Windows 10: Particiones aleatorias?

Discus and support Particiones aleatorias? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hola, no se porque se me han creado una particiones automáticamente. No las puedo eliminar, es por una actualización de Win10 o algo así? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David Escutia Garcia, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Particiones aleatorias?

Hola, no se porque se me han creado una particiones automáticamente.

No las puedo eliminar, es por una actualización de Win10 o algo así?

Particiones aleatorias? 23a68925-1b9b-48a5-ac4b-040e6ad236ed?upload=true.jpg

:)

David Escutia Garcia, Feb 19, 2020
  2. milo8505 Win User

Cloned Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe SSD won't boot Windows

An NVMe drive needs to boot in UEFI mode, and has to be in GPT particioning style.

In order to check these both things, do the following:

1. Boot up with your old SSD.
    2. Now, we're going to check the UEFI boot. Be aware thet your BIOS has to support UEFI booting, otherwise this would not work.
    3. Press the Windows key + R. Type msinfo32 and press Enter.
    4. Check that next to BIOS mode UEFI is listed. Remember that.
    5. Press the Windows key + R, and write diskmgmt.msc Press Enter.
    6. On the left pane, look for your SSD. If you're unsure which is it, right-click and click propierties on every disk, until you find the one whose name is the one of your old SSD.
    7. On the propierties window, go to the volumes tab, and, check that next to partition style, is listed "GUID Particion Table (GPT)"
    8. Remember if it says that or "Master Boot Record (MBR)".
    9. Install your new NVMe disk, with the already cloned image.
    10. Create a Windows Installation USB Important: Create a USB, not a DVD drive
    11. Boot to that USB in UEFI mode in BIOS (You'll have to enable UEFI in BIOS first. This does depened on BIOS manufacturer)
    12. Skip to step 18 if your disk was already GPT. If not, continue.
    13. Type diskpart
    14. Write list disk
    15. Write sel disk n (n is the number of your NVME disk)
    16. Write convert gptThe operation should convert the disk to GPT.
    17. Write exit
    18. If your BIOS mode was already UEFI, skip to step 20. If not, continue.
    19. Run the following commands:

diskpart

list disk

select disk n (n is the number of your NVME disk)

list partition

select partition n (n is the number of the Windows particion. It's ussually the biggest one)

shrink desired=260

create partition efi size=260

format quick fs=fat32

list partition

list volume (Note the volume where Windows is installed)

exit

bcdboot X:\windows (Replace "X" with the volume letter of the Windows OS partition)
    20. Reboot your PC, and boot from your NVMe drive in UEFI mode. It should work now.

milo8505, Feb 19, 2020
  3. kmint Win User
    Stuck in UEFI after reset to default.

Let's see. Since I couldn't install the W10 iso because my disk was GPT I followed these instructions found in a web site (Solucion el disco seleccionado tiene el estilo GPT. - Taringa!)

diskpart
    list disk
    select disk <disk number>
    list partition
    clean
    list partition
    list disk

And maybe there is some mistake because later I found these other instructions in a Microsoft site, and in this one there is different commands, such as "convert gpt" that I didn't do:

Configuracion de Windows: Instalacion mediante el estilo de particion MBR o GPT

diskpart
    list disk
    select disk <disk number>
    clean
    convert gpt
    exit

kmint, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Particiones aleatorias?

Windows 10 update kb3192441-x64

Hi Ryan,

The dvd media failed but showed a "good" error message:

"system reserved particion didn't have enought space"

I could fix it with Mini Tool Particion Wizard (and the system updated regurlaly)

Thank you for your patience

Flavio

FlavioNoschese, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Particiones aleatorias?

1. Particiones aleatorias? - Similar Threads - Particiones aleatorias

2. Recovery Particion and EFI System Particion not on C:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Particion and EFI System Particion not on C:: Hello I installed windows on my new drive a few days ago and still had my old boot drive connected. Now my Recovery Partition and my EFI System Partition are still on my old boot drive and there weren't any new partitions made when I installed windows on my new drive see...
  3. Recovery Particion and EFI System Particion not on C:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Particion and EFI System Particion not on C:: Hello I installed windows on my new drive a few days ago and still had my old boot drive connected. Now my Recovery Partition and my EFI System Partition are still on my old boot drive and there weren't any new partitions made when I installed windows on my new drive see...
  4. Recovery Particion and EFI System Particion not on C:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Mi pc no reconoce un sistema de particion error no bootable device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mi pc no reconoce un sistema de particion error no bootable device: hola, tengo una laptop Acer A315-42 de esas que da el gobierno. Resulta que me arroja el error de no bootable device, entonces he intentado iniciar sección de todas las formas posibles y no me lo permite. Decidi formatear el disco duro, e iniciar desde una usb booteable, pero...
  6. Mi pc no reconoce un sistema de particion error no bootable device

Mi pc no reconoce un sistema de particion error no bootable device: hola, tengo una laptop Acer A315-42 de esas que da el gobierno. Resulta que me arroja el error de no bootable device, entonces he intentado iniciar sección de todas las formas posibles y no me lo permite. Decidi formatear el disco duro, e iniciar desde una usb booteable, pero...
  7. Mi pc no reconoce un sistema de particion error no bootable device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. ACTIVAR UNA PARTICION NO ASIGNADA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACTIVAR UNA PARTICION NO ASIGNADA: COMO INTEGRAR A UN VOLUMEN F: UNA PARTICION NO ASIGNADA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activar-una-particion-no-asignada/ee571502-0cfb-43e7-bc62-b86772fe50ea
  9. ACTIVAR UNA PARTICION NO ASIGNADA

ACTIVAR UNA PARTICION NO ASIGNADA: COMO INTEGRAR A UN VOLUMEN F: UNA PARTICION NO ASIGNADA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activar-una-particion-no-asignada/ee571502-0cfb-43e7-bc62-b86772fe50ea
  10. ACTIVAR UNA PARTICION NO ASIGNADA

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing