Windows 10: Particular folder in onedrive won't sync

Discus and support Particular folder in onedrive won't sync in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have selected make all folders available under choose folders. However, I have this one particular folder that just won't sync I've tried turning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hao S, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Hao S Win User

Particular folder in onedrive won't sync

I have selected make all folders available under choose folders.

However, I have this one particular folder that just won't sync I've tried turning sync on and off, pausing and restarting, restarting onedrive, unselecting make all folders available and then reselecting it.

I also have some files not in any folder that won't sync

p.s. can someone please contact the mods to allow pictures? that would be so helpful at times.

:)

Hao S, Jan 2, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft turns on shared folder sync for OneDrive

Source: Allow folders to be shared/co-owned with access/sync the same for all co-owners - Feature Suggestions for Microsoft OneDrive

Brink, Jan 2, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Slelective Onedrive syncing

Hi OliverE_921

Right click the OneDrive t the bottom right of your Screen and choose Settings

From Settings you can pick and choose which folders OneDrive will sync

I would suggest setting up a couple of folders either in your Documents Folder or wherever you wish and set OneDrive to just sync those folders, with your important data . ..

DaveM121, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Particular folder in onedrive won't sync

Caledon Ken, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Particular folder in onedrive won't sync

1. Particular folder in onedrive won't sync - Similar Threads - Particular folder onedrive

2. Syncing Files/Folder with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing Files/Folder with OneDrive: Reinstalled Windows 10 on laptop. Have all my files/folders backup on OneDrive. My Pictures folder is 79Gb. Is it going to take a long time to sync my Pictures folder back to my Laptop I like a copy on my laptop as well as on OneDrive as I only have 65mb internet speed....
  3. Syncing Files/Folder with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Syncing Files/Folder with OneDrive: Reinstalled Windows 10 on laptop. Have all my files/folders backup on OneDrive. My Pictures folder is 79Gb. Is it going to take a long time to sync my Pictures folder back to my Laptop I like a copy on my laptop as well as on OneDrive as I only have 65mb internet speed....
  4. Onedrive and This PC folder sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive and This PC folder sync: I have Windows 10 and just moved to Onedrive in order to sync my files to the cloud like I did with iDrive. My goal is to ensure all the files and folders in the Documents folder and Desktop are backed up automatically whenever they change. Boom!Unfortunately, when I change...
  5. Onedrive and This PC folder sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive and This PC folder sync: I have Windows 10 and just moved to Onedrive in order to sync my files to the cloud like I did with iDrive. My goal is to ensure all the files and folders in the Documents folder and Desktop are backed up automatically whenever they change. Boom!Unfortunately, when I change...
  6. OneDrive folder not syncing with cloud

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive folder not syncing with cloud: Hi, this my first post here. I don't know if I have put this in the correct forum, apologies if not. My Windows Version is 20H2. For some reason I created my OneDrive folder within my existing OneDrive setup, in C:\Users\Username\OneDrive\Email attachments\Documents. I don't...
  7. OneDrive won't sync or reinstall

OneDrive won't sync or reinstall: I tried to reinstall OneDrive after sync issues.First I ran uninstall from apps & programs. That didn't work.Then I ran uninstall from appwiz.cpl. It will not uninstall OneDrive. It is always here:I have followed all other forum answers that I can find related to removing...
  8. OneDrive Sync to specifc folders

OneDrive Sync to specifc folders: Hi. I'm trying to use a single OneDrive account to sync to a number of PC's and a NAS but only specific files/folders. The NAS does this perfectly but One Drive wants to synchronize files I don't want. The issue is and I see this as huge failing, there is a potential to hold...
  9. Not Syncing Folders with OneDrive

Not Syncing Folders with OneDrive: How do I add a folder to my desktop without having OneDrive attempt to sync it? I wanted to move a large file and for ease of access wanted to place it on the desktop. I don't want OneDrive to upload all 6GB of it. What I tried: I created a "Local" folder on Desktop. I...
  10. OneDrive Won't Sync

OneDrive Won't Sync: Hi, I have 1TB of online storage thanks to Office 365 subscription. I use it on my desktop, laptop, and rarely on my phone (LG G7+), both with OneDrive app and Solid Explorer. I just noticed that my laptop won't sync with my desktop and phone. If I paste files in OneDrive...