Windows 10: Partition is not accessible and cannot be usedWindows 11

Discus and support Partition is not accessible and cannot be usedWindows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cant use Partition 6 on disk C: 301GB. It doesn't show in file explorer but it is empty. When right clicking on Partition 6 only 'help' tab shows up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DmitryKolganovv, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Partition is not accessible and cannot be usedWindows 11

I cant use Partition 6 on disk C: 301GB. It doesn't show in file explorer but it is empty. When right clicking on Partition 6 only 'help' tab shows up. Can anybody please help why Partition 6 isn't accessible. Also in diskpart.exe when listing volumes it just doesn't show up.

:)

DmitryKolganovv, Sep 22, 2022
  2. W1zzard Win User

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    How to disappear the Z partition in "This PC"

Hi Disal,

To delete the Z: drive partition, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + R. Type diskmgmt.msc, then hit
      Enter.
    • Right-click on the partition, then select Delete Volume to delete a partition.

Note: This option deletes every single file on the partition, please be careful when using it.

We also suggest running Microsoft Safety Scanner to scan and protect your computer from any viruses.

Update us with the result.

Riel Alc, Sep 22, 2022
  4. bhaalkc Win User

Partition is not accessible and cannot be usedWindows 11

Help accessing recovery partition

if he deleted the recovery partition, you wont be able to access it. You will have to reinstall Windows from dvd or cd.....

bhaalkc, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Partition is not accessible and cannot be usedWindows 11

1. Partition is not accessible and cannot be usedWindows 11 - Similar Threads - Partition accessible cannot

2. I cannot access my partition anymore after expanding the partition size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access my partition anymore after expanding the partition size: In a nutshell: I had a dual boot system Win 10 and Linux - I got rid of the linux system and expanded the Windows partition to make use of that free space.Now first of all, windows does not boot anymore. After hours of troubleshooting trying to repair it... Well. I...
  3. I cannot access my partition anymore after expanding the partition size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot access my partition anymore after expanding the partition size: In a nutshell: I had a dual boot system Win 10 and Linux - I got rid of the linux system and expanded the Windows partition to make use of that free space.Now first of all, windows does not boot anymore. After hours of troubleshooting trying to repair it... Well. I...
  4. Partition is not accessible and cannot be usedWindows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Partition is not accessible and cannot be usedWindows 11: I cant use Partition 6 on disk C: 301GB. It doesn't show in file explorer but it is empty. When right clicking on Partition 6 only 'help' tab shows up. Can anybody please help why Partition 6 isn't accessible. Also in diskpart.exe when listing volumes it just doesn't show up....
  5. cannot access HDD partitions because of mistakes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot access HDD partitions because of mistakes.: i have data on the problematic HDD that i must get. i have another HDD that works fine and i can copy data to but must not format. 1 i connected an old hard drive to my pc and saw it has 4 partitions 1 bit, 3 small and 1 unallocated. 2 i tried to set a letter to one of the...
  6. Cannot access certain partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot access certain partitions: Hi, I have an old laptop that I am trying to fix. Its a Lenovo U410 Ideapad with 3rd gen i5, 8gb RAM, 32 GB SSD and 500 GB HDD. It came pre-installed with Win 7. Sometime back, I upgraded to Win 10 and it asked me to move from MBR to GPT. Not realising what it meant, I...
  7. Partition access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Partition access: My SSD has Windows 10 on two separate partitions, which I use for different purposes. There's a further partition with Windows 7. Let's call Win 10 partitions A and B and Win 7 is C. In the past, I got a screen allowing me to select the partition, with A as the default. I...
  8. Cannot access System reserved partition in diskmgmt.msc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access System reserved partition in diskmgmt.msc: I'm trying to access the System Reserved Partition. When I start the disk management console I can see the volume I want but properties is greyed out. I'm on Windows 10 Home Insider preview, build 18351.1. I can access it from Powershell using mountvol F: /S. I can also...
  9. HDD Drive. Cannot access/partition/initialize.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD Drive. Cannot access/partition/initialize.: Hey, I recently found my old HDD and decided to format it to get more space. It, for some reason, failed. Before I tried rebooting, I still saw it in my files where my other drives C:, D: were, but with no meter showing how full it is and when I tried to access it it...
  10. Cannot access recovery partition in hdd

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot access recovery partition in hdd: Hi guys...... I need to recover my os..... The problem is I bought a new ssd and added it and cloned my os to the ssd...... The recovery partition that my asus rog came with is in my hdd...... How do I access it and how do I recover the os to its original state..... The hdd...