Windows 10: Partition randomly disappears and appear after restart windows 11

Discus and support Partition randomly disappears and appear after restart windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would very much appreciate any help related to this issue.I have a laptop OMEN by HP 15-dc0xxx with a hard disk Toshiba KBG30ZMV128G with 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanielaIS, Jul 29, 2022.

1. DanielaIS Win User

Partition randomly disappears and appear after restart windows 11

I would very much appreciate any help related to this issue.I have a laptop OMEN by HP 15-dc0xxx with a hard disk Toshiba KBG30ZMV128G with 2 partitions, one of C: 119 Gb for Windows 11 and D: for DATA, the remaining 900 or somethibg GB.Since a couple of month ago, D started randomly disappearing. After one or several reboot, it would appear again.Yesterday i formated the disk and reinstalled windows 11, hoping it will fix the problem. It didn’t. When it disappears, Disk Admin is not capble of seeing it.What can I do?

:)

DanielaIS, Jul 29, 2022

2. Most used apps list in start menu appears and disappears randomly upon restart.

When i restart my windows 10 pro the most used apps list in the start menu disappears and appears randomly. sometimes after a restart it disappears and when i lunch any app it gets added to the most used list and then when i restart again it appears empty
    again.

And in other times after i restart it appears normally with a full list of my most used apps from before. how to fix this annoying issue?

crissoliva, Jul 29, 2022
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    How to disappear the Z partition in "This PC"

Hi Disal,

To delete the Z: drive partition, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + R. Type diskmgmt.msc, then hit
      Enter.
    • Right-click on the partition, then select Delete Volume to delete a partition.

Note: This option deletes every single file on the partition, please be careful when using it.

We also suggest running Microsoft Safety Scanner to scan and protect your computer from any viruses.

Update us with the result.

Riel Alc, Jul 29, 2022
  4. W1zzard Win User

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Jul 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Partition randomly disappears and appear after restart windows 11 - Similar Threads - Partition randomly disappears

2. a random partition appeared with a question mark

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    a random partition appeared with a question mark: im using windows 10 lately i have a random partition that appeared in my pc with a blue question mark it is unaccessible and all partition i have are named and functioning properlyand also my pc start doing disk repair every time i launch the pc i didnt find any solution i...
  3. a random partition appeared with a question mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a random partition appeared with a question mark: im using windows 10 lately i have a random partition that appeared in my pc with a blue question mark it is unaccessible and all partition i have are named and functioning properlyand also my pc start doing disk repair every time i launch the pc i didnt find any solution i...
  4. SSD Randomly disappears after certain restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Randomly disappears after certain restarts: Hello,Recently I've bought a new laptop and replaced my old one. I took out the old laptop's M.2 NVME SSD out and inserted it as a secondary NVME on my new laptop.At first everything seemed alright, but after a couple of restarts it started disappearing from File Explorer and...
  5. SSD Randomly disappears after certain restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD Randomly disappears after certain restarts: Hello,Recently I've bought a new laptop and replaced my old one. I took out the old laptop's M.2 NVME SSD out and inserted it as a secondary NVME on my new laptop.At first everything seemed alright, but after a couple of restarts it started disappearing from File Explorer and...
  6. Partition randomly disappears and appear after restart windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Partition randomly disappears and appear after restart windows 11: I would very much appreciate any help related to this issue.I have a laptop OMEN by HP 15-dc0xxx with a hard disk Toshiba KBG30ZMV128G with 2 partitions, one of C: 119 Gb for Windows 11 and D: for DATA, the remaining 900 or somethibg GB.Since a couple of month ago, D started...
  7. Partitions appear and disappear

Partitions appear and disappear: Hey, there. The story begins with the desire to upgrade the initial hdd samsung 500gb quite old, but having no problems with it. Starting from here I got a 120gb ssd to put the win on and a 1tb barakuda seagate. All well and beautiful, I installed them, I installed the win...
  8. Partitions appear and disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Partitions appear and disappear: Hey, there. The story begins with the desire to upgrade the initial hdd samsung 500gb quite old, but having no problems with it. Starting from here I got a 120gb ssd to put the win on and a 1tb barakuda seagate. All well and beautiful, I installed them, I installed the win...
  9. Partitions appear and disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Audio appears and disappears randomly

Audio appears and disappears randomly: Hi all, For no apparent reason audio from my laptop's internal speakers appears and disappears. As I was troubleshooting I noticed random fluctuation in the audio levels in Windows Stereo Mixer. Take a look at this short video here demonstrating both the audio loss as well...