Windows 10: partial greyscale

Discus and support partial greyscale in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the center one third or so of my monitor has a vertical greyscale covering about the center one third of the monitor. turning color monitor on of off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DerrellTaylor, May 4, 2019.

1. partial greyscale

the center one third or so of my monitor has a vertical greyscale covering about the center one third of the monitor. turning color monitor on of off does no good. windows 10 - hp pavilion computer. thanks for any help

:)

DerrellTaylor, May 4, 2019
  2. tosie53 Win User

greyscale on my webcam picture

The colours on my integrated webcam, and also on some video ads, has become greyscale in the past week. I use windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop. Someone suggested it could be the driver for my video card.
    How can I fix this?

tosie53, May 4, 2019
  3. anhayes2 Win User
    Windows 10 Displays Only in Greyscale

So it turns out I accidentally enabled an obscure greyscale ease-of-access feature. Ctrl+Win+C.

It's frustrating that this feature is not searchable AT ALL. As far as I can tell, the feature is available only from keyboard shortcut. It's not listed anywhere in the ease-of-access center.

anhayes2, May 4, 2019
  4. partial greyscale

Greyscale Printing Not Available in Latest Windows 10

I cannot find a way to select greyscale printing in Windows 10, my default printer is an Epson WF2760. I had no problems until the latest Win 10 update. Any suggestions?

AllanClontarf, May 4, 2019
Thema:

partial greyscale

1. partial greyscale - Similar Threads - partial greyscale

2. Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?: My win key is not working or partially working, more precisely.When I press Win key alone, the start menu doesn't show up; however, when I press Win + G, which is the shortcut for Xbox game bar, it works; when I press Win + L, which is the shortcut for Lock the screen, it...
  3. Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?: My win key is not working or partially working, more precisely.When I press Win key alone, the start menu doesn't show up; however, when I press Win + G, which is the shortcut for Xbox game bar, it works; when I press Win + L, which is the shortcut for Lock the screen, it...
  4. Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’: I have no idea what is going on. See, I have another computer that I used to use, then I bought another one since the other one was getting old. I was going to give the old computer to my father, but he got rid of a bunch of folders and items while he was logged into my...
  5. Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’

Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’: I have no idea what is going on. See, I have another computer that I used to use, then I bought another one since the other one was getting old. I was going to give the old computer to my father, but he got rid of a bunch of folders and items while he was logged into my...
  6. Can I create a clean USB windows boot with my partially corrupted PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I create a clean USB windows boot with my partially corrupted PC: I had some issues updating my PC to a recent update for Windows 10. I believe the update was interrupted and led to some files becoming corrupted. While trying to diagnose this issue with resetting and troubleshooting I eventually did a reset without deleting personal files...
  7. Can I create a clean USB windows boot with my partially corrupted PC

Can I create a clean USB windows boot with my partially corrupted PC: I had some issues updating my PC to a recent update for Windows 10. I believe the update was interrupted and led to some files becoming corrupted. While trying to diagnose this issue with resetting and troubleshooting I eventually did a reset without deleting personal files...
  8. Can I create a clean USB windows boot with my partially corrupted PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. My task bar is partially hidden when using mutliple displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My task bar is partially hidden when using mutliple displays: HiMy task bar is partially hidden when using multiple displays surface pro laptop screen and additonal monitor. I have used several different monitors and the same thing happens. There is also a space between the window e.g. chrome browser, powerpoint window, etc. and the...
  10. My task bar is partially hidden when using mutliple displays

My task bar is partially hidden when using mutliple displays: HiMy task bar is partially hidden when using multiple displays surface pro laptop screen and additonal monitor. I have used several different monitors and the same thing happens. There is also a space between the window e.g. chrome browser, powerpoint window, etc. and the...