Windows 10: Partially backed up problem.

Discus and support Partially backed up problem. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep trying to backup my windows computer, it says everything is good, but when I look to see of my folders are backed up, it says "Partially Backed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NM Master, May 24, 2024.

1. NM Master Win User

Partially backed up problem.

I keep trying to backup my windows computer, it says everything is good, but when I look to see of my folders are backed up, it says "Partially Backed Up". I have tried this multiple times, but it is not the space on my onedrive account that is the problem. Here is a screenshot. Thank you in advance.

:)

NM Master, May 24, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 24, 2024
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Problem Networkin Two Computers

Hi Jack,

Thank you for replying.

• Have you tried the steps provided by me?

• If yes, what are the results?
    If no, I would suggest you to follow the steps and reply us back with the status of this issue.

Arul_D, May 24, 2024
  4. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Partially backed up problem. 37693d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-1.png
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

• Partially backed up problem. 37694d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-2.png
    3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    • Partially backed up problem. 37695d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-3.png
    4. Click OK.
    • Partially backed up problem. 37696d1485956976t-thinking-about-going-back-win8-1-a-step-4.png
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

1. Partially backed up problem. - Similar Threads - Partially backed problem

2. Partially backed up problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Partially backed up problem.: I keep trying to backup my windows computer, it says everything is good, but when I look to see of my folders are backed up, it says "Partially Backed Up". I have tried this multiple times, but it is not the space on my onedrive account that is the problem. Here is a...
  3. Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’: I have no idea what is going on. See, I have another computer that I used to use, then I bought another one since the other one was getting old. I was going to give the old computer to my father, but he got rid of a bunch of folders and items while he was logged into my...
  4. Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backed up and saw ‘Partially backed up’: I have no idea what is going on. See, I have another computer that I used to use, then I bought another one since the other one was getting old. I was going to give the old computer to my father, but he got rid of a bunch of folders and items while he was logged into my...
  5. back up problem issue with idrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    back up problem issue with idrive: I am trying to back up my files to idrive and i called the help center, the technician took control of my computer and says that my files cannot be backed up because microsoft for some reasons blocked the access to it. there is an admn issue , not access to back up anything ....
  6. back up problem issue with idrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    back up problem issue with idrive: I am trying to back up my files to idrive and i called the help center, the technician took control of my computer and says that my files cannot be backed up because microsoft for some reasons blocked the access to it. there is an admn issue , not access to back up anything ....
  7. Partially roll-back a Windows update Sound problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Partially roll-back a Windows update Sound problem: I'm running Windows 10 on an Apple Mac Pro i.e. dual booting with Boot Camp and it's all been working fine for 2 years or more - BUT - just over a week ago, Windows did a massive update and I've been left in a situation where none of my system sounds play out any more not...
  8. Back up problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Back up problems: When backing up files, I always get these three codes for different documents: 151026 _error, 0x80070003, and 0x80070002. All items appear to be in the SkyDrive area. It is for documents (twice), music and pictures. How can I make sure all my files are being copied and...
  9. problem backing up DVDs....

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    problem backing up DVDs....: Dear Windows 10 folks, I recently tried to restore files from some back up DVDs I made using the backup facility in Windows 10. But there is a problem. When I try to do this the software wants me to find an earlier dated DVD than I have inserted. When I put that...
  10. back up problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    back up problem: Hi Every time i try to get a back up of my files i get this message Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\OneDrive\CATS 6A. Error*SadThe system cannot find the path specified. (0x80070003))It tells me that everything else...