Windows 10: Partial Product key not same as product key obtained from PowerShell command - Cannot...

Discus and support Partial Product key not same as product key obtained from PowerShell command - Cannot... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My PC was recently upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10. The original Windows 8 license was for Education. The partial product key given on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AdriduPlooy, May 26, 2020.

1. Partial Product key not same as product key obtained from PowerShell command - Cannot...

My PC was recently upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10. The original Windows 8 license was for Education.

The partial product key given on the Activation Page is not the same as the product key obtained from Windows Powershell command.

Where can I find the rest of the product key from the Activation Page?

I have tried numerous steps without luck.

:)

AdriduPlooy, May 26, 2020

2. partial product key

so microsoft is showing the partial generic key on license, so if I upgrade to windows pro do I still skip enter product key like when I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10?

and why is command prompt still showing OEM product key which now seems useless?

Richard Edwards904, May 26, 2020
  3. partial product key

installed windows 10 home on laptop that had windows 7. funny thing partial product key shown in license is not in product key

Richard Edwards904, May 26, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Partial Product key not same as product key obtained from PowerShell command - Cannot...

How do I find my Windows 10 product key?

In a Command Prompt (Admin) or Powershell (Admin) run:
    slmgr /dlv

If the partial product key shown in the results is 3V66T then your full product key is:
    VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T

NavyLCDR, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Partial Product key not same as product key obtained from PowerShell command - Cannot...

1. Partial Product key not same as product key obtained from PowerShell command - Cannot... - Similar Threads - Partial Product key

2. Windows Product BIOS Key and Windows Product Registry key should they be the same?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Product BIOS Key and Windows Product Registry key should they be the same?: Hi,My question is Windows Product BIOS Key and Windows Product Registry key should they be the same?What if the Windows Product BIOS key is differ from the Windows Product Registry key?Also should we keep Windows Product key some where safe or in case of loss we can obtain...
  3. partial product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    partial product key: installed windows 10 home on laptop that had windows 7. funny thing partial product key shown in license is not in product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/partial-product-key/9e5f40d5-bc73-45b6-b3a8-b8436febd729"
  4. Obtaining product key from my destroyed computer

Obtaining product key from my destroyed computer: I had a house fire and my dell all in one pc, which came with windows 7, i had some issues to fix when my hardrive failed, so i had purchased windows 7 pro for it and during the free upgrade period had been able to upgrade to windows 10 pro. I had my computer added here on...
  5. how to obtain a product keys for activation of windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to obtain a product keys for activation of windows: i can't find my product keys for windows activation. How or Where do i found it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-obtain-a-product-keys-for-activation-of/5c1b3c87-160b-4d9f-9182-e043d0f6617f
  6. The BitLocker recovery key it's the same as the product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The BitLocker recovery key it's the same as the product key?: Hi, if I need to restart my pc in safe mode and I need Bitlocker recovery key, it's the same as the product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-bitlocker-recovery-key-its-the-same-as-the/5be074de-5f22-4814-8f80-3e5d4cc5aa2e
  7. How to Obtain Windows 10 Product key from Microsoft

How to Obtain Windows 10 Product key from Microsoft: My PC mother board and the HDD got completely destroyed. Can anyone help me to obtain my Windows 10 Pro product key as well as to down load the OS...
  8. Is it possible for me to obtain my product key?

Is it possible for me to obtain my product key?: Hello,I recently purchased a used laptop that came with an activated version of Windows 10 32-bit Pro,I'd like to switch to 64-bit because it's compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit software,but I would prefer to have the features of activated Windows,is there anyway that I...
  9. Same product key for all?

Same product key for all?: Ok I decided I would undergo some testing & I whipped out some unused laptops with windows 7 home on them. I upgraded all 5 to windows 10. I used a program called produkey to show me my product key with network disabled for safety. Well it displayed internet explorer product...
  10. How to obtain product key in motherboard BIOS?

How to obtain product key in motherboard BIOS?: I'm convinced my brother to finally upgrade his PC. I have assembled his new PC & waiting for him to arrive at my home with his old PC later today so we can remove hardware & install these in his new PC. All it took was PSU issues with the old PC he purchased from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is the microsoft windows 10 parital product key