrower256, May 31, 2019
  2. Zaxmazr Win User

Limited Connection Access?

Hey everyone, I recently put an i5 2500k with a Asrock z68 e3g3 in, and I don't understand why, but I'm getting limited internet access to some things.

For instance,
    1) Only SOME pages in my browser load, others says "Connection lost" or whatever.
    2) EA's Origin says I'm not connected and can't authenticate anything.
    3) SWTOR works perfectly, no lag, full connection.

Anyone know why this access is limited?
    Couple things I should also point out...
    No Windows Defender/Virus/Firewall/etc is on, I tried "ipconfig /flushdns", I restarted my router multiple times.

Before I made the switch to this mobo and cpu, it was all working. (Switched from M4a79 Deluxe + Phenom x4 955 BE) to Intel.

*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:

Thanks!

Zaxmazr, May 31, 2019
  3. AndreyT Win User
    Accessing administrative shares

I have a networked Windows 10 Pro computer A with built-in 'Administrator' account disabled. However, it has a "normal" administrator account named 'Admin'.

I would like to access administrative share '\\A\C$' from another computer B in the network. Windows asks me for access credentials. I enter 'Admin' and the corresponding password. This results in "access denied" error.

Hence the question: What's preventing the access?

My guesses are

1. (Unlikely: ) Administrative shares are accessible to the built-in 'Administrator' only.
    2. (More likely: ) Administrative shares are accessible to a designated set of users and there's a way to control it. My homemade 'Admin' is not on the list.
    3. (Most likely: ) Network access to administrative shares is completely disabled by default in Windows 10, but can be enabled somehow.
    4. Something else?

AndreyT, May 31, 2019
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

Part of Windows Defender cannot be accessed: Your IT administrator has limited access to...

can't access windows as an administrator

Hi Yongbo,

To address your concern regarding account issues in Windows 10, we recommend creating a new user account using the hidden administrator. To access the hidden administrator, follow these steps:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (admin).
    • Type net user administrator /active: yes (Note: There's a space after "/" and ":").
    After performing the steps above, log out to your current account. Then, log in to the hidden administrator. Next, create a new user account by following the steps below:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + I.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people tab.
    • Click Add someone else to this PC, and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Let us know the outcome of the troubleshooting procedure for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Part of Windows Defender cannot be accessed: Your IT administrator has limited access to...

1. Part of Windows Defender cannot be accessed: Your IT administrator has limited access to... - Similar Threads - Part Defender cannot

2. Windows Defender - Your IT administrator has limited access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender - Your IT administrator has limited access: I have reset Windows, start with clean HD. Did the basic set up and still get the same message in Windows Defender when trying to access Virus & threat protection,, action recommended. There is no 3rd party antivirus and no school accounts. User account is an Administrator,...
  3. Windows Defender - Your IT administrator has limited access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender - Your IT administrator has limited access: I have reset Windows, start with clean HD. Did the basic set up and still get the same message in Windows Defender when trying to access Virus & threat protection,, action recommended. There is no 3rd party antivirus and no school accounts. User account is an Administrator,...
  4. Your IT administrator has limited access Cannot open Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your IT administrator has limited access Cannot open Windows Defender: I read this thread on this problem and tried everything. I don't have a third party anti virus, not using a school or work account. I tried this this article and no fix still. Any suggestions?defender.log: defender.log...
  5. Your IT administrator has limited access Cannot open Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT administrator has limited access Cannot open Windows Defender: I read this thread on this problem and tried everything. I don't have a third party anti virus, not using a school or work account. I tried this this article and no fix still. Any suggestions?defender.log: defender.log...
  6. Your IT administrator has limited access Cannot open Windows Defender

7. "Your it administrator has limited access"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your it administrator has limited access": hello guys i have as of today not been able to access my virus and threat protection tab , keep getting the it admin error, ive tryed like every single fix i have read . ive merged the regedit , ive entered the commands everyone reccomended into the command prompt ... still...
  8. Your IT administrator has limited access

Your IT administrator has limited access: hey there, I get this problem I read a thread on this problem the thread and I tried everything. I don't have a school or work account signed in, I don't have other antivirus, I tried updating windows, tried deleting the registry files the thread suggested. I tried updating...
  9. Your IT administrator has limited access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your IT administrator has limited access: how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/your-it-administrator-has-limited-access/0074d126-791a-4936-a845-f84da2449c34
  10. Your IT Administrator has Limited Access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your IT Administrator has Limited Access: I have some question regarding this error message. So I want to go to my Virus & Threat Settings to do a full scan, but I was greeted by this message. A little bit of digging, and I saw some solutions about using the gpedit.msc. Turns out that file is gone from my computer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your it administrator has limited access

2. your it administrator windows defender

3. your it administrator has limited access windows defender

4. it administrator has limited access,
  5. it helpdesk windows defender,
  6. your it administrator has limited,
  7. windows error: IT administrator has limited your access to windows virus and threat protection,
  8. windows defender not working your it admin,
  9. it administrator has limited access win 10,
  10. windows 10 defender your it administrator,
  11. your it administrator has limited... windows defender,
  12. your it administrator has limited access to some areas of this app,
  13. if I suspect a virus on laptop disabling windows 10 virus and threat protection what anti virus system should i download to fix it? ,
  14. not able to access defender,
  15. your it administrator has limited access to some areas