Windows 10: Partial system freezes and BSOD when in MS Teams call

Discus and support Partial system freezes and BSOD when in MS Teams call in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone About once per week my windows 10 system is partially freezing when I'm in a MS Teams call. Then I still hear the audio but the camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Icarus22, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Icarus22 Win User

Partial system freezes and BSOD when in MS Teams call

Hi everyone

About once per week my windows 10 system is partially freezing when I'm in a MS Teams call. Then I still hear the audio but the camera images are frozen and i can't close teams anymore. When I click on the Start icon in the task bar and type somthing in there, the start menu is just black and loading. When I click on shutdown, nothing happens. I need to push the hardware button to restart the pc.

My specs are:

• ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING WI-FI
    • AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core Processor
    • XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 8GB
    • WD Black SN750 Gaming 1000GB, M.2 2280
    • Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x, 16GB, DDR4-3600, DIMM 288
    • Seasonic Focus GX 650W

I did a driver verifier check and then i got following crashdump:

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION c4

Arg1: 0000000000002000, Code Integrity Issue: The caller specified an executable pool type. Expected: NonPagedPoolNx
    Arg2: fffff80a11461d93, The address in the driver's code where the error was detected.
    Arg3: 0000000000000000, Pool Type.
    Arg4: 0000000000726274, Pool Tag if provided.

SYMBOL_NAME: ene+1d93
    MODULE_NAME: ene
    IMAGE_NAME: ene.sys
    STACK_COMMAND: .thread ; .cxr ; kb
    BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 1d93
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xc4_2000_VRF_ene!unknown_function
    OS_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1
    BUILDLAB_STR: vb_release
    OSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64
    OSNAME: Windows 10
    FAILURE_ID_HASH: {8c7175c3-41d7-9412-c64e-e43d9572bd5c}
    Followup: MachineOwner

Another time when I didn't have enabled the verifier I got following BSOD:

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f

Arg1: 0000000000000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT
    Arg2: ffffe680de494e70
    Arg3: ffffbc878eeffff0
    Arg4: fffff80627e73489

STACK_COMMAND: .trap 0xffffe680de494e70 ; kb
    SYMBOL_NAME: Netwtw10+2625e4
    MODULE_NAME: Netwtw10
    IMAGE_NAME: Netwtw10.sys
    BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 2625e4
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_STACK_USAGE_Netwtw10!unknown_function
    OS_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1
    BUILDLAB_STR: vb_release
    OSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64
    OSNAME: Windows 10
    FAILURE_ID_HASH: {6bcfee83-c803-c187-db64-b679e6a9e7b6}
    Followup: MachineOwner

I already tried to update the drivers, etc.. but without any effect.

I would be very happy if someone has an idea what to do?

:)

Icarus22, Mar 1, 2021

2. Windows 10 - Microsoft Teams - Software crashes/freezes when the Camera is enabled

Hello everybody,

Need some help please, Microsoft teams crashes/freezes when the inbuilt Camera on my Lenovo T470 is enabled, voice call works absolutely fine without any issues.

These are the troubleshooting steps I have taken so far

• Office Repair
    • Reinstalled MS-Teams
    • Security Settings - made sure that MS-Teams has access to the Camera
    • Device Manager - Integrated camera - Checked if drivers needed updated
    • Haven't connected an external camera as yet as i don't have one on me as of now .
    • Windows 10 64bit - is up-to-date with all the software updates

Any troubleshooting tips would be much appreciated .

Thanks

BigByte101, Mar 1, 2021
  3. SONU14 Win User
    MS Teams utilizing high resources

Hello Team,

Recently we installed the MS Teams in Win 10 systems, after installing PCs are getting very slow and all of the systems are using high CPU utilization (100%) after login to MS Teams Desktop APP. Even after Complete Windows Update
    also same issue.

Suggested to give a needful.

SONU14, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Partial system freezes and BSOD when in MS Teams call

MS Team camera freezes

Hi fargodog,

Thank you for bringing this concern to us,

I understand that there where some issues encountered using the camera on MS team where it freezes. We apologize for this inconvenience, Don't worry we will be doing our best to find a solution for this concern.

Please let us work together to find a solution for this concern.

Please let us use first these troubleshooting steps provided on the link bellow.

These step are a general troubleshooting steps for fixing camera issue, but some users where able to fix camera issues using an pre installed windows application using this article.

Just a few reminder before we access the site: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
    Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

How to fix common camera problems on Windows 10

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-fix-common-c...

Please update me about the outcome.

Continue to have a safe and good day fargodog,

Best regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Partial system freezes and BSOD when in MS Teams call

1. Partial system freezes and BSOD when in MS Teams call - Similar Threads - Partial system freezes

2. FREEZING MS TEAMS MEETING REG.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    FREEZING MS TEAMS MEETING REG.: My daughter's school TEAMS meetings freezes several times. Windows updated and device is safe. I have uninstalled and installed MS TEAMS. Even than, problem persists...
  3. BSOD Every Time I Start an MS Teams Call

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Every Time I Start an MS Teams Call: I continue to get the blue screen of death when I join a meeting or call on MS Teams. I am able to join the meeting or call initially, but it seems that as soon as I try to speak using computer audio, the system crashes with the BSOD. I am attaching the mini-dump here if that...
  4. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Teams: Does anybody else find the endless frequent changes to the MS Teams GUI to be irritating. We often share screens, and the GUI has (largely cosmetically) changed at least three times in a year, so you get used to one way an a few weeks later, it has changed. All these multiple...
  5. Bsod ms teams

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bsod ms teams: Hello good ppl Quick question, any here seen issues with ms teams causing bsod when using teams in general? submitted by /u/ComplexWitness [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1zwuv/bsod_ms_teams/
  6. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Teams: Hello MS team, I have connected my Bose QC35 headphones updated with latest software to my laptop via bluetooth. In MS teams I selected Audio Devices > Custom, Speaker > Bose Stereo, however in the Microphone list I dont see my Bose Stereo headphones? Speaker is working...
  7. Camera freezing on a Teams call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera freezing on a Teams call: I have an HP All in one and my video freezes in a Teams call when I am on the recipients full screen. If they have me on minimise it doesn't freeze https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-freezing-on-a-teams-call/df0aa62b-9198-45dc-ba85-762d2e636f26
  8. MS Team camera freezes

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Team camera freezes: Every time I use teams, my camera works for a bit, then freezes. I have a laptop Microsoft Surface which is only a month old. How can I get the camera to stop freezing?...
  9. ms teams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ms teams: how doi delete downloaded files from ms teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams/2050ece5-e872-4c4a-a892-0f6a22efa529
  10. System partial freeze after each boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    System partial freeze after each boot: After each boot my laptop will work as normal for 10-20 seconds, after that some (I think web based only) applications freeze, for me it's been Firefox and Discord. Sometimes the start menu is unresponsive at this time and the media ui will not appear when adjusting the...